Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
04.09.2013 - 07:16
Seeing my thread about making casual games actually lasting 24 hours hasn't been gaining traction, I'd like to propose an idea that targets one of the problems directly.

Some players only play casual because they can't afford to play one game of atWar for a few hours. Instead, they sneak in a few minutes of atWar during their breaks. The problem is, once you have control of a large amount of land it takes time to move everything around. Maybe longer than your break. So when that happens what do you do? Press End Turn, and you risk the turn ending and the next starting, before you've completed all your moves. Go back to the Lobby and re-do all the moves when you have spare time again is the only choice (but you can always take a longer than scheduled break). What about a button that just saves all your moves, instead of ending your turn? That way, if you haven't finished all your moves yet, you can always go back and finish them later, without the risk of the next turn starting.
----
The bitterest truth is sometimes better than the sweetest lie - Griffin, MIB III
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.09.2013 - 09:15
I support this, would as well make me more interested in playing Casual games.
----
"Another such victory and I come back to Epirus alone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.09.2013 - 10:23
I support this 100% and would like to propose the RESET button so we don't have to refresh the game to redo our moves : )
----
Skrivet av Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.09.2013 - 10:33
Would love a reset button. I either range fail, or i'm scared of a range fail so I don't attempt the move at all.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.09.2013 - 14:48
I support everything on this thread so far.
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.12.2015 - 10:00
Skrivet av Xenosapien, 04.09.2013 at 14:48

I support everything on this thread so far.

Same here!
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.12.2015 - 10:17
I keep linking threads with similar subjects to one another, I don't know if it pisses people off (i don't want to push my ideas too much, you know) or if it helps getting a complete picture of an issue, but here it is:

Since the aim of this thread is to add fluidity and save time when we enter our moves, I thought it would be useful to link this thread to the following one: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=23425, where I suggest to not only add a "Save Button" (which is a GREAT idea in itself), but a complete list of your moves that you can reorder / delete. That way, you don't have to reset and redo everything if you forgot one move or changed your mind on its priority, but instead, you just fix the problem at the source, and reorder or delete the move in question.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare