Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
08.08.2013 - 16:12
I have around 18000 SP and I'm wondering what a good strategy is for an almost rank 5 player. I've only spend about 3k SP, I wanted to get a feel for the game first.

I'm thinking about getting SM with air transport upgrade. I hear SM is pretty fun.

I just bought a month of premium today and I'm new to having a general. What are some key general upgrades?

What would be some key upgrades for RA or PD?

As a side note, I play on a small laptop and use a track pad, no mouse. I prefer strategies that don't require lots of maneuvers in a single turn. So GW is out for me right now.

Any all around tips would be greatly appreciated as well!
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.08.2013 - 16:27
Well I recommend buying upgrades for "PD",its a very good strategy and highly Popular among good players and yes SM is fun to The most important upgrade for "PD" is "Faster Ground Main Defence" Its about 25500 i recommend saving some money for it.and for general the most Important Upgrades are "General Cost" And "Faster General" They are neat upgrades and important. And if you play 5k Games well Then GW is for you.GW and MoS arent that bad too try buying them if you can...

Cheers
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.08.2013 - 16:38
Why Start Every Single Word With A Cap Funtime?
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.08.2013 - 18:52
Stealth units
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.08.2013 - 20:36
Skrivet av finklestien, 08.08.2013 at 16:12

Its based on your play style. If you are offensive player you should get the general add attack and fast upgrades to march and attack faster.

If you are a defensive player, then you should get the defensive upgrades that will suit you and so on...
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.08.2013 - 20:38
Skrivet av Vermeer, 08.08.2013 at 20:36

Its based on your play style. If you are offensive player you should get the general add attack and fast upgrades to march and attack faster.

If you are a defensive player, then you get the defensive upgrades that will suit you and so on...

that sounds more strategy oriented than style oriented.

GW Marines are just as offensive as tanks xD.

Anyway, vermeer hit it on the dot. Gear up to things that benefit you most.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.08.2013 - 18:43

Well, I'd say, for PD one key upgrade is definitely the Ground Special Defence, Stronger Ground Special Defence, etc.

I've never used them, personally, but I think, if you're a defensive player, these upgrades can't be too bad.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.08.2013 - 22:41
Skrivet av Klabauter, 29.08.2013 at 18:43

Well, I'd say, for PD one key upgrade is definitely the Ground Special Defence, Stronger Ground Special Defence, etc.

I've never used them, personally, but I think, if you're a defensive player, these upgrades can't be too bad.

Could it be perhaps because you have yet to purchase them...
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.08.2013 - 23:06
Skrivet av Dr Lecter, 29.08.2013 at 22:41

Could it be perhaps because you have yet to purchase them...

No, I haven't bought them yet, although it's not that I couldn't. I just try to focus more on offensive upgrades, atm, however, perhaps this will change soon.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare