Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
14.07.2013 - 19:31
 Utah

So just now whenever I start the game browser or downloaded it comes up with this. No games, no maps and scenarios, and no strategies. When I try to chat it doesn't show up. Can someone please tell me what's going on here? ._.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 19:34
 Sascha (Mod)
I have the same problem
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 19:38
We all do. We're all stuck in some strange limbo. None of us have any clue whats going on. This doesnt look like a server issue either thought we were disconnected and then came back.

Lets hope it hasnt wiped our maps, scenarios and stats etc.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 19:46
 Utah
Skrivet av Tik-Tok, 14.07.2013 at 19:38

We all do. We're all stuck in some strange limbo. None of us have any clue whats going on. This doesnt look like a server issue either thought we were disconnected and then came back.

Lets hope it hasnt wiped our maps, scenarios and stats etc.

Oh dear god...
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 19:50
Saw a message that said something about unable to connect to the database, if everyone is connected to the site, but you cannot start the game, then either it is a Server issue, or a server-side issue. Not a connection issue.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 19:53
Skrivet av Jade Dragon, 14.07.2013 at 19:50

Saw a message that said something about unable to connect to the database, if everyone is connected to the site, but you cannot start the game, then either it is a Server issue, or a server-side issue. Not a connection issue.

Yes. We're all experiencing it, it's likely a server issue but the fact that it hasnt been fixed yet either means the mods cant get in touch with the admins... or the admins are pulling their hair out trying to fix it. Or both and there is a sleepy, straw haired Amok out there with a toothbrush still firmly in cheek while attempting to save his server from a chasm of baleetion.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 19:56
"It is most definitely a server issue" FTFY
Anywho, given that the servers are in Germany, and the time is 2:55am local, i suspect that if the admins or the group that runs these server(s) do not have any 24/7 on call support, then we might be down for a little while. Source: i worked in IT for a long time.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 19:57
 Utah
Skrivet av Tik-Tok, 14.07.2013 at 19:53

Skrivet av Jade Dragon, 14.07.2013 at 19:50

Yes. We're all experiencing it, it's likely a server issue but the fact that it hasnt been fixed yet either means the mods cant get in touch with the admins... or the admins are pulling their hair out trying to fix it. Or both and there is a sleepy, straw haired Amok out there with a toothbrush still firmly in cheek while attempting to save his server from a chasm of baleetion.

Haha
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 20:15
I'm relieved i'm not the only one experiencing this. For a second I thought I was banned for all the racist black jokes I made last night in response to the verdict in the Zimmerman case.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 20:22
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 14.07.2013 at 20:15

I'm relieved i'm not the only one experiencing this. For a second I thought I was banned for all the racist black jokes I made last night in response to the verdict in the Zimmerman case.

Twas a good night. We did drink and get merry on the ocean of progressive tears. They even have to give him the gun back.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 21:42
I hope i didnt lose all my upgrades because i dont have any when i join
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 21:44
Ik
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 21:56
Is it up yet?
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 21:56
AtWar Aventures
Kontot borttaget
I am not the only one? wow..
InkisidorTunder3 here.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 22:24
Skrivet av Tik-Tok, 14.07.2013 at 20:22

Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 14.07.2013 at 20:15

Twas a good night. We did drink and get merry on the ocean of progressive tears. They even have to give him the gun back.

Maybe the server's down to protest against the Zimmerman verdict.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 22:50
Lol
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 23:00
Im loseing it no atwar
----
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."-Alexander The Great
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 23:02
Any company that makes it's money on consumers would be an idiot to affiliate themselves with a political/social issue.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 23:09
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 14.07.2013 at 23:02

Any company that makes it's money on consumers would be an idiot to affiliate themselves with a political/social issue.

i present to you Chik-Fil-a... CEO publicly opposes same sex marriage, next day people line up in droves to support his franchise across the nation. You were saying?
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 23:24
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 14.07.2013 at 23:02

Not really! According to leading companies (hp, INTEL, P&G, Unilever, etc.) Corporate Social Responsibility goes beyond traditional philantropy and becomes a core strategy for business' sustainability... CSR is a strateginc issue for business' competitivity. After all, "there can be no successful companies in failed societies, at least not in the long run".
Cheers!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 23:29
Fuck the system
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 23:37
Im like raydogg I cant stop crying:cry:
----
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."-Alexander The Great
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.07.2013 - 23:47
Death1812
Kontot borttaget
Im masturbating
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2013 - 00:05
Skrivet av Guest, 14.07.2013 at 23:47

Im masturbating

That is one way of entertaignment.

Yeah I certainly hope this gets back up and working sooner rather then later and that is doesn't effect our stats.

Side note: They should have never even brought charges to Zimmerman.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2013 - 00:29
Is it back up yet? Beginning to reach excessive down time.
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2013 - 01:42
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2013 - 01:47
OMG ADMINS, not even getting up at 3 in the morning to sort this issue out! Man do these guys realise I have no life and need to kill people with the power of Naval Commander in Azerbaijan. Without my morning fix I may have to resort to going outside....that's a scary thought, I mean there are people, like real life people out there. Guess my life is over.

Seriously now, have no fear people's I'm sure this will be fixed by this afternoon, I suggest making a pizza in the meantime <3
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2013 - 02:03
Skrivet av b0nker2, 15.07.2013 at 01:47

OMG ADMINS, not even getting up at 3 in the morning to sort this issue out! Man do these guys realise I have no life and need to kill people with the power of Naval Commander in Azerbaijan. Without my morning fix I may have to resort to going outside....that's a scary thought, I mean there are people, like real life people out there. Guess my life is over.

Seriously now, have no fear people's I'm sure this will be fixed by this afternoon, I suggest making a pizza in the meantime <3

lol'd xd mmhhh pizza spare me a piece? :d

Well, im going to be away for a couple of hours, so this better be fixed by the time i come back m'kay
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2013 - 02:21
Is there any official announcement post I missed ?
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2013 - 02:26
 VRIL
Hello everyone, it seems there is a problem with the game and chat server. An admin has been notified. Please stay tuned it might take a little while.

Discussion continues in this thread: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=8854
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare