Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
24.06.2013 - 19:32
 Utah
The History channel brought me into contact with history and taught me to love it. But just as I was beginning to really delve deep...the hillbillies took over. Ice Road Truckers, Pawn Stars, Nostradamus, Pawn Stars, Pawn Stars and some more goddang Pawn Stars! When not on the computer there is literally nothing to watch on TV that has to do with pre-WW1 history! Please History come back from your dark ages and bring about a new age of enlightenment and hillbilly slaying.

----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2013 - 00:18
as a fan of the history channel i agree with u uta its like a reality tv now put i like pawn stars i watch the millitary channel now i hope the old history channel come back
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2013 - 02:53
 Amok (Admin)
Watch BBC whenever you can, they always make top quality (history, etc) documentaries (not sure how you could watch it from US, but there must be a way?)
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2013 - 04:05
Netflix?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2013 - 19:30
 Utah
I checked Netflix, it's like the whole world has turned on history. I guess i'll just emigrate to Britain when i'm older.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare