Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
23.06.2013 - 11:27
Atwar is just a game, not a real war that where players should insult each others.
Unfortunately, some players have a habit of doing so,
and that makes the game no longer harmonious.
Perhaps we could implement a ban on them.

Quoting:
PlayerXY*: I will insult someone whom I dislike, get your shit off (insulting)
and there are some discriminating languages which I dont want to post (he is a RACIST)

Sorry for not screen shooting, but what I have said is TURTH.
There are many anti-Unleashed players here,
I would quit the game if racism is not a concern here
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.06.2013 - 12:27
How come every supporting posts are been removed ?
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.06.2013 - 12:29
 VRIL
Dont name other players accusing them.. we dont allow pillary here

Ill give this thread another chance before closing it, stay on topic and dont insult each other however.

I can assure you if you /report a player us mods WILL take cate of it with appropriate measure.
Usually this does not include any public anouncement so it might look that nothing happened sometimes :/
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.06.2013 - 12:38
1) ''dont insult each other however'' i am not insulting, just pointing out a truth and sorry if i offended!
2) the posts from players of Atwar are not insulting, just pointing out a truth
3) that specific player did keep insulting with his comments.
4) this is not a pillory, judgement instead.
5) a clear announcement about how atwar regards insulting and racism as a serious problem would be much appreciated.
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.06.2013 - 12:52
 VRIL
I edited your post because you started the thread the other posts were insulting or off topic so they got deleted. Thats all.

And hes been taken care of so you dont need to worry.. for the next month at least.

And insulting or racism are never tolerated here!

You might find some more answers to your questions here: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1843
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2013 - 09:54
Pretty odd that u mods dont do anything even if many players report that one player. Even mute would be something. Im loosing my hope to u guys...

"And insulting or racism are never tolerated here! "
Beautiful words but u still dont do anything.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2013 - 10:07
Ld. Dark Knight
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Kruuna, 24.06.2013 at 09:54

Pretty odd that u mods dont do anything even if many players report that one player. Even mute would be something. Im loosing my hope to u guys...

"And insulting or racism are never tolerated here! "
Beautiful words but u still dont do anything.

That's not true, lol.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2013 - 10:27
That specific player keeps ignoring rules insulting others. Thats why we doubt this statement.

"And insulting or racism are never tolerated here! ", Actions speaks louder than words.:)
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2013 - 11:31
Ld. Dark Knight
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Dragon, 24.06.2013 at 10:27

That specific player keeps ignoring rules insulting others. Thats why we doubt this statement.

Actions speaks louder than words.
"And insulting or racism are never tolerated here! ", lets eye on how Atwar enforce its rule.

They aren't online 24/7, so take a screenshot, I assume you know how to do that, and then private message (pm) it to a mod. Here's a list of active mods:

• Acquiesce
  • Vril
  • Hugosch
  • Safari
  • Pulse
  • Bargain
  • Meester
  • Columna Durruti
  • Spart
  • Guest14502
  • hdrakon
    For goodness sake, please tell me you know how to pm someone through the site. Lol. (Be free to add in other active mods.)
  • Laddar...
    Laddar...
    24.06.2013 - 12:18
    Im also a mod cpt.mod
    ----
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    25.06.2013 - 00:21
    Rather than PMing any of us, just use this in game command: /report <message> <with link to screenshot>

It auto-logs the complaint which all the mods see--rather than just going to one single mod in a PM.
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    25.06.2013 - 06:45
    Ld. Dark Knight
    Kontot borttaget
    Skrivet av Guest14502, 25.06.2013 at 00:21

Rather than PMing any of us, just use this in game command: /report <message> <with link to screenshot>

It auto-logs the complaint which all the mods see--rather than just going to one single mod in a PM.

Good solution, but by PMing a complaint to a mod, players know the job gets done because there would be a reply from that mod. Whereas the solution you have put forward here sometimes players don't get told whether the job is done or not, so they start complaining paving way to threads like this.
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    25.06.2013 - 10:56
    Actually, it notifies you when the report is rejected or accepted.
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    26.06.2013 - 03:26
    You say that the command for reporting is simple however there are are a considerable amount of noobs to both programming and atwar and you need a simpler way of reporting something what i mean by that is something straightforward. also you need to make it more difficult to report somebody, what i mean by that is leaving the game and reporting someone via the main website, this will mean that only serious cases will be reported as troll won't be bothered.

also the 24h mute needs to change, it unfair that you get muted for 24hrs for "spamming" which has no clear atwar definition and there are no clear rules. mods seem to make up teir own rules and a day-to-day baisis, and you cant spam global.
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    26.06.2013 - 08:02
    West
    Kontot borttaget
    Skrivet av Flat Earth, 26.06.2013 at 03:26

You say that the command for reporting is simple however there are are a considerable amount of noobs to both programming and atwar and you need a simpler way of reporting something what i mean by that is something straightforward. also you need to make it more difficult to report somebody, what i mean by that is leaving the game and reporting someone via the main website, this will mean that only serious cases will be reported as troll won't be bothered.

also the 24h mute needs to change, it unfair that you get muted for 24hrs for "spamming" which has no clear atwar definition and there are no clear rules. mods seem to make up teir own rules and a day-to-day baisis, and you cant spam global.

Give this man a trophy
    Dumbass 2013.

For real fucking deal with it, in other online games the mods don't even bother to check this kind of topics and close them on sigh.

If i was mod, i would ban you for bitching, this report system has been use for 4 years, what makes you think your special and can change it at your own will?
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    26.06.2013 - 08:19
    Skrivet av Guest, 26.06.2013 at 08:02

Give this man a trophy
    Dumbass 2013.

For real fucking deal with it, in other online games the mods don't even bother to check this kind of topics and close them on sigh.

If i was mod, i would ban you for bitching, this report system has been use for 4 years, what makes you think your special and can change it at your own will?

you're so cool arnt you! when you wont even show your real name instead you go around trolling other topics becasue you havnt got a life. and others do agree with me about "clear rules" that the mods should follow
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    26.06.2013 - 09:57
    Guest74170
    Kontot borttaget
    Skrivet av Flat Earth, 26.06.2013 at 08:19

Skrivet av Guest, 26.06.2013 at 08:02

Give this man a trophy
    Dumbass 2013.

you're so cool arnt you! when you wont even show your real name instead you go around trolling other topics becasue you havnt got a life. and others do agree with me about "clear rules" that the mods should follow

You are a funny man, " rules "
    Hahahaha
    Just because a bunch of noobs that represent the minority of the game agree with you, you feel " right "

No one, not even a kid with picture of a candy, is gonna fix this "problem"
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    26.06.2013 - 10:05
    And you change your alt account again lol
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    26.06.2013 - 10:09
    Guest74170
    Kontot borttaget
    Skrivet av Flat Earth, 26.06.2013 at 10:05

And you change your alt account again lol

Changing my name is not related to the fact, that you are a troll and must be ban.

V -- hahahahaha i am noob? Who is the low rank here, me? [alt of rank 9 half way to 10] or you? [main account that level up ally-fagging and playing Un]
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    26.06.2013 - 11:03
    Your a try hard noob who is desperate to troll so you use an alt account and change your name, lol, i cann't take you seriously anymore
    Laddar...
    Laddar...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare