Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
07.06.2013 - 20:53
Ok so i dont have a computer right now and im typing this on my xbox but i want to make the map game rebake¡ The main problem i saw was the math and since i cant play the map game cause xbox doesnt have paint well i can do the math. All i need is the formula and then ill send the info to whoever wants to make the map. Also all of you trust each other ok? I mean this is a game where you need to trust so hopefully we can make a nice long game.
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.06.2013 - 21:39
Guest57776
Kontot borttaget
No need for a formula, you can test it againts neutrals......
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.06.2013 - 02:54
Johnny
Kontot borttaget
This might work, if the players are willing to cooperate with each other without flaming one another.
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.06.2013 - 10:03
Skrivet av Guest, 08.06.2013 at 05:35

Trust is for the weak.

We must only trust Soviet Comrades.
----
"All he does is smoke pot, jerk off and play that damn game"
~Michael Townley.
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.06.2013 - 13:09
I think one point was sadly forgotten in the last map game, it was too hard trying to be an actual game (upgradeable Units, Buildings etc) and went too far from what it actually is suppossed to be.

Proposals for upcoming map games:

# Exclude all the Buildings, except defense buildings. (Those shall be marked on the map though, so other players don't forget to take them into their calculations.

# Keep only one Unit type. Instead of dividing between Infantry, Archers, Cavalary.
# The Units will have no ATT/DEF, only the Unit counts decides about the strength.
# I thought about using this Battle Sim http://www.morningtoast.com/feature/risk/

# Example Battle:
Player A (25 Units) attacks Player B (also 25 Units)
#Settings used for Battles:

#So I simulated this Battle a few times and as it is based on rolling dices luck pays a large part if you have no superiority in quantity.
As you can see, in a battle with equally sized Armies every can happen. If you consider your tactic and outnumber the enemy, its more likely you will hold the victory. Try it yourself and play with the numbers.

# If using the old Ressource map, the only valuable Ressource should be Gold. Lets say you posses a Wood5 Region it would produce 13 Gold/turn giving Wood 25% the value of Gold. All you need to recruit/build is Gold.

The Values would probably like this:
Wood: 20% (A W5 Province gives 10 Gold)
Copper: 40% (A C5 Province gives 20 Gold)
Iron: 60% (A I5 Province gives 30 Gold)
Silver: 80% (A S5 Province gives 40 Gold)
Gold: 100% (A G5 Province gives 50 Gold)

I would be willing to host another map game with the changes I proposed, if you guys are interested. If you have any additions, or critics on the changes let me know.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.06.2013 - 17:02
Guest88485
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Clovek30, 08.06.2013 at 13:09

I think one point was sadly forgotten in the last map game, it was too hard trying to be an actual game (upgradeable Units, Buildings etc) and went too far from what it actually is suppossed to be.

# Exclude all the Buildings, except defense buildings. (Those shall be marked on the map though, so other players don't forget to take them into their calculations.

# Keep only one Unit type. Instead of dividing between Infantry, Archers, Cavalary.
# The Units will have no ATT/DEF, only the Unit counts decides about the strength.
# I thought about using this Battle Sim

# Example Battle:
-----------------------------------------------
#So I simulated this Battle a few times and as it is based on rolling dices luck pays a large part if you have no superiority in quantity.
#1---------------------------------
#2---------------------------------
#3--------------------------------
As you can see, in a battle with equally sized Armies every can happen. If you consider your tactic and outnumber the enemy, its more likely you will hold the victory. Try it yourself and play with the numbers.

# If using the old Ressource map, the only valuable Ressource should be Gold. Lets say you posses a Wood5 Region it would produce 13 Gold/turn giving Wood 25% the value of Gold. All you need to recruit/build is Gold.

I would be willing to host another map game with the changes I proposed, if you guys are interested. If you have any additions, or critics on the changes let me know.

you don't have to go far ahead.
what about a simple risk-like game?

[1 Type of Units]
[Battles Decided by Roll]
[No Resources]
[Reinforcements are based on the number of territories]
[At-War Diplomacy]
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.06.2013 - 18:25
Skrivet av Guest, 08.06.2013 at 17:02

# I thought about using this Battle Sim

# Example Battle:
-----------------------------------------------
#1---------------------------------
#2---------------------------------
#3--------------------------------

you don't have to go far ahead.
what about a simple risk-like game?

[1 Type of Units]
[Battles Decided by Roll]
[No Resources]
[Reinforcements are based on the number of territories]
[At-War Diplomacy]

It is basicly risk, I don't know. I think a true Risk Game with fixed reinforcements would work too.
I like the Idea of Ressources to recruit/build more though because it opens more possibilities.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.06.2013 - 00:15

# I thought about using this Battle Sim http://www.morningtoast.com/feature/risk/

# Example Battle:

very interesting but a unbiased person would have to do the math and i propose i do that since i cant play anyway. i think if we can get the players this map game could turn better and easier for all to understand.
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.06.2013 - 00:51
I was working on a edited copy which used the same map but province reduced to about 50. If you want i can complete the editing and give it to you.
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.06.2013 - 10:24
I guess there is no interest in a map game anymore?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare