Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
06.06.2013 - 09:29
What went wrong, do we start over now?
----

TJM !!!
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 10:20
Why did he close it? I was not participating, but I was enjoying watching it. :3
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 10:20
I am just saying: thank you ezzatam!
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 10:54
And once again this community failed. Gg.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 11:09
Skrivet av Safari, 06.06.2013 at 10:20

Crack game mechanics is cracked. Basically Meester thought he had enough troops to further expand, when everyone is actually screwed from start due to cost of army and native defence stats and number.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 11:20
Skrivet av ezzatam, 06.06.2013 at 11:09

Skrivet av Safari, 06.06.2013 at 10:20

Crack game mechanics is cracked. Basically Meester thought he had enough troops to further expand, when everyone is actually screwed from start due to cost of army and native defence stats and number.

This point is actually legit. It would have made more sense imo if you recruited units 10 units instead of 1 for 10 gold. Natives were way OP.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 11:29
Maybe next time someone should host the game and not be a participant that way that person has more time to focus on the game mechanics than actually playing the game?
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 11:35
I admit it would be nice if there was an example battle. So that we have a better imagination of that
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 12:16
Falied pretty fast
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 14:05
 Utah
So no turkey dinner for the Romans?

"Well 2 players are afk another 2 don't want to trust the battle simulator i am using so i shut it down."
When he shut it down I pm'ed him asking what was up. This was his response.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 15:39
I say this game should act like AW

Ex: W6 has 6 natives of 3 defense each native.
Seems much more easier to understand than multiplying and doing that other maths.
----

TJM !!!
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 15:39
That was a short living game. Much luck for next time
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 15:50
Skrivet av Utah, 06.06.2013 at 14:05

So no turkey dinner for the Romans?

"Well 2 players are afk another 2 don't want to trust the battle simulator i am using so i shut it down."
When he shut it down I pm'ed him asking what was up. This was his response.

Woah, Meester gone rage-mode. He had his stats wrong and "cheated" (basically said he had massive army remaining). Me and Raton figured it out.
Meester went mad at me in chat when I pointed out his error. Asking me, "Why do you hate mods?" things like that lol.
He first said he would recalculate, but my guess is that he realised game was too messed up to restore, so he closed the game in a huff.

Somehow I feel that Meester tried too hard to make an impression that he is contributing to atwar beside modding.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 20:09
Let me point out why i closed the game. First thing you should know is that the game battle system is just like how it is in AtWar. Yes there is critical just no collateral.

@ezzatam

The reason you lost your battle is because well first you were 50 attack short in every place. Did you ever bother to check how you at least won that one province up to the north of your capital? Yes the critical system helped you. The reason i was not surprised is because even utah managed to win a C5 province only losing 20 infantry.

I don't rage at anything i just know this is a game unlike how you think you are perfect. I said it everyone thinks that of you. I really can't believe i have been helping you all this while.

I also do not see why i need to "cheat". Its not like there is a prize.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 21:34
The Game wasn't going to work. The natives were too strong, Looking at Terminal, he sent all his units at a G6 and was left with only 10 inf( archers, idk) Meester attacked a 6 province too but had alot more troops than that..

Therefore me and Ezza thought he was cheating, what else would we think?

I loved the idea and i wanted to play it, but it just wasn't going to work out.
----
"All he does is smoke pot, jerk off and play that damn game"
~Michael Townley.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 21:39
Skrivet av Rin Tohsaka, 06.06.2013 at 21:34

The Game wasn't going to work. The natives were too strong, Looking at Terminal, he sent all his units at a G6 and was left with only 10 inf( archers, idk) Meester attacked a 6 province too but had alot more troops than that..

I get how you feel most likely the critical did not take play in terminals battle or he got a slight amount of critical damage. Utah on the other hand go the highest critical in turn 1 follow by skitz and then me.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 21:51
Skrivet av Meester, 06.06.2013 at 21:39

I get how you feel most likely the critical did not take play in terminals battle or he got a slight amount of critical damage. Utah on the other hand go the highest critical in turn 1 follow by skitz and then me.

I thought there was no critical system?
----
~Michael Townley.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 21:51
Skrivet av Rin Tohsaka, 06.06.2013 at 21:51

It follows AtWar critical system.

Same critical system as AtWar
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 23:12
Skrivet av Meester, 06.06.2013 at 21:51

Skrivet av Rin Tohsaka, 06.06.2013 at 21:51

It follows AtWar critical system.

Same critical system as AtWar

Can you link or give an example of the calculator?

Besides that I saw several Problems with the game. First of all was that to much unnecessary stuff was introduced like Buildings ect., second were the OP natives and third the badly balanced ressource/prices to recruit troops and build stuff, its impossible to make up the losses of troops.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 23:13
Skrivet av ezzatam, 06.06.2013 at 15:50

Woah, Meester gone rage-mode. He had his stats wrong and "cheated" (basically said he had massive army remaining). Me and Raton figured it out.
Meester went mad at me in chat when I pointed out his error. Asking me, "Why do you hate mods?" things like that lol.
He first said he would recalculate, but my guess is that he realised game was too messed up to restore, so he closed the game in a huff.

Somehow I feel that Meester tried too hard to make an impression that he is contributing to atwar beside modding.

Last sentence was not necessary...
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.06.2013 - 23:17
I kinda what to try again on this sometime....

I'd like set it up myself but im not the best at calculating maths ;-;
----
~Michael Townley.
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.06.2013 - 00:02
Skrivet av Rin Tohsaka, 06.06.2013 at 23:17

I kinda what to try again on this sometime....

I'd like set it up myself but im not the best at calculating maths ;-;

Search for a risk like battle calculator on google.
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.06.2013 - 05:47
 Utah
I don't understand why people have to be so disrespectful to Meester. He tried his best and put in a massive effort. I had lots of fun insulting Turks while it lasted.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.06.2013 - 05:49
Skrivet av Utah, 07.06.2013 at 05:47

I don't understand why people have to be so disrespectful to Meester. He tried his best and put in a massive effort. I had lots of fun insulting Turks while it lasted.

I dont see anybody being disrespectful but Ezza, and everybody knows Ezzatam is a faggot. Thanks.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.06.2013 - 06:07
 Utah
Skrivet av Clovek30, 07.06.2013 at 05:49

Skrivet av Utah, 07.06.2013 at 05:47

I dont see anybody being disrespectful but Ezza, and everybody knows Ezzatam is a faggot. Thanks.

Well I didn't want to give out names...or a name...
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.06.2013 - 07:49
Johnny
Kontot borttaget
I don't blame him for closing that thread. I think most of you need to put your chin up and appreciate the work he put into making that thread. Let's not forget he is a mod, he is busy with moderating, there was bound to be a mistake. The only thing I can say to Ezzatam at the moment is, if you think you can make a better thread then go ahead and do so but please do refrain from making further comments like that in the future. It's a game for goodness sake, and if you're going to act out like that, I don't think you should play fun games like that.
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.06.2013 - 07:59
Locked. Everything explained.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare