Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
22.03.2013 - 23:19
Pissing off purple in this case.

1. Take control of kyoto and claim to be the shogun,

2. backstab the fuck out of him, as well as declaring war on everyone he likes, then progressively take over all of his cities and destroy all his armies, (i did this vry quickly)

3. any regions that rebel you make them into vassal states, this gives the allied with an enemy or w/e, really pisses them off lol

at this point i had won the campaign, even ifi played domination campaign i would probably win, i just played a short campaign though

ps yes i am so good that i destroyed two armies without even slightly hurting my own two.
i lined up all my bows (about 16 ish units) and fired into the enemy with fire and significantly fucked up all his bows and infantry, he knew if he waited he was fucked so he charged, i moved my bows behind my infantry, my monks beat the shit out of them and naginata yari and horsemen on their flanks cause a mass rout, my horse units averaged around 300 kills each just from mopping up the rout

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.03.2013 - 05:43
Weeaboo
----
Skrivet av Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Skrivet av tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.06.2013 - 16:57
Skrivet av nonames, 22.03.2013 at 23:19

Dude you only use Monks archers who are OP and double range it so fuckin easy to rape the whole army and after they lose all morale you just let monks unit attack easy -_- try using other units without monks archers you would got fucked
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.06.2013 - 17:14
Guest52850
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av YazanTheSexy, 26.06.2013 at 16:57

Skrivet av nonames, 22.03.2013 at 23:19

Dude you only use Monks archers who are OP and double range it so fuckin easy to rape the whole army and after they lose all morale you just let monks unit attack easy -_- try using other units without monks archers you would got fucked

Its call Strategy.
Is not like the romans where complaining about how cartaghe used war elephants.
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.06.2013 - 17:43
I am not saying vs it all i am saying he used op units that how he won but still kyoto def is so strong and the tower are op and i am not seeing the enemy army so i cant say he did win easy :/

PS . like how uesugi cln call you a backstabber xD
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare