Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av , 28.02.2013 - 12:13
Animal Cruelty

Please take a few minutes out of your life just to view the video below. Warning: Video does contain graphical content. Not for the faint hearted.

Raise awareness. Share the link on facebook or give the link to your mates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1TgKR62ugg

Pass the message. This must stop.

Thank you.
06.03.2013 - 01:07
"If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do."
~Gandhi
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 04:18
Skrivet av Rebake, 05.03.2013 at 16:25

Skrivet av nonames, 05.03.2013 at 16:04

Skrivet av Rebake, 05.03.2013 at 14:59

Skrivet av DURRHUNTER, 01.03.2013 at 21:27

Skrivet av nonames, 01.03.2013 at 21:04

>implying this video will change anything.

we are humans, we do what we can to gain what we want, power and mullah.

Murder, Theft, Trickery, humans will goto any lengths, and a 3min youtube isn't going to change human nature.

Amen Brother Ben

kid, plz kill your self.
being "human" is not a excuse to kill animals like this.
would you like to be feed and then harvest like this poor creatures?
if we all are "animals" then why we are having a conversation right now.
in 1000 years the upcoming generations will look back at the past and are gonna say that we used to be monsters, just like we do with the germanic tribes that invaded rome.
the video is not to help the animals, is just to inform you of the reality, maybe this help you to stop being a ignorant 13 year old kid.

1. No, i probably wouldn't, but please enlighten me on how that changes anything. There are trillions of planets in the known universe, Humans are insignificant, if i died tommorow the universe would not care, my opinions and ideas mean nothing, i am insignificant, i accept that and understand nothing i do will change things. You should stop thinking so highly of yourself aswell.

2. How on earth do you know how humanity will have progressed in 1000 years? exactly, you don't, now shut your mouth and stop making ignorant comments.

3. You obviously are also making ignorant comments here too, you have no knowledge of Germanic culture. Most people who aren't ignorant and don't accept Hollywood propaganda understand that the Romans perceived the Germanic tribes as monsters because they had a different culture, They were racist, very similar to what the Europeans were against the native Americans, the Romans released propaganda. Anyone who takes the time to understand Germanic culture will understand they were very organised. after all they did crush the greatest empire that ever existed, right?

4. you called me ignorant yet you made two ignorant comments of your own, which makes you a hypocrite, now shut your goddam mouth and actually think before you say something next time.

Thank you.

-has to insult to make a point.
-thinks life is worthless and expects everyone tothink the same
you in fact my friend, have a inferiority complex

>has to insult to make a point.

>kid, plz kill your self.

>maybe this help you to stop being a ignorant 13 year old kid.

>once again, please stop and think before you make hypocritical comments, also, i was hardly insulting you in the previous comment, i only pointed out what you said and how it was wrong and ignorant, something you claimed i was.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 07:22
Skrivet av nonames, 06.03.2013 at 04:18

Skrivet av Rebake, 05.03.2013 at 14:59

Skrivet av DURRHUNTER, 01.03.2013 at 21:27

Skrivet av nonames, 01.03.2013 at 21:04

>implying this video will change anything.

we are humans, we do what we can to gain what we want, power and mullah.

Murder, Theft, Trickery, humans will goto any lengths, and a 3min youtube isn't going to change human nature.

Amen Brother Ben

kid, plz kill your self.
being "human" is not a excuse to kill animals like this.
would you like to be feed and then harvest like this poor creatures?
if we all are "animals" then why we are having a conversation right now.
in 1000 years the upcoming generations will look back at the past and are gonna say that we used to be monsters, just like we do with the germanic tribes that invaded rome.
the video is not to help the animals, is just to inform you of the reality, maybe this help you to stop being a ignorant 13 year old kid.

1. No, i probably wouldn't, but please enlighten me on how that changes anything. There are trillions of planets in the known universe, Humans are insignificant, if i died tommorow the universe would not care, my opinions and ideas mean nothing, i am insignificant, i accept that and understand nothing i do will change things. You should stop thinking so highly of yourself aswell.

2. How on earth do you know how humanity will have progressed in 1000 years? exactly, you don't, now shut your mouth and stop making ignorant comments.

3. You obviously are also making ignorant comments here too, you have no knowledge of Germanic culture. Most people who aren't ignorant and don't accept Hollywood propaganda understand that the Romans perceived the Germanic tribes as monsters because they had a different culture, They were racist, very similar to what the Europeans were against the native Americans, the Romans released propaganda. Anyone who takes the time to understand Germanic culture will understand they were very organised. after all they did crush the greatest empire that ever existed, right?

4. you called me ignorant yet you made two ignorant comments of your own, which makes you a hypocrite, now shut your goddam mouth and actually think before you say something next time.

Thank you.

-has to insult to make a point.
-thinks life is worthless and expects everyone tothink the same
you in fact my friend, have a inferiority complex

>has to insult to make a point.

>kid, plz kill your self.

>maybe this help you to stop being a ignorant 13 year old kid.

>once again, please stop and think before you make hypocritical comments, also, i was hardly insulting you in the previous comment, i only pointed out what you said and how it was wrong and ignorant, something you claimed i was.

>middle ages never happen.

> humans will never advance in 1000 years.

> writting in internet is talking

haters gonna hate.
lol this conversation is over.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 10:05
You cannot claim to know where humanity will be in 1000 years, so don't assume it will advance.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 10:21
You can"t asume it will end.
2000#
2012#
YOLO#

lol
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 10:32
After all they did crush the greatest empire that ever existed, right?

No, Spanish and English empire were the greatest empires.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 10:37
Skrivet av Rebake, 06.03.2013 at 10:21

You can"t asume it will end.
2000#
2012#
YOLO#

lol

Well...
Im not going to make a dumb prophecy like most of the tards...
But i tell this to you, if the humanity keeps living like is doing now, in less of 300 humanity (being optimistic) is going to be fucked.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 16:53
Skrivet av raetahcodeupon, 06.03.2013 at 10:32

After all they did crush the greatest empire that ever existed, right?

No, Spanish and English empire were the greatest empires.

greatest empires (for me)

1. Roman Empire (European Empire)
It grew for like 600 years and then lasted for another 400 years, give me another empire than lasted 1000 years? you can't. And there wasn't an empire with such control over Europe again until Napolean. People also seem to assume their expansion was easy, they beat Carthage and Hannibal, over 300000 Germans in Gaul with only 40000 men under the command of Julius Caesar as well as the remnants of Alexander the great's past empire, a force very much still to be afraid of. They almost took Germany, and they would of if Marcus Aurelius' Son Commodus had carried on his fathers work and kept fighting in Germany instead of living a luxurious life in Rome.

Ancient Rome contributed greatly to the development of law, war, art, literature, architecture, technology, religion and language in the Western world. In fact many historians consider the Roman Empire to be a perfect empire - influential, fair, long-lasting, big, well defended and economically advanced. The influence of the Roman Empire is felt to this day. Also, if you count the byzantine empire in the numbers, the Roman empire lasted almost 2000 years. from 500BC till 1450BC

2. Mongolian Empire (Russia/Asia/Europe)
It all started when Temujin (who was later known as Genghis Khan), vowed in his youth to bring the world to his feet. His first act was unifying the scattered Mongolian tribes. Then he set his sight on China, and the rest is history. From Vietnam to Hungary, the Mongol Empire is the largest contiguous empire in the history of mankind. the speed in which they created the second biggest empire ever, it took them less than 100 years to hold slightly more than the Russian empire at it's height, but Russia took much more time to take over there's (about 400?)

3. Macedonian Empire (Ancient/Greek)
Alexander the great conquered the Persian menace, an empire that was the largest in the known world at the time, and had harassed Greece for well over 100 years. He went on to conquer 90% of the known world, everything in his path became his. Alexander's conquests seized so much territory that at the time the Macedonian Empire was the strongest empire on the planet, and if he had survived, i am 100% sure that they would have given the roman empire a run for their money, the Roman Republic eventually took southern italy from the Greeks about 50 years after the death of Alexander.

4. British Empire (Colonial)
At it's greatest extent, the British empire was known as the largest empire in history, as it covered more than 13,000,000 square miles, which is approximately a quarter of the Earth's total land area, and controlled more than 500 million people - again a quarter of the world's population. As a result, the legacy it imprinted on these conquered lands is tremendous in terms of political reform, cultural exchanges and way of life. The English language, which it spread, is the second most-widely spoken language in the world today, and many linguistics agree that English is the defacto standard language of the world. The British empire is definitely one of the most influential empires ever to have existed in human history.

5. Han Dynasty (Asian)
During the Chinese period of warring states, the whole of China was embroiled in a civil war as the different kingdoms within it battled it out with each other in the quest for supremacy. In the end, the Qin State won, and gobbled up the whole of China, with 40 million people under it's control. The Qin Dynasty didn't last long, and soon it went to the Han, which eventually controlled China for close to 400 years. The period of the Han Dynasty is considered a golden age in Chinese history in terms of scientific achievement, technological advance, economic, cultural and political stability. Even to this day, most Chinese people refer to themselves as the Han people.

6. Umayyad Caliphate (Middle East/Muslim)
The Umayyad Caliphate was the second of the four Islamic caliphates (systems of governance), established after the death of Mohammed. Eventually, it would cover more than five million square miles, making it the largest empire the world had yet seen, and the fifth largest contiguous empire ever to exist. The Umayyads established the largest Arab-Muslim state in history. From the time of Mohammed until 1924, successive and contemporary caliphates were held by various dynasties - the last being the Ottoman Empire, which was, in many respects, an Islamic successor to the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire, Thats right, the Germans did not end the menace of Rome, these guys did. They are also the main reason North Africa is Muslim.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 17:10
[/size][size=2]
Skrivet av Rebake, 05.03.2013 at 21:28

Skrivet av DURRHUNTER, 05.03.2013 at 20:38

Skrivet av Rebake, 05.03.2013 at 16:47

Skrivet av KYBL, 05.03.2013 at 16:32

I am not against using fur but at least shoot them first.

best post in this topic. close it now.

rebake dont try to beats these forums like a pro til u rank up a bit ok?

i am not a rank 2, i am a alt. of tunder3 [rank 8]
your too noob to even duel me.
each time i ask , you randomly go offline.
just go and play roblox kid.

don't you remember that i was officer in all the past coalition you joined? and i get you to ragequit?
btw, i got invited to macedonian empire to be leader. i will enjoy to join and troll you again.
what you think? should i start making fun of your inferior life like i use to do?

btw you lost a duel againts a rank 3:
[Rank 3] Scurr Scurr Scurr

BACK TO TOPIC idc bout the people killing animals. if you want to brag about your shitty life go somehwere else.
----
Skrivet av NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 19:19
Skrivet av DURRHUNTER, 06.03.2013 at 17:10

[/size][size=2]

don't you remember that i was officer in all the past coalition you joined? and i get you to ragequit?
btw, i got invited to macedonian empire to be leader. i will enjoy to join and troll you again.
what you think? should i start making fun of your inferior life like i use to do?

BACK TO TOPIC idc bout the people killing animals. if you want to brag about your shitty life go somehwere else.

if you don't care why do you even comment? lol
haters gonna hate, you better get a life.

as i say before:

1.- you kill animals because you had a bad childhood
2.- you are a underage kid that plays roblox.
3.- you suck at this game, and of course! you never mentioned my rank again.
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 19:37
Skrivet av Rebake, 06.03.2013 at 19:19

[/size][size=2]

as i say before:

NOOB RANK TWO ^^
----
Skrivet av NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2013 - 21:49
Skrivet av DURRHUNTER, 06.03.2013 at 19:37

Skrivet av Rebake, 06.03.2013 at 19:19

[/size][size=2]

as i say before:

NOOB RANK TWO ^^

duel my rank 8: tunder3
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.03.2013 - 13:00
Skrivet av Guest, 05.03.2013 at 11:01

That's not funny.

I beg to differ. I was a laughing hurricane when I wrote that.
----
Lil D has now become Deray of YGMG Here!
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.03.2013 - 13:07
Blackshark
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Reporter, 09.03.2013 at 13:00

Skrivet av Guest, 05.03.2013 at 11:01

That's not funny.

I beg to differ. I was a laughing hurricane when I wrote that.
You are either sick or just tricking me.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare