Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
19.02.2013 - 14:04
Hey guys I am surprised there was no riddle thread yet so I have few riddles for you to solve. Please send me by PM your answers and I'll tell you if you're correct or wrong.

here some RIDDLES

1.) A bus driver was going down the street. He went past two stop signs without stopping, went by a red light, and turned left at a "No Left Turn" sign, yet didnt break any traffic rules. How?

2.) What has a mouth that never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, and runs all day but has no legs?

3.) There is a family with 6 boy children. Each boy has two sisters. How many children are there?

4.) There is a tunnel in the side of a hill. It is only big enough to hold one train, and has only one track. Two trains going the opposite direction entered the tunnel at exactly 8:00 and both left the tunnel on the opposite side wich they came in 3 min. later, with no collision. How?

5.) Two mothers and two daughters went to the mall. They had $27 and split it evenly without using coins. How is this possible?

6.) If you put a coin in a bottle and you put a cork on the bottle with the coin still in the bottle, how do you get out the coin without breaking the bottle or removing the cork?

The last one is going to be hardest

7.) There are four people who want to cross the river, they have a boat in front of them.
Conditions are such:
Only two people at a time can get on a boat
Every time one of the people need to go and get the boat to those left behind.
Problem is that all of the people passing the river at different rates:
First - five minutes the second - 15 minutes in the third - and fourth 20 minutes - 25 minutes
Ie if 5 and 25 travel together by boat will take them 25 minutes (the larger time)

Good Luck
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.02.2013 - 16:48
2.) What has a mouth that never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, and runs all day but has no legs?
river

3.) There is a family with 6 boy children. Each boy has two sisters. How many children are there?

8 this was easy

5.) Two mothers and two daughters went to the mall. They had $27 and split it evenly without using coins. How is this possible?

they converted it to srbian denari axaxaxax

4.) There is a tunnel in the side of a hill. It is only big enough to hold one train, and has only one track. Two trains going the opposite direction entered the tunnel at exactly 8:00 and both left the tunnel on the opposite side wich they came in 3 min. later, with no collision. How?

one train came in 8 am and the other in 8 pm
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.02.2013 - 01:10
Blackshark
Kontot borttaget
1. The driver was walking

here is mine: 2 legs come in carrying 1 leg, 2 legs lay 1 leg on 3 legs, 2 legs goes out, in comes 4 legs, 4 legs steals 1 leg, 2 legs comes in, 2 legs picks up 3 legs, flings it at 4 legs.
Then picks up 1 leg. How is this so?
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare