Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
02.02.2013 - 20:11
Of course i can't really predict loss of form, but i am going to go on overall form throughout the year and who i think deserves to be where they are from their performances.

top 6

1.Man u (out scoring everyone this season, they have 15 individual goal scorers, and have won 9 games when they have been behind, which makes up for their pretty average defence)
2.Man city (still a quality side, but not good enough to match united, at least not this year)
3/4. Everton or tottenham (based on consistency of performance, these two clubs deserve champions league spots this year in my eyes.)
5. Arsenal (very hit and miss form wise this, i just don't think they will keep up with spurs and the toffies.)
6. Chelsea (again, very hit and miss, and have recently performed very averagely against bottom half of the table teams, i don't think they will make any european competitions this year.)

Bottom 6
(this is extremely difficult to predict, really i think anyone in the current bottom 6 could go down or stay up this year, there are no clear cut relegations even at this point.)

15.Southampton (they have won only aginst bottom half sides this year, and picked up lucky draws against top half oppostion, but their recent performances in the lost to manu, and draws with chelsea and everton makes me think there is more were that comes from, they will survive, but not by much, i think there will be no more than 5 or so points seperating 15th and 18th at the end of the season.)
16.Reading (10 points out of a possible 12 in their last 4 games, i doubt they will go down this year, even if those results were lucky as hell.)
17.Wigan ( have been utter shit ever since they entered the premier league, yet every year they somehow manage to claw there way out of the bottom three before the seasons finishes, they have finished no higher than 15th in 5 years, i hope they go down, but i can't see it happening.
18.Norwich (had a great start to their season, but currently in the same boat as villa, with only 3 points from their last 8 league games, a run that was ironically started by villa.)
19.Aston Villa (this hurts, i am a lifelong villa fan, picking up a point, and probably should of won against everton, a team i think will qualify for champions league, has rekindled hope, but we just don't have the confidence and balls to play till the last breath no matter what. )
20.Qpr (they made some decent signings, they have just left it too late in my eyes, though they could easily gain form and survive)
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.02.2013 - 20:17
For those who try to mock me and say villa are the lughing stock of the premier league.

yes, our defence is terrible, i will admit that, there are no excuses i can make

but our attack is strong, we should have beaten swansea, last minuite equaliser,
west brom we had a few good chances to go further up
southampton, never a penalty, no more than a draw.
everton, weinman missed a clear chance to go 4-1 up, and yet again another late equaliser.

honestly i think if we hadn't been hammered by chelsea we would be fine, confidence is the only issue with the side,

it also doesn't help that the run of the luck is utterly against you, i can count at least 12 points we should of picked up before chelsea, and possibly 6 or 7 after.
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.02.2013 - 21:44
What team is called Qpr, sounds funny
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2013 - 04:11
Skrivet av Aristosseur, 02.02.2013 at 21:44

What team is called Qpr, sounds funny

Queens Park Rangers. Can't believe Remy went to that shit club, he seems to be keen on playing in the second English league.
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2013 - 07:11
Tv money is doubling next year meaning teams get close to like 80million. Makes anyone who survives way better off
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2013 - 11:25
LFC4Life
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av nonames, 02.02.2013 at 20:17

For those who try to mock me and say villa are the lughing stock of the premier league.

yes, our defence is terrible, i will admit that, there are no excuses i can make

but our attack is strong, we should have beaten swansea, last minuite equaliser,
west brom we had a few good chances to go further up
southampton, never a penalty, no more than a draw.
everton, weinman missed a clear chance to go 4-1 up, and yet again another late equaliser.

honestly i think if we hadn't been hammered by chelsea we would be fine, confidence is the only issue with the side,

it also doesn't help that the run of the luck is utterly against you, i can count at least 12 points we should of picked up before chelsea, and possibly 6 or 7 after.

If you played like you did yesterday against Everton, then you have a great chance of stay in the EPL. Benteke strong.

Skrivet av learster, 03.02.2013 at 04:11

Queens Park Rangers. Can't believe Remy went to that shit club, he seems to be keen on playing in the second English league.

Funny thing is that Remy got injured for the majority of the rest of the season.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare