Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Undersökning

Yay or nay

Yes
No

Antal röster: 18
06.03.2023 - 02:32
I don't speak my native tongue...
But, when I step outside I don't hear English much or even Irish accents, (like a Dublin or Cork one, just Irish people sounding American) either Polish, Arabic, Ukrainian, Nigerian(Maybe?) and others.

This does not happen often. But, When it does, I feel uncomfortable and out of place. Honestly, I feel like a foreigner.

I genuinely don't care for someone else's skin colour, creed or religion and I'm fine with globalisation.

But like, bro. Am I like, a bigot now?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.03.2023 - 09:55
Skrivet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 06.03.2023 at 02:32

But, when I step outside I don't hear English much or even Irish accents, (like a Dublin or Cork one, just Irish people sounding American) either Polish, Arabic, Ukrainian, Nigerian(Maybe?) and others.

This does not happen often. But, When it does, I feel uncomfortable and out of place. Honestly, I feel like a foreigner.

I genuinely don't care for someone else's skin colour, creed or religion and I'm fine with globalisation.

yes you are racist

racism is a subtle force that affects all white people, even those who think they can't be racist because they support "globalization" or some other moral cause

if you feel uncomfortable and out of place, imagine how they feel in your country. They probably feel even more strange around people like you than you do around them. It's best if you educate yourself first before writing these sort of toxic and bigoted diatribes online, just for the safety of younger people who might be influenced by your hateful comments

It's not enough to be against racism, you need to be anti-racist. Do better.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.03.2023 - 16:16
Yay, move to the whitest county in america then you will be marked safe from brown people...
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.03.2023 - 11:45
Skrivet av Tokugawa, 07.03.2023 at 16:16

Yay, move to the whitest county in america then you will be marked safe from brown people...

That's not what I feel though, I don't care for ones skin colour

Sometimes, Just doesn't feel like home anymore, due to many different accents and languages.

For example, when I go to Belfast, legally its owned by the UK, but when I see an Irish flag flying on a pole. I know I'm really in Belfast.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.03.2023 - 11:57
Skrivet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.03.2023 at 11:45

Sometimes, Just doesn't feel like home anymore, due to many different accents and languages.

For example, when I go to Belfast, legally its owned by the UK, but when I see an Irish flag flying on a pole. I know I'm really in Belfast.

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.03.2023 - 13:05
Skrivet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.03.2023 at 11:45

YOU RACIST MO FO
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.03.2023 - 14:25
Skrivet av Tokugawa, 08.03.2023 at 11:57

I cannot see your image reply
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.03.2023 - 14:27
Skrivet av Tribune Aquila, 08.03.2023 at 13:05

Hmm, that's what I'm trying to find out and understand about myself. Not sure if I am one or not.

I don't want to be, but I also don't want to have that feeling when I go onto a bus or go somewhere else in public. The feeling of not being at home, that is.

Maybe that's not even the best way to describe it, maybe it's dissociation. I'm not sure
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.03.2023 - 18:42
You have nothing to worry about. As long as you aren't as racist as me, you'll just be the weird awkward person that I too, would personally dislike being around. I still voted yes because your profile picture is white and has green hair.
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Laddar...
Laddar...
10.03.2023 - 02:56
 Alex
Skrivet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.03.2023 at 14:27

I don't want to be, but I also don't want to have that feeling when I go onto a bus or go somewhere else in public. The feeling of not being at home, that is.

Maybe that's not even the best way to describe it, maybe it's dissociation. I'm not sure

feel what you want to feel, just because globalists call everything racist and attack everyone it doesnt mean that you should just obey them and just sit there and see your country turning into another USA with no nationality or culture full of random people who dont care for Ireland just because you are scared that you might be "racist"
Obviously you shouldnt start going to people and start telling them to go back to their country and calling them slurs but yeah. Dont supress your emotions because you are scared of maybe being racist. We saw what the poles did about the refugee crisis where they didnt allow anyone in, no way you would be able to live publicly as a christian in a lot of the arab countries, the states under sharia law in nigera have death penalty for gays and full inequality. Like why would you feel bad for thinking like that for foreigners that wouldnt let you in their country and would discriminate against you.
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Laddar...
Laddar...
10.03.2023 - 03:06
Skrivet av Alex, 10.03.2023 at 02:56

Skrivet av DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.03.2023 at 14:27

feel what you want to feel, just because globalists call everything racist and attack everyone it doesnt mean that you should just obey them and just sit there and see your country turning into another USA with no nationality or culture full of random people who dont care for Ireland just because you are scared that you might be "racist"
Obviously you shouldnt start going to people and start telling them to go back to their country and calling them slurs but yeah. Dont supress your emotions because you are scared of maybe being racist. We saw what the poles did about the refugee crisis where they didnt allow anyone in, no way you would be able to live publicly as a christian in a lot of the arab countries, the states under sharia law in nigera have death penalty for gays and full inequality. Like why would you feel bad for thinking like that for foreigners that wouldnt let you in their country and would discriminate against you.

based
----
hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
10.03.2023 - 03:21
 Alex
Also it matters where you are, because immigrants tent to be mostly young and middle aged and usually do manual labour, obviously you will see more in a bus because they are poorer than the average irish whos gonna use his car to go to work or he is gonna work from home, also a lot of the irish population has to be older people who dont tend to go out. For example i worked in a big hotel near my city and probably half of the staff was foreign there, Albanians, Romanians, Italians, Pakistanis-afghanis etc. Meanwhile if you go to a bank the staff is consisted of greeks only, or in a public service place, the staff is all greek there too. Now that i am in the military, theres like 50 soldiers in my battalion, 5-6 albanians, 1 serb, 1 syrian and the rest 40+ are greeks meanwhile the rest of the permanent soldiers, sergeants, officers etc are only greeks.
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Laddar...
Laddar...
10.03.2023 - 09:12

No, you're not a racist :3
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.03.2023 - 18:35

you should be
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
22.03.2023 - 00:52
 Sid (Admin)
Skrivet av Tirpitz406, 21.03.2023 at 18:35

you should be

What is that chart measuring? Amount of racists per 100,000? lol
Laddar...
Laddar...
22.03.2023 - 08:13
Skrivet av Sid, 22.03.2023 at 00:52

you should be

I'm pretty sure rwanda would be like 100,000/100,000
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
22.03.2023 - 23:52

you should be

IQ on average per country , he is trying to say the global south and therefore immigrants are imbeciles
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.03.2023 - 00:00

I think the word you are looking for is are you a xenophobe rather than racist and you are not both because you can feel however you want.
However if you go harass people and demand they speak Irish that would be unacceptable , people can speak whatever language they want in public.
In the public administration things are different and imo everyone needs to speak the national language , in the private sector they can decide if it is mandatory to know a certain language even if it not includes the national one ig
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.03.2023 - 20:32

you should be

this is a very wrong map, dont trust this fakenews
----
hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare