Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
07.01.2023 - 20:31
I would like to see AtWar implement stock market. Also, a way to trade with others via traveling to one's capital perhaps. That way underdeveloped nations can have a chance to make more income. This will also create some very good battles in trying to negate one's trade route. Thank You for reading. Would love to hear feedback: pros, cons.
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.01.2023 - 10:42
Skrivet av Dark Brotherhood, 07.01.2023 at 20:31

I would like to see AtWar implement stock market. Also, a way to trade with others via traveling to one's capital perhaps. That way underdeveloped nations can have a chance to make more income. This will also create some very good battles in trying to negate one's trade route. Thank You for reading. Would love to hear feedback: pros, cons.

I would like too to see atwar becoming a true Europe Universalis online game for browser but we all can dream.
Laddar...
Laddar...
20.01.2023 - 19:31
 MN_s
Skrivet av Dark Brotherhood, 07.01.2023 at 20:31

you wanna Silk road and King road amd clonialism also? lol
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.01.2023 - 02:13
You are suggesting basically an expanded currency/coin/economy system. Cool. Support. DAAAAAVE
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare