Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
24.12.2021 - 21:59
Merry Christmas at war family. We have been through a lot this year but it's nothing compared to what we will go through next year. It's easy to spread chaos and hate. It is hard to spread love and build long lasting relationships. But that is exactly what we are going to do. We are going to love each other whether you like it or not. And no, that is not considered metaverse rape. It is called tough love.

Personally, this has been the best year of my life. I'm 20 years old so I don't have that many years for comparison, but I think next year things will be great for all of us.

Life is just one big experience… and it's still just 2021! I could count to 2021 in about 5 minutes. Not only that, but imagine if you had $2021 and made $20 profit. That's 3% return on leverage. Think of it this way: 20 years of your life is the same as 3% of humanity's entire civilized existence. I'm not speaking from a position of accomplishment because I am one unaccomplished dirt bag. But think of what we can all accomplish individually even if we just get started now. Today. It's an inspiring thought experiment, isn't it?

Let's make 2022 a year of action and spread the love like Ellen DeGeneres pre-fallout.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.12.2021 - 22:09
Wow. This is beautiful! Thank you!

I do hope 2022 will be better for our community.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare