Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Alex, 11.11.2021 - 11:44
I just want to say that most of the bros that i had in this game are either inactive or banned, i am very sad by what has happened the last recent days and im writing this with a few tears on my cheek. I wasnt really active the last months because i was working in a hotel for many hours, but now that the season for the hotel ended, i come back ready for more games here and all i see is the things i once used to see and i enjoyed arent the same anymore, no more kawga, no more bro moments with the friends that i made here in atwar, no more long long games with the bros here no more the friendly bander that we had and enjoyed, and especially theres no more the long conversations we would have with the bros for hours. Theres only a void a big BIG void. I wish my bros where here, to recreat the memories and enjoy this game just like we did once and have fun again, without any hate, no fights between us, no drama, just playing
Just i wish the Bros would be here with me

I love this game very much, i wont stop coming back, even just to check for 1 minute, till the last player is gone, and i promise i will be the last one, its a promise i make.

RIP my bros, i hope to see you somewhere else or meet you in real life and have fun as we did once.

:-(
14.11.2023 - 21:57
Fat ass
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare