Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
05.10.2021 - 01:37
Hello fellow players,
I've been working on a Game of Thrones game / scenario that deals with the time after the Night King / Dragon Queen for some time. This left space for some new ideas, new units, and new positions in the game.
For example, there is a Guardian of the Sea with HQ in Dragonstone or a new border guard on the border with the Kingdom of the North. There are no more Tullys, Freys or Boltons in the game, but also no dragons or the Night King's army.

I've just opened a new round (Valar Morghulis). There are currently 20 players, we have just opened the 2nd move, all start with 50,000 gold, only one ally is allowed. So nothing has been decided yet.Boarding / re-boarding is allowed up to turn 99.

I would like to have a lot more players with me to see how the changes affect many players. So if you still have time and space for another game, I would be happy if you join the group.

I would appreciate any feedback (bugs, suggestions for balance, ideas for units, etc.) so that the game can get even better.

Friendly Hammerschlag

Thx to Google-Translator
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.10.2021 - 04:00
It would be helpful to include the link to the game

i am assuming its this one
----
Meso
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare