Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
15.06.2021 - 15:13
Is the name of the high level player perhaps "Witch-Doctor"?
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.06.2021 - 15:49
You need to take SS and report to map maker if not then report to Scen Community Leader Empirez I'm sure he will listen to you and will restrict people to do such things.
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.06.2021 - 17:26
Hmm, without any single evidence (like screenshot) or calling certain Moderator in to witness, I don't think anything about this case can be done.

Anyways, I believe you that such things happen (pretty often), especially in scenarios. I am also willing to hop in whenever you see me online and place some warnings or some kind of sanctions to certain 'dirty-play' individuals, bad trolls, abnormally toxic insulters and those who enjoy in consistent ruining of other's gameplay, time and effort thinking that is funny, like you already said. With proper proofs which I find out as valid ones, of course.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
15.06.2021 - 17:34
Skrivet av Ruse, 15.06.2021 at 14:29

I was playing a scenario called endsieg today as usa and my opponent as west germany made a trench jump using zoombug in the trench in the middle of the game and encircled my stack by abusing and he had a lot of fun by typing it in the chat. That is, I had pierced the enemy's southern front, and the entire army of West Germany was in the Netherlands. I, on the other hand, left enough troops in the Netherlands to keep the enemy busy. When the south front collapsed and I threatened the east germany and south germany front, the other person abused as I said. I got angry and asked him what he was doing and he sent me a trollface photo. Other "high level" players in the game were laughing as well. what they say is "u mad?" so we've been playing for minutes and he messes up the game with his stupid thing, but everyone thinks it's funny. When I left the game, other players told me that I was a "leaver" and did not allow me to play in the other scenario map. but they let other abuser play like the previous game nothing had happened. i don't know if you i want to play with this nerds again. After years of competitive playing, I wanted to take a break and play normally, but this level of toxicity is killing the urge to play. I no longer want to play because of the imbeciles who think they are ''trolling''. so it's not just about that, I can understand trolling someone but it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't affect the game. A rank 5 guy who was in our team before, just because he didn't know what the rewall was, they kept rewalling the player during the whole game. I realized the situation later. I said that I realized what they were doing to these "high level" players and they insulted me directly and said it was funny. I've been playing this game for years and although I know the bugs and tricks that no one else knows, I don't apply any of them in the game but a few idiots openly apply two stupid things they learned just to troll and get attention. While I respect the players and do not take any action that will disrupt the balance of the game, the other person trolling and using bugs as they wish, but does not receive any sanctions. I think this callousness is caused by not following the rules strictly, and I think it is due to the lack of some sanctions that will balance the game and protect the enjoyment of the others. Due to this type of abuse and trolling, many new players stop playing the game.

most scenarioplayers i play with dont abuse a glitched unit... actually im certain 100% of them dont abuse it when we play.
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.06.2021 - 02:01
Skrivet av Croat, 15.06.2021 at 17:26

Hmm, without any single evidence (like screenshot) or calling certain Moderator in to witness, I don't think anything about this case can be done.

Anyways, I believe you that such things happen (pretty often), especially in scenarios. I am also willing to hop in whenever you see me online and place some warnings or some kind of sanctions to certain 'dirty-play' individuals, bad trolls, abnormally toxic insulters and those who enjoy in consistent ruining of other's gameplay, time and effort thinking that is funny, like you already said. With proper proofs which I find out as valid ones, of course.

Ewwwww no way we Have Nedris to look after you must stay away we enjoy our toxic behaviour in scen others who does not can use ignore option.
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.06.2021 - 02:04
Skrivet av ITSGG1122, 15.06.2021 at 17:34

most scenarioplayers i play with dont abuse a glitched unit... actually im certain 100% of them dont abuse it when we play.

Game was fine until MOS tried to do something trench encirclement and killed USA stack lmao but the game was not played on serious node.
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.06.2021 - 05:32
Skrivet av Ivan., 16.06.2021 at 02:01

Ewwwww no way we Have Nedris to look after you must stay away we enjoy our toxic behaviour in scen others who does not can use ignore option.

Roger
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare