Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Muellertyme., 14.06.2021 - 22:45
Let the people decide

Undersökning

Should you be able to Disable Buildings?

Yes
No

Antal röster: 82
16.06.2021 - 04:05
Bring back LB inf to 60
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Laddar...
Laddar...
16.06.2021 - 05:04
Skrivet av I_Hate_You_All, 15.06.2021 at 14:23

As the meta is in 3v3, builds are irrelevant and far from helping restrict your movements. Classic example: In a 3v3 with 10k funds (as it is usually done) in any country if you buy a building, whatever it is, you will not be able to expand and in the late game I don't think it will be of great help.

Buildings aren't irrelevant, they aren't really good yeah but they are more relevant than RA, NC or SM in 3v3 lol.
Yes if you buy a building early game in 3v3 you will fund or expand less, but midgame where you don't need to expand you can buy buildings.
Lategame is where buildings are the most useful, you have more income and units banks and forts become good.

You have no idea how buildings work in 3v3 because you never gave them a chance to be played.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.06.2021 - 05:07
Skrivet av Bella Ciao, 15.06.2021 at 12:47

Skrivet av Step Bro, 15.06.2021 at 07:05

If you can't disable units why should you be able to disable buildings.

Cause building is new add on game also is waste of time

Buildings aren't new they've been there for a long time but you didn't want to use them.
Yes forts and anti aircraft defense make the game a bit slower but not that much maybe 1-2 turns more to gather more units and rush that's all lol
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.06.2021 - 05:16
Skrivet av Ivan., 16.06.2021 at 01:53

Skrivet av Dave, 15.06.2021 at 17:02

Disable buildings is not a "major update" .

The real issue is a certain few people want to BLOCK everybody else from using buildings. If you don't like buildings fine, don't use them, but you have no legitimate reason to block others from using them if they want to. Let each player decide for themselves.

I was not referring to major updates but as a whole which may have impact of even single player and that's where your team comes in to conduct surveys thanks

Well we can play with buildings for a long time I didn't see any world map players crying about them only old comp players that disable them in duels and cws, some used to be broken so we hard nerfed them to make them shit/decent tier and removed the disable buildings option to have more feedbacks, but even now you don't give a chance to them lol.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.06.2021 - 06:48
Skrivet av Froyer, 16.06.2021 at 05:16

Skrivet av Ivan., 16.06.2021 at 01:53

Skrivet av Dave, 15.06.2021 at 17:02

Disable buildings is not a "major update" .

The real issue is a certain few people want to BLOCK everybody else from using buildings. If you don't like buildings fine, don't use them, but you have no legitimate reason to block others from using them if they want to. Let each player decide for themselves.

I was not referring to major updates but as a whole which may have impact of even single player and that's where your team comes in to conduct surveys thanks

Well we can play with buildings for a long time I didn't see any world map players crying about them only old comp players that disable them in duels and cws, some used to be broken so we hard nerfed them to make them shit/decent tier and removed the disable buildings option to have more feedbacks, but even now you don't give a chance to them lol.

You used "We" a lot.
Who are the "we" and how come you are in that group since you are a "regular player" just like most of us
Laddar...
Laddar...
20.06.2021 - 16:01
Skrivet av Metyu, 16.06.2021 at 06:48

You used "We" a lot.
Who are the "we" and how come you are in that group since you are a "regular player" just like most of us

----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Laddar...
Laddar...
23.06.2021 - 08:43
I believe in freedom of speech and choice. This game shouldnt be ussr of stalin or mao's china. However i dont play aw anymore so they can remove world map i couldnt care less.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare