Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Undersökning

Do you wan't Save expansions to be a thing?

yes
no

Antal röster: 43
08.04.2021 - 07:52
I'm totally against it, it just loses the feel of atwar.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.04.2021 - 09:24
The fuck are save expansions?
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
Laddar...
Laddar...
08.04.2021 - 09:31
Redpill : aw's soul died when long walls become a thing
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.04.2021 - 03:04
Skrivet av Your Monkey, 08.04.2021 at 09:31

Redpill : aw's soul died when long walls become a thing

So true....

Only save can save aw,,,,,,
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.04.2021 - 05:34
Skrivet av woojoo, 08.04.2021 at 09:24

let's say you make an expansion. Then you save it, and copy it in another game. horrendous because the feel of aw get's ruined, + it has to be an exact map with the exact time with the exact starting funds... you get the point
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.04.2021 - 05:40
Skrivet av Palmitas, 09.04.2021 at 05:34

let's say you make an expansion. Then you save it, and copy it in another game. horrendous because the feel of aw get's ruined, + it has to be an exact map with the exact time with the exact starting funds... you get the point

Not necessarily. Save expansions could be used in any game whe re the country and cities stay the same. All it would be doing is moving your units for you. This would save tons of time and effort especially amongst older experienced players who have an vast amount of knowledge.

This also doesn't necessarily mean the moving units feature is ruined, they'd still have to move units. Most likely this would be used for turn 1 expansions. This also would make it more skillful for the more pro players as they have more time to edit, test out, etc both at the start and end of turns.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.04.2021 - 06:15
Skrivet av Alois, 09.04.2021 at 05:40

Not necessarily. Save expansions could be used in any game whe re the country and cities stay the same. All it would be doing is moving your units for you. This would save tons of time and effort especially amongst older experienced players who have an vast amount of knowledge.

This also doesn't necessarily mean the moving units feature is ruined, they'd still have to move units. Most likely this would be used for turn 1 expansions. This also would make it more skillful for the more pro players as they have more time to edit, test out, etc both at the start and end of turns.

Ok then I'm making a 12 minute private game, save the expansion, doing all shortcuts, zoombugs, etc and then save copy it in a 4 minute game.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.04.2021 - 06:18
Skrivet av Palmitas, 09.04.2021 at 06:15

Ok then I'm making a 12 minute private game, save the expansion, doing all shortcuts, zoombugs, etc and then save copy it in a 4 minute game.

Ok, it's not really against the rules so do as you wish buckaroo.

My point is, even after you do that.. it would allow you more time to do more things.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.04.2021 - 06:20
Skrivet av Alois, 09.04.2021 at 06:18

My point is, even after you do that.. it would allow you more time to do more things.

like waiting for the turn? I mean, what I love from aw is the t1, but oh well, if I do play the t1 instead of saving it people would trash talk me coz i'm not ending turn.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.04.2021 - 06:22
Skrivet av Palmitas, 09.04.2021 at 06:20

like waiting for the turn? I mean, what I love from aw is the t1, but oh well, if I do play the t1 instead of saving it people would trash talk me coz i'm not ending turn.

It's part of the game. I doubt it would be like that. If you look at this carefully and into other areas of AW, especially those that will return to life when and if AW gets more players, it ultimately help out.

Imagine if this was a thing when RP was in its prime. Not NWE, before that. The real prime. There would be more RPing than anything.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.04.2021 - 08:23
Skrivet av Alois, 09.04.2021 at 06:22

Skrivet av Palmitas, 09.04.2021 at 06:20

It's part of the game. I doubt it would be like that. If you look at this carefully and into other areas of AW, especially those that will return to life when and if AW gets more players, it ultimately help out.

Imagine if this was a thing when RP was in its prime. Not NWE, before that. The real prime. There would be more RPing than anything.

in a RP point of view sure, I'm fine with it while it's not a private game that you make the expansion. but for competitive, (what I mean) I would never accept it
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare