Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
30.03.2021 - 14:57
So, I have been playing ton of Casual CWs lately, I was going to play a casual CW turn, until I accidentally click to join another cw game which i'm waiting my opponents to move troops. However, when I joined that CW, I noticed something. The wall was moved into the city.
that means, I made the wall badly.
So, how is this OP?

Well, imagine u are playing a normal QUICK game. you finished your turn, and there's 1 minute left to go. since u clicked end turn, everything get's saved. then you reload the page. What happends? you can see if you missplaced a unit close to another unit/city, which can save u incase you are fighting someone who doesn't respect walls t1, or even save you from failing a wall in a normal turn.

Opinions? bad or good opinions are accepted. It's hard to explain it well, if you want photographic example, just talk in this post.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.03.2021 - 15:46
 Leo
? Show screenshots
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
30.03.2021 - 16:07
That's a common bug in casual many moves get messed up if you rejoin after ending turn.

Your wall 99% was perfectly fine but a bit too close to the city.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.03.2021 - 16:53
Skrivet av JUGERS2, 30.03.2021 at 16:07

That's a common bug in casual many moves get messed up if you rejoin after ending turn.

Your wall 99% was perfectly fine but a bit too close to the city.

yeah I was going to post back to say i noticed that and you already talk about it, it may work for quick though
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.03.2021 - 17:49
Very common thing in casual games i found, not sure if its applicable to regular games as i found the wall is usually fine its just the reloading that scuffed it maybe. Not sure I could be wrong though.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.03.2021 - 18:22
This is very important to know for all the players interested in casual games .. since there is relative growth in casual popularity recently

Skrivet av JUGERS2, 30.03.2021 at 16:07

Yep like jugers said .. in casual games, after you end turn and exit the game .. you should never come back until next turn starts .. otherwise u'd get a lot of buggy moves and see a lot of things u havent really done!

You can go back to game and watch ONLY .. never make an extra move and click save and make sure you exit the game BEFORE next turn starts .. all the incorrect moves that you see wont take effect .. only the moves you made the first time would register as long as you dont hit that save button!

Skrivet av Augustus Caesar, 30.03.2021 at 17:49

Very common thing in casual games i found, not sure if its applicable to regular games as i found the wall is usually fine its just the reloading that scuffed it maybe. Not sure I could be wrong though.

People dont usually end turn and refresh to make extra moves in quick games .. they only refresh before they end turns cuz they wanna reset the moves! So my guess those bugs could also happen in quick games .. maybe worth testing!
----
Meso
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.03.2021 - 19:40
 Dave (Admin)
I've noticed this too, it's very annoying. Sadly I have been unable to find the source of the problem yet. Someday.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
30.03.2021 - 23:29
Skrivet av Mesopotamia, 30.03.2021 at 18:22

I did use to play casual games in the past so i more or less know the go, was just meaning i dont think its applicable to quick matches as it seems to be unique to casual.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare