Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
27.03.2021 - 20:57
 Kord
Why are players able to spam others with messages/mail then ignore the people they spam?
I get the point of being able to ignore people harassing you, but making it so that people can bombard you with spam and then ignore you before you can respond is ridiculous. It lets toxic players get away with being toxic. You should only be able to ignore players who've actually initiated something with you.
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.03.2021 - 22:14
Unleashed use to do that all the time, you ignore one account and then he'll do it with another
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.03.2021 - 22:19
They will never remove this. If they do, I would have 50 people trash talking me because i rf something.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.03.2021 - 23:24
 Kord
I feel like there should be a "Opt-in" to receiving mail/messages, rather than everyone just having access to everyone else's inbox.
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.03.2021 - 01:44
It's perfectly fine as it is. Players are welcome to mute you, just as you are welcome to mute them to stop them from sending unwanted messages.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.03.2021 - 06:22
 Mobster (Mod)
I think if you can't answer them, what's the point of all their spam messages. It's not a conversation to be respected. I like the feature.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.03.2021 - 00:22
Every month i get a toxic message from a unleashed alt which mutes me so i cant respond.... his always lurking and reading forums, its creepy as fuck xD
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.03.2021 - 02:37
 Dave (Admin)
Skrivet av sirivann, 29.03.2021 at 00:22

Every month i get a toxic message from a unleashed alt which mutes me so i cant respond.... his always lurking and reading forums, its creepy as fuck xD

Same. We continue to ban him whenever he pops up, like whack-a-mole. I literally just banned another of his alts last weekend.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
29.03.2021 - 07:24
Https://prnt.sc/10yz6wu

Unleashed is alright if you play games with him, i focused on playing WW2 with him, he loves it. I don't defend him outside gaming, it's out of my scope, but during the play, he is normal, he help allies, fund them, give advise, even listens to your plans and advises.
I am conservative christian and he is atheist, he did attack my religion but i said 'ok let's go back to game' and that's how the discussion ended and gaming started.

He is old school Afterwind strategist, which mean he is not afraid to try new tactics or old obsolete ones. I liked playing WW1 with him because he is not afraid to try new stuff, and pressure is high in WW1 to do what you're told (hi gigi), same moves every game, after game.

It was good times, we risk and win, its fun, we risk and lose and its still fun.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.03.2021 - 07:58
 Mobster (Mod)
I don't know what happened with Unleashed when I wasn't here, I liked so much to play with that guy.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.03.2021 - 12:30
Skrivet av Mobster, 29.03.2021 at 07:58

I don't know what happened with Unleashed when I wasn't here, I liked so much to play with that guy.

he went full toxic crazy mode xD
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.03.2021 - 12:35
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Skrivet av sirivann, 29.03.2021 at 12:30

he broke his own map because he lost a ww2 game
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.03.2021 - 12:43
Skrivet av Witch-Doctor, 29.03.2021 at 12:35

Skrivet av sirivann, 29.03.2021 at 12:30

he broke his own map because he lost a ww2 game

Chess allycapped unleashed because Axis got raped and he wanted to troll a bit, and unleashed went crazy
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.03.2021 - 12:57
Skrivet av Dave, 29.03.2021 at 02:37

Skrivet av sirivann, 29.03.2021 at 00:22

Same. We continue to ban him whenever he pops up, like whack-a-mole. I literally just banned another of his alts last weekend.

He is still making alts?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare