Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
24.03.2021 - 10:04
 Lelouch. (Mod)

So, this happened in my duel with Lion today. Apparently I had to respect those Germ walls. While I was playing, as soon as I saw that his wall extended to Denmark and Poland, I understood that I didn't have to respect his wall. So I wfed Berlin that turn. I guess I was wrong. I recognized during the game that I might've made a mistake, so I pretended that his cap was walled on that turn regardless.

Anyways, I'm trying to make this right. I want to get the duel deleted. I'm trying to apologize and own up to my mistake. I'm not trying to make enemies or promote unfair gameplay.

Lion, please, I need your consent to delete the duel. Let me make this right. You don't have to unban me, just let me at least delete the duel.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.03.2021 - 10:09
No consent for the wicked !

jk good job apologizing
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.03.2021 - 10:12
Nice pillory.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.03.2021 - 10:34
Dude who cares about the elo i told u already u can keep it ,i understand u know it might've been a mistake and thats fine . i dont want to get into another flame war on forums we already spoke about this in pr
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.03.2021 - 10:34
Your boat is literally docked on his land, there's a difference between an undocked boat and a docked one in case people didnt know. If it's docked then it is literally sitting on the land, if you go by the rules of needing to respect someones shit because you left units on his land that wf's his walls then in this case you should have respected.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.03.2021 - 10:41
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Locked. Lion doesn't want to discuss this.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare