Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
23.03.2021 - 13:51
 Mobster (Mod)
I want so much to see more players in the game. There are many perfect maps staying there like it's a junkyard, people who don't know about this game are missing that and they're maybe missing their parallel-universe-favorite-game

So one of those may be good to do:
-Raise all Invite earnings
-Raise invite SP earnings

Also platforms like discord now have more users than ever. Cross-promotion with some servers would do good. I don't know if this is against the policy though.
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.03.2021 - 19:09
 Dave (Admin)
We've contacted a lot of influencers on YouTube and Instagram. We've told them about the game and the invites/referral program. We've also cross promoted on other Discord servers where we could get away with it. We've gotten a few people to post about atWar, but that's it.... almost nobody seems to care about the invite earnings.

Anyway the problem with atWar is not about getting new players to sign up -- we get lots of new players each month. The problem is getting them to stick around for more than 1-2 games. Our player retention numbers (still) suck.

For example in January we had 3162 new user signups, not counting Guests. Of those, only 459 were still playing after 30 days. That's only about 15%... and probably half of those were alts
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
23.03.2021 - 19:21
Pay people $5 to stay for a few games. That's what Elon Musk did on paypal and it worked, but the account verification system needs overhauled for that but it needs changed regardless. Just do a public offering to raise the cash make atwar a shitty penny stock. I've already wrote before about why people don't stay, it's because atwar is almost incomprehensible to anyone who isn't a mathematician or some young school prodigy. I only stayed because I had a friend who was smart and actually liked it. It is a very complex strategy game and nobody here seems to give any thought to that
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.03.2021 - 22:47
Skrivet av Dave, 23.03.2021 at 19:09

We've contacted a lot of influencers on YouTube and Instagram. We've told them about the game and the invites/referral program. We've also cross promoted on other Discord servers where we could get away with it. We've gotten a few people to post about atWar, but that's it.... almost nobody seems to care about the invite earnings.

Anyway the problem with atWar is not about getting new players to sign up -- we get lots of new players each month. The problem is getting them to stick around for more than 1-2 games. Our player retention numbers (still) suck.

For example in January we had 3162 new user signups, not counting Guests. Of those, only 459 were still playing after 30 days. That's only about 15%... and probably half of those were alts

cross promotion on Discord isn't against policy aslong as you aren't just DM advertising- if it's hooked up between both server owners and advertised within the server it's ok then. We never really got the chance to do one of these and it wouldn't be that hard to, just need the right server. I would ask Acidus (if he's willing) to look into this if I were you, knows a lot about this and would point us in the right direction

Also, since the server is labled under a community server now, people can request our update channel to also update a chat in their server whenever we post an update. this is something AW could use to it's advantage when it comes to having players hook up their servers with ours.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.03.2021 - 00:41
Skrivet av Dave, 23.03.2021 at 19:09

maybe you need to extend your premium package for them, more discounts for them or maybe 1k pc default for each new user.
The way I see they maybe enjoy game most in first week where they have premium package, ability to host any map use different functions, as they learn more about it their package gets expire maybe it's the case or maybe it is not or maybe the supporter team is just mainly focusing Main lobby not Beg lobby.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.03.2021 - 03:32
 Mobster (Mod)
I agree so much about focusing on beginner lobby too.

Tournaments can keep them here. But since you can't trust them about big tournaments because they're new players... Small-scale-tournaments which are protocoin-drop games in beginners lobby will do it.
And maybe SP drop games. So they will see the oportunity to open upgrades faster.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.03.2021 - 14:03
For my part, I open quite a few games regularly in the Casual Beginner Room with a gain of 5000SP, to help them progress faster and to keep them and advice on the game.

But it is true that for about 1 month, I have not opened any more, lack of time with my work in real life, which took me a lot of time in the last few weeks. Then I have several tournaments that I take care of (Casual Championship - Middle Rank Tounament Casual - 1v1 Championship), then I finally finished creating my last "Battle of England" map.

Next month I will be able to resume regular game openings with 5000SP in the casual beginners room, on different maps.
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare