Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
26.02.2021 - 13:35
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this topic... when I try to edit one of my maps (i'm not finished with it yet) I get a pop-up window that says "Unable to launch map editor." Can someone fix this, or does anyone know the cause of this? Thank you
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 14:26
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Usually that happens if you were recently in the editor for that map and you just quit out. It takes like a minute before you can get in the editor again.

Try it again now and see if it works. If it doesn't work, what map are you trying to edit?
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 17:53
 Dave (Admin)
Maybe it's because you don't have premium anymore. Only premium accounts can access the map editor.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
01.03.2021 - 09:24
Skrivet av Dave, 26.02.2021 at 17:53

Maybe it's because you don't have premium anymore. Only premium accounts can access the map editor.
Probably not. If I don't remember wrong I could edit my scenarios when my subscription ended in 2012 or something. I don't know if it's changed though.
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.03.2021 - 12:20
Skrivet av Mobster, 01.03.2021 at 09:24

Skrivet av Dave, 26.02.2021 at 17:53

Probably not. If I don't remember wrong I could edit my scenarios when my subscription ended in 2012 or something. I don't know if it's changed though.

It changed. Now you can't edit your own maps or scenario unless you are premium which actualy makes scence.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2021 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare