Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
26.02.2021 - 07:09
Pick your...

For me its a flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Also this is how should currently flag of "Kosovo" look.

----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 07:09
Fanni
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 07:14
Flag of Bosnia and Herzgovina is a:

1. Logo of Varta batteries

2. It was a painting contest for a children with mental difficulties, and this won.

But old flag of Bosnia is the most beautiful one

https://www.bhdijaspora.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/6942813845_577a52cd97_b.jpg
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 07:55
This one

----

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 09:03
Turkish flag
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 15:14
De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.. BUT, in my opinion, there's kinda a rule; less colors in most compact format available looks beautiful:

Followed by US and French.

And the most ugly flags are the one with black color, like German and Belgian, looks sinister.

P.S: why are you desecrating pirate flag by placing it over so-called Kosovo, occupied province of Serbia?
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 15:20
Skrivet av Magical Meow, 26.02.2021 at 13:18

Is this one better?

edit. and how's this for a new Kosovo flag?

First one is obsolete, from the serbian kingdom in Bosnia during middle ages, its replaced by modern serbian tricolour. The second is nice, but should be red or yellow background like all other serbian banners, double-headed eagle is alright, just another slavic-orthodox symbol.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 15:25
Skrivet av degen, 26.02.2021 at 07:14

Flag of Bosnia and Herzgovina is a:

1. Logo of Varta batteries

2. It was a painting contest for a children with mental difficulties, and this won.

But old flag of Bosnia is the most beautiful one

https://www.bhdijaspora.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/6942813845_577a52cd97_b.jpg

Should had kept that one, has soul, the current one looks soulless.
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 15:27
Skrivet av Skanderbeg, 26.02.2021 at 15:14

De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.. BUT, in my opinion, there's kinda a rule; less colors in most compact format available looks beautiful:

And the most ugly flags are the one with black color, like German and Belgian, looks sinister.

P.S: why are you desecrating pirate flag by placing it over so-called Kosovo, occupied province of Serbia?

too many stripes is ugly imo
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 15:32

Greek flag is based on the British East India Company (greece is former colony)

for me German and Belgian are best flags i like them

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 15:49
For me is Serbia
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 15:59
Skrivet av FalcoN., 26.02.2021 at 15:49

For me is Serbia

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 18:21
Um, a strong contender is the flag of Italian island of Sardinia AND of the French island of Corsica. The flag of Corsica is literally a black, African slave's head on white background, blindfolded with a white cloth.

That's it. Sardinia added three more heads, and threw in a red cross.

And it should be said: even if it was well done, it'd still be rough -- but it's not even, just creepy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_and_coat_of_arms_of_Corsica#:~:text=The%20flag%20of%20Corsica%20was,eyes%20on%20a%20white%20background.

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 18:49
Skrivet av avatar, 26.02.2021 at 15:32

Man before u talk first open a fucking book.

The nine stripes represent the nine syllables of the phrase Ελευθερία ή Θάνατος ("Freedom or Death"), the five blue stripes for the syllables Ελευθερία and the four white stripes ή θάνατος. The nine stripes are also said to represent the letters of the word "freedom" (Greek: ελευθερία).
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 19:00
Passionate about this topic. Got a pretty intense grading scale for bad flags. -1 for any of the below offenses. if someone wants to tally the absolute worst based on this scale, be my guest. I'd be curious.

-1 Anything with Freaky Lookin' Weapons on it: Mozambique, Angola, Saudi Arabia, Belize, Eswatini, Sri Lanka, Oman, etc.
-1 Anything with Writing on it: Afghanistan, Iraq, Brazil (Iran actually looks decent in my opinion) etc.
-1 Any Flag With Odd Pictures: Zimbabwe (what even is the creature in its star?!?!?!) Uruguay (happy stoner sun) Lebanon (come on, that's a really poorly drawn tree) Lesotho (?) Bhutan (interesting, but too simplistic) Uganda (a farm kid drew a rooster, and only had lined paper and red, yellow, and black crayons) etc.
-1 Anything with +4 Main Colors or Conflicting Colors: CAR, Uganda, Belize, South Africa, Zambia, Vanuatu, South Sudan, Seychelles, Namibia, Ethiopia, Eq. -1 Guinea, Dominica, Comoros
-1 Any flag with the red-yellow-green with-star scheme,
-1 Any flag with the the moon-with-star theme
-1 Any flag with the copycat-British theme
-1 Any flag that has the Arab black-green-white-red combo theme
-1 Any flag that has the "we just about copied another country's flag but inverted it" theme

(my guess is that's like half of all the African ones with low scores)

For countries flags I personally like, I'd have to agree with Serbia, and throw in Hungary, Mongolia, Kenya, Suriname, Thailand, and the Bahamas for their color design. I think the US flag and British flags are great, but I might be biased. For non-soveriegn countries, I like Greenland, Macao, and Hong Kong. I've always appreciated South Korea's for its peaceful simplicity and tasteful arrangement. It'd go great with a good brandy old-fashioned or an aged scotch. Cheers.
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 19:28
Skrivet av Bella Ciao, 26.02.2021 at 18:49

The nine stripes represent the nine syllables of the phrase Ελευθερία ή Θάνατος ("Freedom or Death"), the five blue stripes for the syllables Ελευθερία and the four white stripes ή θάνατος. The nine stripes are also said to represent the letters of the word "freedom" (Greek: ελευθερία).

What if i told you that your book is written by british trolls who fuck whole world in past xd

The nine stripes
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majapahit

+
Saint George's Cross
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George%27s_Cross

=

You have lucky your country is still protectorat
You will get destroyed by turkish drones for 1 month

Stop quote me if you try to fake more and explain me how king leonidas used that flag in Battle of Thermopylae xd

You have nothing with ancient greeks
Modern greeks are turks + slavic.

You should open more books you will find that
'Freedom or Death" is used by many nations in past

i enjoy to destroy your stupid greek megali propaganda
You will never be great again xd acept that

Ty to Kara Osman
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 19:45

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 19:50

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 19:54

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 20:04

This is perfection
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 00:50
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
A lot of US states have god awful flags.

Virginia

Maryland

Washington
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 03:32
All your flags are nice, but, there is one and only Queen of flags.
Bow down to your queen
:

----

Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 04:11
Skrivet av avatar, 26.02.2021 at 19:28

What if i told you that your book is written by british trolls who fuck whole world in past xd

The nine stripes
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majapahit

+
Saint George's Cross
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George%27s_Cross

=

You have lucky your country is still protectorat
You will get destroyed by turkish drones for 1 month

Stop quote me if you try to fake more and explain me how king leonidas used that flag in Battle of Thermopylae xd

You have nothing with ancient greeks
Modern greeks are turks + slavic.

You should open more books you will find that
'Freedom or Death" is used by many nations in past

i enjoy to destroy your stupid greek megali propaganda
You will never be great again xd acept that

Ty to Kara Osman

No one tell you that flag was in thermopylae battle, also you are off topic, you just say nonsense to look smart.
I explained to you above where the 9 lines come from, if you can not understand it is your problem.
It was widely spread in Greece during the Greek Revolution of '21 (1821-1829), when it was used as a war yacht and was inscribed on war flags of the liberation struggle of the Greeks against Ottoman rule.
also if i am slav or turk its my problem, first look for where you come from, and then talk about the Greeks and Greece.
----
Friedrich N
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 05:59

Skrivet av avatar, 26.02.2021 at 19:50

----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 07:14
I don't know ungliest probably one with 3 strips of colours but I know prettiest

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 09:14
Skrivet av JUGERS2, 27.02.2021 at 07:14

I don't know ungliest probably one with 3 strips of colours but I know prettiest

Yep, one of the most beautiful serbian banners, carried by awesome Serb knight in the Serbian Imperial Army in Middle Ages. Later used by his grandson when he created an anti-turkish league in Northern Epirus(called Albania in latin), which was even more badass

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 09:18
Skrivet av Magical Meow, 26.02.2021 at 15:42

Operation Oluja go brrrrrrrrr

Nice to see nazism is alive and well in Eastern Europe. Still openly celebrating, joking and defending crimes against humanity
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 09:41
Skrivet av Magical Meow, 27.02.2021 at 09:35

Chasing out separatists is nazism to you? Very big brain. You rebel, you get brrrrr,'d out of the country, screech about it all you want.
unrelated picture down below

It is related, tractor was used mostly to transport as mostly were farmers, fleeing the neonazis who wanted to continue the genocide of non-croat population in croatia in 1995:

As i said, nations that didn't go through denazification are the black hole in Europe, its sad and cringe in the same time to see them celebrate and joke about how they and their fathers tortured and killed millions of people
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 09:56

Nice dreams.. Albania with no army, no troops, no weapons need to take part of Serbia and Greece?! Seriously...??
----
Friedrich N
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 10:10
Skrivet av Bella Ciao, 27.02.2021 at 09:56

Nice dreams.. Albania with no army, no troops, no weapons need to take part of Serbia and Greece?! Seriously...??

Nobody asked part of anyone it's a historic map and that's it. That's why it has a date on top of it.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare