Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
25.02.2021 - 12:36
Due to the amount of hate in Atwar I am quitting the supporter role, all I tried to do was host a game with high ranks and low ranks could play together with the low ranks actually having a chance, however, no-one listened, one person (you know who you are) even created another game and spammed our chat with links. Then proceeded to report and mute me after I threatened to report him unless he stopped, by this time I was banned by over 3 people for kicking them even though I clearly stated several dozen times the rules and that they would get kicked if they did not follow them. I was then targeted in the game by the same person who had spammed the chat as he picked right next to me. Several other members of the game proceeded to incite the others to target me as well, at that point I was so annoyed and frustrated I abandoned the game and asked for a demotion from supporter. I ask why? Why does this happen? If you don't want to play by the rules in the game I hosted, why join? I want to make note my quitting was not due to any of the mods or any other supporters, they are great, I am quitting from the sheer amount of hate you get just for being a supporter, to the other supporters and mods, I truly admire you.
----
BOW DOWN
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 12:42
You were a good supporter but you sound like a bad host, you should always give in to popular demand unless it would put the likelihood of starting successfully in jeopardy, which only really happens when people want the game to start before it's full
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 12:55
Skrivet av Tribune Aquila, 25.02.2021 at 12:42

You were a good supporter but you sound like a bad host, you should always give in to popular demand unless it would put the likelihood of starting successfully in jeopardy, which only really happens when people want the game to start before it's full

I just wanted a game where everyone had a fair shot at the PC, if a r4 with Greece and Bulgaria is fighting a r12 turkey he literally has no shot at the PC, turkey will destroy him, If the roles were reversed they both have a chance to get the PC. Popular demand was the r12's I was kicking for picking UK instead of going the smaller countries, I wasn't saying "no you can't play." All they had to do was pick small, and it wasn't like you were picking one country either, you were able to pick 3 so you had a fighting chance against the larger countries.
----
BOW DOWN
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 13:10
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Skrivet av B0W D0WN, 25.02.2021 at 12:36

Due to the amount of hate in Atwar I am quitting the supporter role, all I tried to do was host a game with high ranks and low ranks could play together with the low ranks actually having a chance, however, no-one listened, one person (you know who you are) even created another game and spammed our chat with links. Then proceeded to report and mute me after I threatened to report him unless he stopped, by this time I was banned by over 3 people for kicking them even though I clearly stated several dozen times the rules and that they would get kicked if they did not follow them. I was then targeted in the game by the same person who had spammed the chat as he picked right next to me. Several other members of the game proceeded to incite the others to target me as well, at that point I was so annoyed and frustrated I abandoned the game and asked for a demotion from supporter. I ask why? Why does this happen? If you don't want to play by the rules in the game I hosted, why join? I want to make note my quitting was not due to any of the mods or any other supporters, they are great, I am quitting from the sheer amount of hate you get just for being a supporter, to the other supporters and mods, I truly admire you.

I can imagine how frustrating it is to want to help the game and you get trolled and bullied for doing so. Especially as a supporter where you have to act civil and you can't mute or kick people as a mod. What you're doing is hard work and I appreciate what you do. You run a clan that is dedicated to helping newer players and you volunteer your time to do these PC drops and make the game more interesting for lower ranks.
Please reconsider about quitting the team. You joined the team to help players and the game, don't let a few trolls make you lose your way.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 13:21
Skrivet av Witch-Doctor, 25.02.2021 at 13:10

I can imagine how frustrating it is to want to help the game and you get trolled and bullied for doing so. Especially as a supporter where you have to act civil and you can't mute or kick people as a mod. What you're doing is hard work and I appreciate what you do. You run a clan that is dedicated to helping newer players and you volunteer your time to do these PC drops and make the game more interesting for lower ranks.
Please reconsider about quitting the team. You joined the team to help players and the game, don't let a few trolls make you lose your way.

The reason I am quitting is because the hate is affecting my coalition. It is not my coalitions fault for the hate and frankly, I choose my coalition over my supporter role, sorry.
----
BOW DOWN
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 13:24
Skrivet av B0W D0WN, 25.02.2021 at 13:21

The reason I am quitting is because the hate is affecting my coalition. It is not my coalitions fault for the hate and frankly, I choose my coalition over my supporter role, sorry.

How is your clan getting hate?
----
hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 13:39
Skrivet av soft goth avery, 25.02.2021 at 13:24

How is your clan getting hate?

My coalition has been accused of favoritism and my coalition members have complained of being targeted in games because people recognize that they're in the same coalition as me.
----
BOW DOWN
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 13:41

You are taking things too personal and overreacting again with those sado-mazo moves. Your supporter role has nothing with your coalition, neither with bunch of standard, boring trolls.
Next time contact me privately to hop in game and help you deal with bullshit others are producing instead of fighting them on various chats (for which you got muted by minimod). With all respect, if leaving supporter team is your decision, you can go for it. No need for dramma in forum about that.

Also, I've checked the chat logs of that game, it's clear that certain guy(s) started mocking yourself, targeting you with some insults and provocations, also fake reported you to get you punished for some reason, spammed chat with remake of your game (same message was sent 23 times in 2 minutes), with their own rules, and with pure purpose to ruin your game and annoy you as much as possible. Lastly, in a talk with that one(s), they tried to make me idiot and acted some smartass(es), so they faced some consequences as well, if that's going to give you any satisfaction.

Friendly said, this is internet, I know you have pride, which is for respect, but you should stop taking things that much personally.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 16:54
Skrivet av Witch-Doctor, 25.02.2021 at 13:10

you've changed bro. changed after becoming a mod. you are like a rick whos joined the citadel. you've lost your way...
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 18:49
To work in any form of leadership, digital or real, paid or voluntary, theres a certain level of bullshit you will need to rise above.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 19:09
 Dave (Admin)
Skrivet av Sun Tsu, 25.02.2021 at 18:49

To work in any form of leadership, digital or real, paid or voluntary, theres a certain level of bullshit you will need to rise above.

^^ true. I wish the world wasn't like this, but it is. It's even worse on the internet where people have no respect for anything.

All of us on the atWar staff get a certain level of hate just because of our positions. It sucks, but we deal with it. Otherwise if we give up, the haters win.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 04:50
Take a breather and go back don't let a bunch of saltines get in your way.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 05:36
What did you expect, this game was always like that.

You sound like a nice guy, just don't give up and create your environment you enjoy playing in. For example i found a clan with the same interests as mine (historic and fantasy scenarios), so i play with them and can't get trolled or sabotaged by other players in game. You have your own clan, seems good, surround yourself with players with the similar gaming interest and enjoy every time you log in
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 05:46
 Mobster (Mod)

Popular demand sucks real bad sometimes. Some people are like sheeps, you can't convince them to do the right things or make them understand something in any way, they just keep doing what the majority does mindlessly and thats the stupidest way to waste everybody's time
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 06:44

Another wawe full of hate from me.

In general: aw supporters easy quit.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 09:34
Skrivet av Mobster, 26.02.2021 at 05:46

Popular demand sucks real bad sometimes. Some people are like sheeps, you can't convince them to do the right things or make them understand something in any way, they just keep doing what the majority does mindlessly and thats the stupidest way to waste everybody's time

that's how every congregation of human beings is, you just got to make sure that what is popular is kept within a fence, not necessarily a hard wall you know. Because if you try to stop the popular majority from getting their way, the wall will crumble while a fence gives us some room to keep the system in place (aka the map in question alive)
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2021 - 18:03
This is how my every activity looks like on AW. Doesn't matter whether I post on forums, stream on radio, host events, or just want to enjoy a game or two, there is and will always be certain group or players that had a bad day and decided to flame. You must get used to it bro.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 03:25
Skrivet av Mauzer Panteri, 26.02.2021 at 06:44

Another wawe full of hate from me.

In general: aw supporters easy quit.

Dave should make you a supporter maybe one day you decide to quit atwar thanks to that
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 05:44
I supported this game 7+ years.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 07:22
"You must deal with it, nothing can be done about it", is the very problem that plagues atwar.
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 09:58
Skrivet av Gilalad, 27.02.2021 at 07:22

"You must deal with it, nothing can be done about it", is the very problem that plagues atwar.

Ah shite, here comes the new wisdom...
The only very thing that plagues atwar is such pathetic banalizing of things and taking out wrong contextes as you just did.
For your information, trouble makers from this case faced the consequences immediately after it happened and, by that being said, all what you 'wisely' concluded in your comment falls into the water and has zero sense.

What we are saying is connected to Steele in this case, but is being said in general; if any of you is going to be a little shy flower who cannot deal with anything that crosses his opinions, views or beliefs or if your world is collapsing after seeing something that's not tailored to your measurements, then you should go play in garden in front of your house, you're surely not mature enough to come into the vastness of virtual world. That's the harsh truth, you can deal with it or not, your choice.

Also, I am fully concinved that it's not that you (and people who always like to take out wrong contextes, to atwar's detriment) can't get the proper context for majority of stuff that happens here on atwar, you surely can, but you ignorantly just don't want. You enjoy in pointing fingers on everyone, supporters, mods, admins.
I don't know if you expect that, but it's time for you to realize that anyone who wears any role on this game is not your parent, your educator, your bodyguard, your mental therapist or private cop. We can give you some kind of friendly asylum and escape from reality, but this is not heaven, we are not God's wizards that make every single of your dreams and wishes come true, neither we are jukebox that will sing every song you click on. What can be done at certain moment, will be done, what can't be done at certain moment, won't be fucking done. End of story.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 13:51
Skrivet av Croat, 27.02.2021 at 09:58

Ah shite, here comes the new wisdom...
The only very thing that plagues atwar is such pathetic banalizing of things and taking out wrong contextes as you just did.
For your information, trouble makers from this case faced the consequences immediately after it happened and, by that being said, all what you 'wisely' concluded in your comment falls into the water and has zero sense.

What we are saying is connected to Steele in this case, but is being said in general; if any of you is going to be a little shy flower who cannot deal with anything that crosses his opinions, views or beliefs or if your world is collapsing after seeing something that's not tailored to your measurements, then you should go play in garden in front of your house, you're surely not mature enough to come into the vastness of virtual world. That's the harsh truth, you can deal with it or not, your choice.

Also, I am fully concinved that it's not that you (and people who always like to take out wrong contextes, to atwar's detriment) can't get the proper context for majority of stuff that happens here on atwar, you surely can, but you ignorantly just don't want. You enjoy in pointing fingers on everyone, supporters, mods, admins.
I don't know if you expect that, but it's time for you to realize that anyone who wears any role on this game is not your parent, your educator, your bodyguard, your mental therapist or private cop. We can give you some kind of friendly asylum and escape from reality, but this is not heaven, we are not God's wizards that make every single of your dreams and wishes come true, neither we are jukebox that will sing every song you click on. What can be done at certain moment, will be done, what can't be done at certain moment, won't be fucking done. End of story.

Yes, let's just pretend that rude and toxic behaviors are not a banality on atwar. It's not like a lot of people have pointed it out over the years. You are the one who is apparently unable to contextualize this topic into a larger issue.

Talking about people who can't deal with other opinions, i'm not the one who got trigerred enough to write a patronizing and quite disrespectful (I know, I should just deal with it...) rant on the basis of 10 words. But still, let me enlighten you on a crucial mistake you are making: you take the assumption that all forms of expression are either an opinion, a view or belief, and thus have some worth. This is not the case. Some actions and some speeches are just aimed at pissing off other people.

If your stance is that "toxicity is a thing, you can either deal with it or cry me a river", then I reiterate: it's a terrible stance. That stance did a really good job at normalizing a lot of disgusting behaviors and speech. As crazy as it sounds, I have already stumbled upon online communities which somehow managed to create a much more civil environment than atwar is.
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 14:32
Skrivet av Gilalad, 27.02.2021 at 13:51

Yes, let's just pretend that rude and toxic behaviors are not a banality on atwar. It's not like a lot of people have pointed it out over the years. You are the one who is apparently unable to contextualize this topic into a larger issue.

Talking about people who can't deal with other opinions, i'm not the one who got trigerred enough to write a patronizing and quite disrespectful (I know, I should just deal with it...) rant on the basis of 10 words. But still, let me enlighten you on a crucial mistake you are making: you take the assumption that all forms of expression are either an opinion, a view or belief, and thus have some worth. This is not the case. Some actions and some speeches are just aimed at pissing off other people.

If your stance is that "toxicity is a thing, you can either deal with it or cry me a river", then I reiterate: it's a terrible stance. That stance did a really good job at normalizing a lot of disgusting behaviors and speech. As crazy as it sounds, I have already stumbled upon online communities which somehow managed to create a much more civil environment than atwar is.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I talked about virtual world aka internet in general. I said like 5 times that guys who were pissing Steele were sanctioned immediately.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 15:11

I agree with you. Atwar community is probably the worst of all gaming communities, toxicity is widespread, correct, but Dave is fixing the situation recently, the things should go for the better from now.
But the point is, the category of this game is 'part of the problem', as we can play as a country, with certain politics and armies (roleplay). When a player pick a country, he start roleplaying it, and then use some (inapropriate) references denoting nationality, religion or sex, followed by other players in his game. The situation evolves to who's bad and who's good and insults start flying, which then spread to the forum where heated spam is continued until moderator locks it.

Rinse and repeat tomorrow, for a decade.

This is partly why i stopped playing, you have to sift through garbage on game chat in order to communicate with other players and play the game. I'm hoping for situation to improve so i can enjoy the game again in the future.

Maybe i am the wrong person to talk about it, i am involved in the forum section of this problem, although i never did it in-game, still im partly to blame. But the point is if Dave works a way to stop this toxic in its roots (in-game), then it can't spread to forums or repeat tomorrow. He must create a gaming environment, where players just play the game, where they won't waste time on arguing with other players.

For example, i am playing another game, where you get banned for talking about races, politics, sex or simply for using F or N word (or writing 'jew' or politicians names). It's a 'tunneled' gaming content, just consume the content and enjoy, and if you stray - boom - deleted.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2021 - 17:59
Skrivet av Skanderbeg, 27.02.2021 at 15:11

I agree with you. Atwar community is probably the worst of all gaming communities, toxicity is widespread, correct, but Dave is fixing the situation recently, the things should go for the better from now.
But the point is, the category of this game is 'part of the problem', as we can play as a country, with certain politics and armies (roleplay). When a player pick a country, he start roleplaying it, and then use some (inapropriate) references denoting nationality, religion or sex, followed by other players in his game. The situation evolves to who's bad and who's good and insults start flying, which then spread to the forum where heated spam is continued until moderator locks it.

Rinse and repeat tomorrow, for a decade.

This is partly why i stopped playing, you have to sift through garbage on game chat in order to communicate with other players and play the game. I'm hoping for situation to improve so i can enjoy the game again in the future.

Maybe i am the wrong person to talk about it, i am involved in the forum section of this problem, although i never did it in-game, still im partly to blame. But the point is if Dave works a way to stop this toxic in its roots (in-game), then it can't spread to forums or repeat tomorrow. He must create a gaming environment, where players just play the game, where they won't waste time on arguing with other players.

For example, i am playing another game, where you get banned for talking about races, politics, sex or simply for using F or N word (or writing 'jew' or politicians names). It's a 'tunneled' gaming content, just consume the content and enjoy, and if you stray - boom - deleted.

You have a minority opinion. Personally I find it hard to believe that toxicity in game chat is not enjoyable, to think so is just ridiculous. That's the only reason why I've stayed on atwar for this long.

What do you mean, "you have to sift through garbage" to communicate with others? Mute the garbage if you want, or multitask and keep up to date with chat while playing. It's called strategy and opportunity cost, that's what atwar teaches you. This is not like other games. This game involves bloody wars and wars between men and coalitions. There are almost no females. There's no reason to censor remarks that people and specifically men would reference when they're at war with one another. It is a political war game. You can't separate politics from war, what you're proposing has as much foundation in reality as communism or some other utopian view.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.02.2021 - 03:49
Reminds me of the time i had to give my sexiest eskimo title because of popular jealousy
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.02.2021 - 07:56

Atwar community is probably the worst of all gaming communities, toxicity is widespread, correct, but Dave is fixing the situation recently, the things

Even after this pic:

I cant agree with you.

Neither after this one...

Its ez to remove all spammers in 24h. If stuffs arent scared to use their mute options.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
01.03.2021 - 08:50
 Mobster (Mod)
Skrivet av Mauzer Panteri, 28.02.2021 at 07:56

Atwar community is probably the worst of all gaming communities, toxicity is widespread, correct, but Dave is fixing the situation recently, the things

Even after this pic:

I cant agree with you.

Neither after this one...

Its ez to remove all spammers in 24h. If stuffs arent scared to use their mute options.

yea if it was that bad someone else wouldn't say "küfür etme gardas" to that guy
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.03.2021 - 10:46
No one listen to andartes his the crazy conspiracy theorist man!!!!!
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.03.2021 - 11:22
Skrivet av Tribune Aquila, 27.02.2021 at 17:59

You have a minority opinion. Personally I find it hard to believe that toxicity in game chat is not enjoyable, to think so is just ridiculous. That's the only reason why I've stayed on atwar for this long.

What do you mean, "you have to sift through garbage" to communicate with others? Mute the garbage if you want, or multitask and keep up to date with chat while playing. It's called strategy and opportunity cost, that's what atwar teaches you. This is not like other games. This game involves bloody wars and wars between men and coalitions. There are almost no females. There's no reason to censor remarks that people and specifically men would reference when they're at war with one another. It is a political war game. You can't separate politics from war, what you're proposing has as much foundation in reality as communism or some other utopian view.

My apologies, you are correct.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare