Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Undersökning

Do you know about/have used the help chat?

Yes, I have used the help chat
No, but I know about the help chat
No I was not aware of the help chat
Other (please state in replies

Antal röster: 26
21.02.2021 - 11:36
Hello, it has recently come to my attention that some people are unaware of the help chat, I was wondering if this was a isolated incident or widespread, please take the time to respond to this poll, thanks!
----
BOW DOWN
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.02.2021 - 11:40
Lol i just used it today
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.02.2021 - 12:01
Good idea to get feedback, although my initial thoughts are the people who really need the help function who do or do not know of its existence, will not read this post, as I very rarely see a low rank posting, unless its an alt posting in the mod appeals.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.02.2021 - 16:31
One of the people I talked to who didn't know about the /help chat was an r8.
----
BOW DOWN
Laddar...
Laddar...
22.02.2021 - 09:32
 Mobster (Mod)
I used it a week ago, got no answer to my problem...
Laddar...
Laddar...
22.02.2021 - 11:45
This was never a problem before.. maybe it's because not enough staff *mainly Supporters* aren't getting that word out there, especially with new players. My suggestion would be to reach out to the player base in both newsletter form and going into room/games and hosting public games made specifically for helping those (like the old Boot Camp, we re-revived this when I first became supporter).

Another suggestion would be to include a help guide in a email newsletter, which was discussed before.

All in all staff-player interaction isn't happening outside of their normal basis (ex. Playing games together or following up with report), more interaction needs to happen.That and staff from the seems of it aren't answering help chat. Atleast there is more complaints of it.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 19:28
 Dave (Admin)
There are some technical problems with help chat that I need to solve. When people send a message to /help, it goes to all supporters who are "online". Unfortunately just because a supporter is "online" does not mean they are actually available. The system does not consider if they are AFK or not. It does not consider if they are in a game. The end user might think he was "ignored", but really there are several legitimate reasons why the message might not have be seen at all.

The /report command works a little differently for the moderators. If no moderator is online, the message will be saved and the mods can review it later. This is better, but it only works when no moderators are online. If even 1 mod is on, then the message will be sent to him, regardless of whether he happens to be AFK or in a game. So even then, there's a good possibility the message won't be seen.

This is stuff that's already been on my list for a while, but we need:

1) /help messages need to be recorded in a place where Supporters can review them later (similar to how /report works for moderators), except that:
2) ALL messages to /help and /report need to be saved, regardless of whether there are supporters or moderators online. That way all messages can be reviewed and answered later, in case they were missed.

All this will happen eventually, I just haven't had time to do it yet. Until then, even though the system isn't perfect, I'd say it still works most of the time. I've seen supporters answering help chat plenty of times, you just have to catch them when one is really available. (I watch from my sneaky alt account that nobody knows about, so I know they're not just answering because they think Dave is online.... we have some really great supporters who genuinely care about helping people.)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 19:52
I use it
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.02.2021 - 19:53
Skrivet av Dave, 25.02.2021 at 19:28

There are some technical problems with help chat that I need to solve. When people send a message to /help, it goes to all supporters who are "online". Unfortunately just because a supporter is "online" does not mean they are actually available. The system does not consider if they are AFK or not. It does not consider if they are in a game. The end user might think he was "ignored", but really there are several legitimate reasons why the message might not have be seen at all.

The /report command works a little differently for the moderators. If no moderator is online, the message will be saved and the mods can review it later. This is better, but it only works when no moderators are online. If even 1 mod is on, then the message will be sent to him, regardless of whether he happens to be AFK or in a game. So even then, there's a good possibility the message won't be seen.

This is stuff that's already been on my list for a while, but we need:

1) /help messages need to be recorded in a place where Supporters can review them later (similar to how /report works for moderators), except that:
2) ALL messages to /help and /report need to be saved, regardless of whether there are supporters or moderators online. That way all messages can be reviewed and answered later, in case they were missed.

All this will happen eventually, I just haven't had time to do it yet. Until then, even though the system isn't perfect, I'd say it still works most of the time. I've seen supporters answering help chat plenty of times, you just have to catch them when one is really available. (I watch from my sneaky alt account that nobody knows about, so I know they're not just answering because they think Dave is online.... we have some really great supporters who genuinely care about helping people.)

that could be made into a tv show like undercover boss
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare