Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
15.02.2021 - 11:25
I'm going to just jump right into it, I think that coalitions should be allowed to ally each other and thus, enter coalitions wars together. I believe most coalitions -or at least mine- don't usually have enough players for a good CW. Coalitions would share the elo by the amount of players each coalition produced and this would give the coalition page some diplomacy, as you tried to make allies with the best coalitions. This would increase the amount of coalition wars and probably encourage some more diversity in coalitions.
----
BOW DOWN
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.02.2021 - 19:22
 Mobster (Mod)
Then there should be cooldowns and limits if they're gonna ally. Like 10 cw per alliance. Then they will have to be seperated for the rest of the season as a cooldown.
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.02.2021 - 03:42
This is already on a long list to be done by Dave. I would suggest discussing it in a staff meeting to get an update. Its been a while.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.02.2021 - 03:43
Skrivet av B0W D0WN, 15.02.2021 at 11:25

Forgot to quote, sorry
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.02.2021 - 06:19
Atwar becoming ROLEPLAY-ATWAR ? RP RP RP RP
Laddar...
Laddar...
20.02.2021 - 04:16
Honestly, it would be great if we could have multi-tiered alliances, like NATO or the UN and stuff like that although I know that isn't possible with the number of clans rn.
----
BOW DOWN
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare