Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
28.01.2021 - 01:46
The way the mechanics work right now, walls break when they're attacked no matter what. A wall could be composed of 50 infantry and it would still break when attacked by 1 militia. I propose changing that so that the wall only breaks when the attacker wins. It's more realistic and it would mix up the gameplay.
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.01.2021 - 03:04
----
Deutsch überwältigt

Laddar...
Laddar...
28.01.2021 - 04:45
 Dave (Admin)
Skrivet av McHammers1, 28.01.2021 at 01:46

The way the mechanics work right now, walls break when they're attacked no matter what. A wall could be composed of 50 infantry and it would still break when attacked by 1 militia. I propose changing that so that the wall only breaks when the attacker wins. It's more realistic and it would mix up the gameplay.

I agree. This is already on my list
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
28.01.2021 - 08:46
Skrivet av Dave, 28.01.2021 at 04:45

This would be a good change, but you must make an advanced option for the wall to still be able to be broken even if you don't win the battle.
----
hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.01.2021 - 10:53
It's good as well as bad maybe good for world map and most of the maps but it will surely disturb some or few scen maps where map maker gives wf events composed of (1/1) stats, should be implemented in a new feature or in update so there can be disable option before starting the game.
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.01.2021 - 11:08
 temp
This is an extremely dumb idea xaxaxaxaxa
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
28.01.2021 - 14:37
 Nero
Hold the line
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.01.2021 - 18:16
This would be a huge game changer
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.01.2021 - 00:02
This would be both marvelous and a catastrophe cuz ww1 russ and otto can use this and put more troops and then it will be impossible to break into iraq and caucuses.
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2021 - 15:42
Why not, stir the pot.
----
...још сте ту...
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2021 - 15:50
Hold the line would be nice strat to implement this
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2021 - 16:02
I always wondered why they broke. The mechanic of adding multiple units to a wall sort of makes sense in a way. But we've never had a strategy that benefited so much from having more than 1 unit in a wall.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2021 - 17:16
ADD THIS EVERYONE WANTS THIS EXCEPT FOR ELDER PLAYERS WITH DEMENTIA
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2021 - 17:19
 Mobster (Mod)
Skrivet av soft goth avery, 28.01.2021 at 08:46

Skrivet av Dave, 28.01.2021 at 04:45

This would be a good change, but you must make an advanced option for the wall to still be able to be broken even if you don't win the battle.

yea it should be optional or it will break many maps including most played scenarios.
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2021 - 21:11
This is a cancerous idea, why are people supporting this? Think about what you're advocating for. Firstly this change favours defensive strats but encourages wallspamming. Since walls will become so costly to kill it makes more sense to mass spam them. Mass wallbreaking meta is awful.

Add this as a toggleable option if you must but please don't implement it game-wide. You guys used to laugh at the RP wallers but you won't be laughing when it's optimal gameplay because walls are unbreakable!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2021 - 22:07
Before adding this add a toggle for walls in general on off.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2021 - 22:21
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
It would make certain picks such as UK incredibly overpowered. Imagine not being able to break london walls unless you kill all the walling units. You either have to send a lot of bombers, or transport enough units to kill the wall. I think this should be a toggle option.
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2021 - 22:59
Skrivet av Permamuted, 31.01.2021 at 21:11

This is a cancerous idea, why are people supporting this? Think about what you're advocating for. Firstly this change favours defensive strats but encourages wallspamming. Since walls will become so costly to kill it makes more sense to mass spam them. Mass wallbreaking meta is awful.

Add this as a toggleable option if you must but please don't implement it game-wide. You guys used to laugh at the RP wallers but you won't be laughing when it's optimal gameplay because walls are unbreakable!

they won't be unbreakable. You will just need a few extra bombers because they're military walls. When people join the game they want a war simulation, and walls are pretty strong in real life. But not all walls are strong. That's the whole purpose behind this--some walls will be stronger than others depending on how many resources (units) you put into it
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.02.2021 - 00:06
Cancer
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2021 - 12:55
Skrivet av Nero, 28.01.2021 at 14:37

Hold the line

Part II: Hold the Line Returns
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
23.02.2021 - 19:49
Agree, it is a good idea.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare