Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
31.12.2020 - 11:20
Niki Exclusive - New Game Starting Now

Panzer General I Beta.1

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=1297263400

1. Game Features:

Brand new game. World War II era. The game features 2 teams and 8 players representing the Axis and Aliied powers. All units are made available by turn. So, for example, Light Infantry and AAA are available on all turns. Other units, like the German Panzer Mark IV, are available on turns 2 through 100 inclusive. While still other units, like the German Panzer Mark V (Panther) and German Panzer Mark VI (Tiger), are available in later turns. Also, not all units are available in every country. For example, the B-17 Flying Fortress and B-29 Superfortress can only be built in the USA. Here are the player countries:

Axis Countries
1. Germany: Includes Germany and European satellite countries.
2. Italy: Includes Italy, Albania and African colonies.
3. Spain: Includes Spain, Spanish Morocco and South American colonies.
4. Japan: Includes parts of Chines, Japan, North and South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan.

Allied Countries
5. Britain: Includes Australia, Britain, Canada, China, Egypt, India, South Africa
6. France: Includes France and colonies.
7. USA: Includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the continental USA.
8. USSR: Includes all Soviet republics.

2. Game Strategies:

Here are some game strategies you might want to consider:

• As the most powerful Axis country, Germany must take the strategic initiative and eliminate France, Britain or the Soviet Union, preferably all three, before the US is able to intervene in any meaningful way.
• Italy and Spain must play a supportive role to Germany. Their challenge is to tie up as many Allied troops as is possible, in North America through Mexico, and in Africa through Lybia, North Sudan and South Sudan.
• Japan must defend its colonies, particularly Indonesia, against a British/Australian offensive until help arrives from the other Axis powers. Indonesia alone has an income over $5,000. If Indonesia and her oil reserves are lost, it is difficult to see how Japan can survive.
• The USA is probably the most powerful Allied country. It certainly has the most strategic flexibility. Its primary challenge is to transport enough units to Europe before Britain and France are overrun. The second challenge for the US is to launch an attack across the Pacific, towards Japan, in a timely way, forcing Japan into a 2 front war.
• Britain and its colonies represent a formidable opponent. In addition to the home islands, Britain can draw on units from Canada, South Africa, Egypt, India and Australia. On paper, it is probably the most powerful country in the game. The big challenge for Britain is bringing all those colonial resource together into a coherent fighting force.
• The Soviet Union is caught between Germany on one side and Japan on the other. Its best strategy is to implement a fighting retreat. Trade land and resources for time, not letting Germany deliver a knock out blow.
• France is relegated to a defensive role, at least early in the game. Some of its units, like the Bunker, is specifically designed for defence. If France can hold out until US reinforcements arrive, Germany, Italy and Spain will be forced to fight a two front war and we all know how that turned out.

Finally, I frequently get comments from players regarding historical inaccuracies versus game playability. Designing games is a constant battle, that I for one struggle with, between historical accuracy and game playability. Right or wrong, I have always tried to balance the two. Games that focus too much on historical accuracy quickly become unplayable while games that focus solely on playability are, in my opinion, not very interesting.

3. Known Bugs:

This is a Beta.1 release of the Panzer General game series. If you run into an error or inconsistency in the game, please send me a message specifying the error. Thanks.

4. Turn One (1) Protocol:

Please do not move units outside of your home country on turn one (1). Player's who move units outside of their home country on turn one (1) will be required to either forfeit a turn or the game. Repeat violations will result in the player not being invited to future games.

5. Player's List:

If you no longer wish to receive invitations to future games, send me a message and I will remove your name. No questions asked. Please understand that once I do remove your name from the player list it will not be added back unless I am specifically asked to do so. This is for the simple reason that I have no way of knowing who wishes to be added back to the list and who does not.

Good luck to all...

Commodus, Game Admin
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.12.2020 - 17:22
Hi Boss, i have played the board game of this and amm in if its as good as that or better youve done well!!!!!
regards Norbit
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare