Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
10.12.2020 - 23:52
 Sid (Admin)
I only will transfer PC from players who purchased them recently to avoid people abusing me to get people free premium. I'm going to stay vague on purpose because there are several situations where i may or may not transfer PC but they are all with the intention to avoid abusing the system that makes getting PC relatively easy now. But if you purchased PC within a year-ish and didn't spend more than the amount you want to transfer between the time you bought the PC and when you want it transferred, I'll do the trade.

I will transfer any player to any other clan given the following criteria:
  • Both the player and an officer+ in the incoming clan agree
  • It's not within 14 days of the CW season ending
  • I'm not transferring more than a couple people into a single clan at a time.
  • Not transferring the same player multiple times within a few months.

If you want something from me, you might have to ask twice or spam me a bit, I am only periodically at my computer so 90% of my logins are from my phone throughout the day, which I don't do many things from. I won't be upset if you ask something twice or thrice because I'm forgetful as hell.

Also these are done as favors because I can do it, if you are a dick I'm not doing anything for you. These aren't favors I'll just do for my friends but anyone who is nice about it. This is my personal policy and not Dave's or any other admin.
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 02:53
 Lelouch. (Mod)
You guys should really consider reducing or removing the time restriction for joining a new clan after leaving one.
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 05:54

oy vey goyim pay up!!!
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 06:28
Maybe just stop transferring players to other clans at all? Ever since admins stuck there nose into transferring players from one to another clan, favouring their friends/clanbuddies, this whole clanhopping became a more serious problem.

There is a reason there is a time restriction when you leave the clan, and I feel like that even admins should set an example to not abuse this system. Like Lelouch said, perhaps consider reducing the time restriction to like 24h perhaps. Though, I feel like people should be more thoughtful when joining/leaving a clan.
----

Skrivet av Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 06:35
 Dave (Admin)
Skrivet av Waffel, 11.12.2020 at 06:28

Ever since admins stuck there nose into transferring players

It wasn't our idea to "stick our nose" in... its the players who come begging us to move them all the time.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 06:43
Skrivet av Dave, 11.12.2020 at 06:35

Skrivet av Waffel, 11.12.2020 at 06:28

Ever since admins stuck there nose into transferring players

It wasn't our idea to "stick our nose" in... its the players who come begging us to move them all the time.

Oh, I know. I am just saying that this is a problem that has been occuring since 2014 or 2015 something? When Sun-Tzu became an admin (I still love you Sun) this became a very popular trend leading to plenty of '3-day clans'.
----

Skrivet av Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 07:39
Giving protocoins to players is not abusing free premium. My clan has a protocoin share funds of which I'm proud, it encourages activity for players to keep playing so their friends can get premium and be able to compete, this is vital as most maps require premium for a player to be able to play as every nation. Many players simply do not have the money to pay for premium, like people who live in third world countries.

Now I understand it takes effort to transfer them, ideally it can be automised in some way. It's fair if players can transfer larger sums of 1000 or so protocoins as those transactions wont happen too often.
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 09:36
 DireWarlord99 (Mod)
I'll throw in my 2 cents into this topic. It is true that The_Empire clan does transfer pcs to clan mates to help them get lifetime prem. It wasn't like 5 people got a premium every week. The high ranks in the clan had to play several hundred hours worth of games to amass enough PCs. Winning PC drops helped this process out, but we were not dedicating ourselves to getting what is being called "free" premium. Us players had to win games and dedicate hours to help one player out. To me, that is playing to win instead of paying to win.

Now I understand the concern of the owners with the need to pay for premium for their own reasons and for maintenance etc. Perhaps we need to reshape the premium pakage. For example, most people want premium for the sake of the gen upgrades. That's really it. Not every player is going to become a map maker upon becoming a premium player and not everyone feels the need to have premium strats to win maps and not everyone wants to host maps all the time. Are the premium strats good? Yes! I myself see the benefit of them, but they do not jeopardize gameplay. Each strat can be countered in some way that makes them balanced.

I myself when I have been making maps have been using the "gen free" idea where no one on any side will have a gen so that normal players do not feel they HAVE TO get premium in order to stand a chance.

So he is my suggestion: break the premium section up: Have the gen premium cost PC and all other premium benefits cost real cash. That way when players eventually play long enough (or buy PCs to get it faster) they will, at last, be rewarded by getting gen premium. That will ensure play to win rather than pay for win. And if a player wants the other benefits of premium, well then they will have to spend real cash but it will not jeopardize their overall gameplay or the general enjoyment of the game.
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 09:56
 Sid (Admin)
Skrivet av The_Empirezz, 11.12.2020 at 07:39

Giving protocoins to players is not abusing free premium. My clan has a protocoin share funds of which I'm proud, it encourages activity for players to keep playing so their friends can get premium and be able to compete, this is vital as most maps require premium for a player to be able to play as every nation. Many players simply do not have the money to pay for premium, like people who live in third world countries.

Now I understand it takes effort to transfer them, ideally it can be automised in some way. It's fair if players can transfer larger sums of 1000 or so protocoins as those transactions wont happen too often.

5 players play the game and earn a thousand PC for free, then transfer that to their friend without premium. No one has to buy it anymore under that. I'm not calling out your clan or anyone, this has actually been my policy for a while.
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 14:37
So I've entered that world map 2.0 contest because I had planned that if I won any proto coins I would get then sent to Lev in Enigma so he could buy lifetime, I take it I can no longer do that?
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 14:49
So most of the donations for the Middle-Rank Tourney are invalid? should I get rid of them and only count supporter PC and Tourney PC (those who won tournaments and I can verify)
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 17:28
If im not allowed to do charity anymore in atwar, then how am i supposed to balance out how much of a asshole i am :/

RIP my karma
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 18:33
Simple solution would be a way to transfer PC but game keeps a % and we put some serious rank limits of like R10+ only. The % could be as big as 50% commision on small transactions and as low as 30% on transactions of 3k+ PC
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 18:37
Skrivet av JUGERS2, 11.12.2020 at 18:33

Simple solution would be a way to transfer PC but game keeps a % and we put some serious rank limits of like R10+ only. The % could be as big as 50% commision on small transactions and as low as 30% on transactions of 3k+ PC

so ur solution is too tax more the poor and less the rich :O , u rich motha fucka!
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 18:47
Skrivet av sirivann, 11.12.2020 at 18:37

so ur solution is too tax more the poor and less the rich :O , u rich motha fucka!

It's a way to prevent hoarding from different acounts to 1. Clans like empire with 50 active people could all horde their pc to 1 guy every month and buy him premium full premium without a high enough commision while trystane wants just to help a specific non prem who has decent skills and has proven he worths it to keep him compteting with rest.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 19:04
Skrivet av JUGERS2, 11.12.2020 at 18:47

It's a way to prevent hoarding from different acounts to 1. Clans like empire with 50 active people could all horde their pc to 1 guy every month and buy him premium full premium without a high enough commision while trystane wants just to help a specific non prem who has decent skills and has proven he worths it to keep him compteting with rest.

i mean i was just fucking with u, but if they would implement a taxation method, then they might as well just make 1 equal comission for all instead of taxing more the lower ranks who have hoarded less while taxing less us older cunts who have had alot more stashed lol. i like ur idea of implementing restrictions tho, like a minimal cap of 1k PC for transfers. rank 10 limits etc.

Anyways if we arent allowed to do donations anymore, then can dave please set up a girl to do strip tease on a site for PC, not all of us like wasting PC on gambling , but we all like naked woman
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.12.2020 - 19:44
I have other possible solution for the pc donations.

So for the first case, the person who bought PCs or a event/tourney winner shouldnt have any rule for PCs donations, they should feel free to donate.

Second case, the clan donations to their members should be allowed but whit one main rule: lifetime prem isnt part of the deal. So for example, if some players want to donate pcs for 6 months premium to a player, the admin will take the necesary pcs from the donators, and give it to the beneficiary(this to prevent the beneficiary from stacking the pcs).
You can add a rank system into this, for example, if the beneficiary is rank 11+ then donating the lifetime is allowed.

By doing this, you can keep the game/players activity whitout "abusing" the system. This is just an idea and hope it helps, sorry for bad english too.
Laddar...
Laddar...
17.12.2020 - 14:56
Skrivet av Waffel, 11.12.2020 at 06:43

(I still love you Sun)

does that mean you wont in the future or something? What exactly are you trying to say here?
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Laddar...
Laddar...
17.12.2020 - 14:58

Welcome to reality
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
17.12.2020 - 15:31
What about exclusive weapons and other packs can we ask you to transfer them?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
17.12.2020 - 15:59
Skrivet av JUGERS2, 17.12.2020 at 15:31

Thats like going to a mechanic, asking for your car to be fixed, then afterwards asking for another car to be fixed instead.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
17.12.2020 - 16:39
Skrivet av Sun Tsu, 17.12.2020 at 15:59

Thats like going to a mechanic, asking for your car to be fixed, then afterwards asking for another car to be fixed instead.

You used to be one the mechanics to accept those kind of things that's why I ask
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
17.12.2020 - 18:47
Skrivet av BigAssGoth, 11.12.2020 at 19:44

I have other possible solution for the pc donations.

So for the first case, the person who bought PCs or a event/tourney winner shouldnt have any rule for PCs donations, they should feel free to donate.

Second case, the clan donations to their members should be allowed but whit one main rule: lifetime prem isnt part of the deal. So for example, if some players want to donate pcs for 6 months premium to a player, the admin will take the necesary pcs from the donators, and give it to the beneficiary(this to prevent the beneficiary from stacking the pcs).
You can add a rank system into this, for example, if the beneficiary is rank 11+ then donating the lifetime is allowed.

By doing this, you can keep the game/players activity whitout "abusing" the system. This is just an idea and hope it helps, sorry for bad english too.

this is a really good idea
Laddar...
Laddar...
17.12.2020 - 19:58
Kek. You could divide the PCs into two different categories. Transferable/Non-Transferable.

Transferable are earned through Tourney and by buying them.

Non-Transferable are those that are won by SP.
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.12.2020 - 14:38
Skrivet av JUGERS2, 17.12.2020 at 16:39

Skrivet av Sun Tsu, 17.12.2020 at 15:59

You used to be one the mechanics to accept those kind of things that's why I ask

Transferring redundant premium features from one acc to the other, is different to transferring unused protocoins and players in between clans.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.04.2021 - 12:40
Message deleted by Black Vortex. Reason: Pillory, going beyond constructive and being outright rude.
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.04.2021 - 12:41
Skrivet av Asylan, 17.12.2020 at 19:58

Kek. You could divide the PCs into two different categories. Transferable/Non-Transferable.

bruh. that would be way worse. think about the ppl who play every day in this game for atleast 2 or 3 hours like a lifeless idiot and say to them that they can't tranfer their pc?
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.04.2021 - 13:17
Skrivet av comradestalin69, 13.04.2021 at 12:41

bruh. that would be way worse. think about the ppl who play every day in this game for atleast 2 or 3 hours like a lifeless idiot and say to them that they can't tranfer their pc?

So you support farming? Why would they need to transfer those.
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.04.2021 - 02:00
Skrivet av Asylan, 13.04.2021 at 13:17

its not farming. if u play a main scenario game like ww1 go as rom and rush otto. the chances of the game ending in just 15mins is almost 40%. so these players usual do here is just chat in the lobby and then wait for the perfect game. 2 or 3 hours is just a min. there are others who stay up all day and night just playing this game. that doen't mean they are playing ONE game. they might be playing many others as well.
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.04.2021 - 02:12
Skrivet av comradestalin69, 14.04.2021 at 02:00

Skrivet av Asylan, 13.04.2021 at 13:17

its not farming. if u play a main scenario game like ww1 go as rom and rush otto. the chances of the game ending in just 15mins is almost 40%. so these players usual do here is just chat in the lobby and then wait for the perfect game. 2 or 3 hours is just a min. there are others who stay up all day and night just playing this game. that doen't mean they are playing ONE game. they might be playing many others as well.

So they should use those PCs for themselves, it doesn't have to be transferable. Only reason why you would need to transfer them, would be to farm for someone else.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare