Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
09.12.2020 - 01:32
So I logged in today 12-09-2020 and found all games are missing in both quick and casual panes, including ones I am playing in. I tried logging in and out and even restarted my pc multiple times, but still nothing showing but a handful of newly created games. Has there been a restart/refresh that I'm not aware of?

I changed the search settings from "All games" to "My games" and it says "Sorry, plug officially pulled by order of Sphinx."
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.12.2020 - 01:48
 Zoe
Yes, a restart caused some games in casual to disappear. I wouldn't lose hope yet as it's probably going to recovered or players would be given some kind of compensation.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.12.2020 - 02:12
Sadly Zoe is right but the problem was in a bigger scale. There will be an official explanation soon so please be patient. We apologise for this experience. Locking...
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.12.2020 - 03:55
 Dave (Admin)
Skrivet av Midnite, 09.12.2020 at 01:32

So I logged in today 12-09-2020 and found all games are missing in both quick and casual panes, including ones I am playing in. I tried logging in and out and even restarted my pc multiple times, but still nothing showing but a handful of newly created games. Has there been a restart/refresh that I'm not aware of?

I changed the search settings from "All games" to "My games" and it says "Sorry, plug officially pulled by order of Sphinx."

Regarding the casual games disappearance, I'm very sorry. I can't get them back. See details here: https://atwar-game.com/news/news.php?news_id=313

Regarding the "Sorry, plug officially pulled by order of Sphinx." thing, that was just a joke from a while ago that's no longer funny in this context... I changed that back to the standard message.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare