Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Zoe, 04.11.2020 - 02:47
Stole this: In WI, they have not even begun to count the absentee votes. There were 1.275mil requested. If Biden wins 2/3rd of these as he has in other places, that is 400K votes his way. He currently trails Trump by 80K votes.

In PA, only 670K absentee ballots have been counted. There were 2.5mil returned. The absentee ballots counted so far broke for Biden 71.7% and 21.3% for Trump. If this were to hold, among the 1.83mil ballots still uncounted, Biden would gain 922K votes. Biden currently trail Trump by 420K votes. This is far from over. It's just beginning.

In Michigan, 2.48mil absentee ballots were returned, and only 426K have been counted, leaving another ~2mil to count. The ones that were counted broke for Biden 65 to 33 percent, or in theory 640K vote difference for Biden over Trump. Trump's current lead over Biden in MI is 270K.
04.11.2020 - 14:26

156 years later, it's all the same!

very nice
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 14:28
Skrivet av Zoe, 04.11.2020 at 13:38

Skrivet av ITSGG1122, 04.11.2020 at 13:36

What a TREMENDOUS, HUGE, GREAT, BEST, BIGGEST, BIGLY, BIG, FATTEST WIN- F FOR REPUBLICANS

There's still a very very small chance Trump could pull out like a 0.5% victory. Better not celebrate early like all those Trump supporters.
The slow and steady wins the race.

https://prnt.sc/vdk9s7
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 14:32
This thread is going so fast .. no one noticed i just farted
----
Meso
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 14:34
Skrivet av Dave, 04.11.2020 at 12:41

Skrivet av Lord Aragorn, 04.11.2020 at 12:02

You all are watching the greatest voter fraud in American history unfolding before your eyes. All of these sudden Biden votes "found" and the media keeps hammering home that Biden is winning. But guess what? Trump won fair and square. He knew this was gonna happen. But he is going to allow them to expose themselves for being completely fraudulent and the media as well. Sometimes it is not enough to tell the sheep something...it is better to show them. The media, including Fox News, have staged a huge act of disinformation to the American people. And it will be their downfall.

Trump 2020!

Btw, all of the cars in Joe Biden's speech last night were brand new 2021 Jeeps. Coincidence?

This is exactly what's happening, they're trying to steal the election right in front of our eyes. We can't let them get away with this.

Never in my life have I seen an election where some places actually stopped counting and "went home" for the night! Did they really go home, or did they go into the back and start filling out Biden ballots?? Could that be why Republican poll watchers were barred from coming in even though they had permits?

I know, the whole mail in votes thing, but how on earth can the votes go up 130K overnight for Biden and 0 for Trump? I would understand if the votes broke 60/40 or even 70/30 Biden/Trump... but 100/0?? This is total fraud.

We the American people cannot sit back and let the Left steal this election... too much is at stake.

The Bulgarian train reached the United States.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_train
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 14:46
 Zoe
Skrivet av ITSGG1122, 04.11.2020 at 14:28

Skrivet av Zoe, 04.11.2020 at 13:38

Skrivet av ITSGG1122, 04.11.2020 at 13:36

What a TREMENDOUS, HUGE, GREAT, BEST, BIGGEST, BIGLY, BIG, FATTEST WIN- F FOR REPUBLICANS

There's still a very very small chance Trump could pull out like a 0.5% victory. Better not celebrate early like all those Trump supporters.
The slow and steady wins the race.

https://prnt.sc/vdk9s7

Arizona is still in play. Always expect the worst.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 14:58
 nutt
Citera:
Skrivet av Zoe, 04.11.2020 at 14:46

Arizona is still in play. Always expect the worst.

Biden won Arizona, and as far as I'm concerned Biden has won this election. The only state within trumps range to win is Nevada, and I find that unlikely.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 15:32
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Skrivet av ITSGG1122, 04.11.2020 at 13:50

Skrivet av Dave, 04.11.2020 at 12:51

Here you go, explain this one:

Easy. Lets count and put one box for biden and one for trump. Report the full boxes and since most mailins are for biden viola u can have a sudden increase for only 1 candidate.

Its probably the way they count that can have an effect how things are reported. Report 100k biden and since other guy doesnt have yet 100k, wait until he gets to 100k.

I think with your bright mind, you should be able to imagine ways on how this can be.

It's probably just a machine error from the tech company that produces the election map
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 15:36
Y'know, I'm the kind of person who would have attempted to get Buzz Lightyear elected... and possibly could have created a lot of fake votes for him if I wanted to. So I'm just gonna sit back and watch all you crazy people yell until your throats bleed, and then I'm gonna laugh at whichever side loses.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 15:44

A handful of angry Trump supporters threatening people, forcing a large number of Biden supporters to mail their ballots in. COVID-19 forcing large numbers of people to vote via mail-in, where Trump supporters have a habit of not caring quite as much about COVID due to Trump's dismissal of it. Machine errors, counting systems being weird, people sending in all the Biden votes only to add the Trump votes later "for theatrical effect" so he can "make an amazing comeback". Lots of reasons, including but not limited to fraud on anti-Trump people's side or Trump supporters wanting a spectacular comeback to make Trump look better. Morons were assigned to count the votes.

It's an unlikely set of data, but there are enough ways to explain it that it's not insane. Just sayin'.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 16:07
Most likely scenario .. unless PA flips blue as well

----
Meso
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 16:24
Shut up goofus
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 18:26
Skrivet av Mesopotamia, 04.11.2020 at 16:07

Most likely scenario .. unless PA flips blue as well

That's not the final outcome, however. If there's just one faithless elector, the result could easily be 269 - 268 or 269 - 269. Then, delegates from the house of representatives would decide the election, and republicans will hold a 26-24 majority. It depends on whether one Democratic delegate votes for another candidate. Odds are there will be some mischief among electors, we will have to see on December 14th, unless Trump concedes before then.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 18:40
Skrivet av Tribune Aquila, 04.11.2020 at 18:26

That's not the final outcome, however. If there's just one faithless elector, the result could easily be 269 - 268 or 269 - 269. Then, delegates from the house of representatives would decide the election, and republicans will hold a 26-24 majority. It depends on whether one Democratic delegate votes for another candidate. Odds are there will be some mischief among electors, we will have to see on December 14th, unless Trump concedes before then.

I was actually thinking about electors being faithless .. i dont think it has ever been that influential .. potentially one elector could stop Biden from being a president .. and a lot of states dont even have penalties for being faithless electors .. crazy times

but PA gap is narrowing really quickly anyway
----
Meso
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 19:49
Hey guys...Breaking News:

The entire election maps are all based off a company called Edison Research that has exclusive access to the voting polls. This company has sent the results to every news agency in the world who then share the information to the people. Well, this current maps and numbers are all based off of a map sent to the companies in 2018. And guess what? The company works for the Gates Foundation!

Here is the scheme...
Edison Research sends data to MSM which makes it impossible for Trump to argue without looking like a tyrant. The people think Biden wins so they close the polls down and candidates (Trump) become forced to concede defeat. Additionally, they show Biden with an early lead which causes voters to not vote which is crucial in swing states and makes it seem like the polls were accurate. Then they add extra fraudulent votes to make up for the votes they did not get (hence the delayed counting!). This Edison Research has had exclusive rights to this job for 16 years!

This Edison Research is backed by the Gates Foundation, Facebook, Apple, Google which are run by globalists who hate Trump because he has been exposing them! This is the biggest MegaFraud of American history! This is treason! And Trump is on the case.

I bet that changes things drastically...we have not really seen anything!

And Biden said "We have put together and you guys did it for our administration with Obama before this, the most extensive and inclusive voter-fraud organization in the history of the United States."
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 20:00
Biden just won. I'd like to see some Republican tears.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 20:03
 temp
Skrivet av Lord Aragorn, 04.11.2020 at 19:49

Autism

----

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 20:04
Skrivet av Pro-est Among us, 04.11.2020 at 20:00

Biden just won. I'd like to see some Republican tears.

Not yet bro
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 21:13
Skrivet av avatar, 04.11.2020 at 14:26

156 years later, it's all the same!

very nice

keep in mind the fact that one side owns 99% of the weapons in America and over a trillion bullets, and the other side can't figure out which bathroom to use
one side makes up nearly 4/5 of all military conscription, and the other side makes up nearly 7/10 opioid ODs
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 21:14
Skrivet av Lord Aragorn, 04.11.2020 at 19:49

Hey guys...Breaking News:

The entire election maps are all based off a company called Edison Research that has exclusive access to the voting polls. This company has sent the results to every news agency in the world who then share the information to the people. Well, this current maps and numbers are all based off of a map sent to the companies in 2018. And guess what? The company works for the Gates Foundation!

Here is the scheme...
Edison Research sends data to MSM which makes it impossible for Trump to argue without looking like a tyrant. The people think Biden wins so they close the polls down and candidates (Trump) become forced to concede defeat. Additionally, they show Biden with an early lead which causes voters to not vote which is crucial in swing states and makes it seem like the polls were accurate. Then they add extra fraudulent votes to make up for the votes they did not get (hence the delayed counting!). This Edison Research has had exclusive rights to this job for 16 years!

This Edison Research is backed by the Gates Foundation, Facebook, Apple, Google which are run by globalists who hate Trump because he has been exposing them! This is the biggest MegaFraud of American history! This is treason! And Trump is on the case.

I bet that changes things drastically...we have not really seen anything!

And Biden said "We have put together and you guys did it for our administration with Obama before this, the most extensive and inclusive voter-fraud organization in the history of the United States."

EVERYBODY GET YOUR COMBAT GEAR READY

ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: 2020 ELECTION EDITION
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 21:15
Skrivet av Witch-Doctor, 04.11.2020 at 15:32

Easy. Lets count and put one box for biden and one for trump. Report the full boxes and since most mailins are for biden viola u can have a sudden increase for only 1 candidate.

Its probably the way they count that can have an effect how things are reported. Report 100k biden and since other guy doesnt have yet 100k, wait until he gets to 100k.

I think with your bright mind, you should be able to imagine ways on how this can be.

It's probably just a machine error from the tech company that produces the election map

*most important election this century*

OUPSSIEE MUCHEEN ERRUR
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 00:54
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Skrivet av Artasmara, 04.11.2020 at 21:15

OUPSSIEE MUCHEEN ERRUR

You understand that the election map is simply an infographic to help people right? All it does is project the election data onto a map so people can look at it. Idk if you have any knowledge of the software industry, but bugs like this happen all the fucking time. No programmer is fucking perfect and mistakes like this appear all the time. All the vote counting and stuff are still being done in person so I fail to see any of your point.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 01:08
Skrivet av Witch-Doctor, 05.11.2020 at 00:54

OUPSSIEE MUCHEEN ERRUR

You understand that the election map is simply an infographic to help people right? All it does is project the election data onto a map so people can look at it. Idk if you have any knowledge of the software industry, but bugs like this happen all the fucking time. No programmer is fucking perfect and mistakes like this appear all the time. All the vote counting and stuff are still being done in person so I fail to see any of your point.

u mean to tell me that data processing software that does things for cybersecurity, DOD, DEA, and weather prediction is unable to count red and blue numbers?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 01:22
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Skrivet av Artasmara, 05.11.2020 at 01:08

Skrivet av Witch-Doctor, 05.11.2020 at 00:54

OUPSSIEE MUCHEEN ERRUR

u mean to tell me that data processing software that does things for cybersecurity, DOD, DEA, and weather prediction is unable to count red and blue numbers?

Are you a programmer? If the answer is no then you literally have no idea what you're talking about.,
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 04:04
It over Biden won. No way he doesnt get one of the 4 states remaining. All Americans should be ashamed of themselves. Thats a disgrace for all the planet right now, Usa is officially a banana republic. All empires must fall i just didnt expect America to fall from the inside i guess. Makes it hard to watch.

Watching Michigan poll centers at 5am with an army of black lives matter hooligans, hobos and drug addict looking people bringing in suitcases, bags, freezers and pillowcases stuffed, with no security checks is painful to watch. I am happy i am not American.

Gg well played, hit surrender guys. Good 100 years
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 04:30
 Zoe
Biden destroys orange man
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 07:02
Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 05.11.2020 at 04:04

It over Biden won. No way he doesnt get one of the 4 states remaining. All Americans should be ashamed of themselves. Thats a disgrace for all the planet right now, Usa is officially a banana republic. All empires must fall i just didnt expect America to fall from the inside i guess. Makes it hard to watch.

Watching Michigan poll centers at 5am with an army of black lives matter hooligans, hobos and drug addict looking people bringing in suitcases, bags, freezers and pillowcases stuffed, with no security checks is painful to watch. I am happy i am not American.

Gg well played, hit surrender guys. Good 100 years

every single empire degrades from within. Its always been like this.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 07:26
 Zoe
*Update: With 264 called, NC, GA, PA flipping blue soon, Biden wins the 2020 election. Trump has no possible way to flip it his way.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 09:06
Trump gonna win tomorrow I think. Just watch
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 10:37
 Zoe
Skrivet av Lord Aragorn, 05.11.2020 at 09:06

Trump gonna win tomorrow I think. Just watch

Trump wins every day, doesn't he?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.11.2020 - 20:10
 Zoe
*Update: Georgia flipping blue with just 3k gap
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare