Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
04.11.2020 - 02:47
 Zoe
Stole this: In WI, they have not even begun to count the absentee votes. There were 1.275mil requested. If Biden wins 2/3rd of these as he has in other places, that is 400K votes his way. He currently trails Trump by 80K votes.

In PA, only 670K absentee ballots have been counted. There were 2.5mil returned. The absentee ballots counted so far broke for Biden 71.7% and 21.3% for Trump. If this were to hold, among the 1.83mil ballots still uncounted, Biden would gain 922K votes. Biden currently trail Trump by 420K votes. This is far from over. It's just beginning.

In Michigan, 2.48mil absentee ballots were returned, and only 426K have been counted, leaving another ~2mil to count. The ones that were counted broke for Biden 65 to 33 percent, or in theory 640K vote difference for Biden over Trump. Trump's current lead over Biden in MI is 270K.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 05:22
 Zoe
Skrivet av Zoe, 04.11.2020 at 02:47

In WI, they have not even begun to count the absentee votes. There were 1.275mil requested. If Biden wins 2/3rd of these as he has in other places, that is 400K votes his way. He currently trails Trump by 80K votes.

*Update: Just flipped to Biden lead
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 06:39
 Zoe
Michigan flipping soon

238 called for Biden.

Michigan +16 EV
Wisconsin +10 EV
Nevada +6 EV

32 EV

238+32 = 270 Biden Victory likely.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 06:41

michigan will be blue go biden go
And if someone say biden cheated, republicans tried to rob 127k votes in texas and failed, what if they didnt fail in other states ?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 06:57
Trump gonna win, no doubt
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 08:04
 Zoe
Skrivet av Froyer, 04.11.2020 at 06:41

And if someone say biden cheated, republicans tried to rob 127k votes in texas and failed, what if they didnt fail in other states ?

It's ironic how they're trying to stop people from voting. Isn't that the entire point of democracy? Just declare yourself as an authoritarian regime if you won't let people vote/count legal votes.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 08:06
 Zoe

In Michigan, 2.48mil absentee ballots were returned, and only 426K have been counted, leaving another ~2mil to count. The ones that were counted broke for Biden 65 to 33 percent, or in theory 640K vote difference for Biden over Trump. Trump's current lead over Biden in MI is 270K.

*Update: Michigan has officially turned blue. Placing Biden in the electoral lead!
Georgia also may turn blue due to a lot of mail in ballots not being counted from Atlanta which is heavily Biden leaning!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 08:09
 Zoe
*Update: Things looking grim for Trump, as WI, MI lead widens and NC,GA and PA tightens.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 08:18
HAHAHAHAHA
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 08:50

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 08:58

----

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 09:00
It's interesting how political you can be on these forums. Most other gaming forums sorta shame it out 'cos it's provacative.

And I find it funny that the UK is rooting for Gullible Orange Cottonhair Old Guy's failure by supporting Forgetful Almost Hairless Old Guy.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 09:03
Let's go Trump
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 09:11
Its over for trump. Biden will win just as expected
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 09:44
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 10:04
 temp
Skrivet av Froyer, 04.11.2020 at 09:44

xaxaxaxaxa I was talking about the mail in ballots all night and that Biden could easily flip the election, and guess what? He easily flipped MI and he has gotten competitive in GA and NC. I've been saying that Biden would win since the dawn of man, but nobody believed me. Republican niggas gonna be salty xa.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 11:28
Keep talking
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 11:56
 Zoe
RIght now:

Senate ---> Democrats leading
Congress ---> Democrats leading
Election ---> Democrats leading
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:00
 Zoe
*Update: both GA and NC coming to a close to flipping blue with 86k gap and 77k gap respectively especially in GA with all the heavy blue mail in ballots left in Atlanta. All in person voting in Nevada have been closed, mail in voting is pouring in which will likely only push Biden's lead further. Wisconsin declared unlikely to flip back to Trump. MI gap widens.

Some very important states still give mail in ballots more than a week to pour in! A Biden victory seems very likely. Trump is now panicking on twitter.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:02
You all are watching the greatest voter fraud in American history unfolding before your eyes. All of these sudden Biden votes "found" and the media keeps hammering home that Biden is winning. But guess what? Trump won fair and square. He knew this was gonna happen. But he is going to allow them to expose themselves for being completely fraudulent and the media as well. Sometimes it is not enough to tell the sheep something...it is better to show them. The media, including Fox News, have staged a huge act of disinformation to the American people. And it will be their downfall.

Trump 2020!

Btw, all of the cars in Joe Biden's speech last night were brand new 2021 Jeeps. Coincidence?
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:12
 Zoe
Skrivet av Lord Aragorn, 04.11.2020 at 12:02

You all are watching the greatest voter fraud in American history unfolding before your eyes. All of these sudden Biden votes "found" and the media keeps hammering home that Biden is winning. But guess what? Trump won fair and square. He knew this was gonna happen. But he is going to allow them to expose themselves for being completely fraudulent and the media as well. Sometimes it is not enough to tell the sheep something...it is better to show them. The media, including Fox News, have staged a huge act of disinformation to the American people. And it will be their downfall.

Trump 2020!

Btw, all of the cars in Joe Biden's speech last night were brand new 2021 Jeeps. Coincidence?

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:13
Even Biden admits to fraud...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYHwCI2DBM
Pay attention to the details...not a gaffe

National Guard is checking voting in 12 states for fraud as we speak
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:16
 Zoe
*Update: Pennsylvania goes from 590k Trump lead to 464k in just 3 hours! At this rate, this state too will flip within 24 hours.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:16
Y'know, I don't think Trump is actually smart enough to do that. Also...... RBI exists. There are massive communities online dedicated to finding television episodes that people barely remember from their childhood, and they have numerous success stories.

I'm sorry, but the only voting fraud that's likely to have happened is voter intimidation, which I have seen evidence of. Anything else is probably pretty insignificant, which I have also seen evidence of.

Neither Biden nor Trump are smart enough to have created huge conspiracies and nationwide voting fraud to such a huge extent. IMO, they might as well be six years old judging from the first debate alone. In that, the only candidate to show any level of skill in anything unrelated to insults was Biden, and he was still very unconvincing.

It's 2016 all over again. Two horrendous candidates that are here because both Coke and Pepsi hate each other. At this point, the definition of Republican is 'hates Democrats" and the definition of Democrat is "hates Republicans". I wish this damned country would get out of its pumpkin-spice-latte-instagram-twitter-facebook-bible-fueled hate coma and figure out that being nice and talking things over is much more constructive than accusing the other side of being an illuminati wannabe and bringing up blatantly fraudulent proof.

Whoever wins, I want them out of office once 2024 comes.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:18
God bless trump
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:32
Skrivet av TriusMalarky, 04.11.2020 at 12:16

Y'know, I don't think Trump is actually smart enough to do that. Also...... RBI exists. There are massive communities online dedicated to finding television episodes that people barely remember from their childhood, and they have numerous success stories.

I'm sorry, but the only voting fraud that's likely to have happened is voter intimidation, which I have seen evidence of. Anything else is probably pretty insignificant, which I have also seen evidence of.

Neither Biden nor Trump are smart enough to have created huge conspiracies and nationwide voting fraud to such a huge extent. IMO, they might as well be six years old judging from the first debate alone. In that, the only candidate to show any level of skill in anything unrelated to insults was Biden, and he was still very unconvincing.

It's 2016 all over again. Two horrendous candidates that are here because both Coke and Pepsi hate each other. At this point, the definition of Republican is 'hates Democrats" and the definition of Democrat is "hates Republicans". I wish this damned country would get out of its pumpkin-spice-latte-instagram-twitter-facebook-bible-fueled hate coma and figure out that being nice and talking things over is much more constructive than accusing the other side of being an illuminati wannabe and bringing up blatantly fraudulent proof.

Whoever wins, I want them out of office once 2024 comes.

Unfortunately I do not think you are able to see through the external appearances. This is waaaaaay bigger than a mere rivalry. This is conspiracy and counter-conspiracy...for the soul of America. It does not get bigger than that.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:34
 Zoe
Current chances of Trump victory -----> 4%

***Faithless elector(s) could skew this election!!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:38
 Zoe
*Update: Trump wins Maine 1 electoral vote.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:41
 Dave (Admin)

Trump 2020!

This is exactly what's happening, they're trying to steal the election right in front of our eyes. We can't let them get away with this.

Never in my life have I seen an election where some places actually stopped counting and "went home" for the night! Did they really go home, or did they go into the back and start filling out Biden ballots?? Could that be why Republican poll watchers were barred from coming in even though they had permits?

I know, the whole mail in votes thing, but how on earth can the votes go up 130K overnight for Biden and 0 for Trump? I would understand if the votes broke 60/40 or even 70/30 Biden/Trump... but 100/0?? This is total fraud.

We the American people cannot sit back and let the Left steal this election... too much is at stake.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.11.2020 - 12:46
Skrivet av Dave, 04.11.2020 at 12:41

Trump 2020!

This is exactly what's happening, they're trying to steal the election right in front of our eyes. We can't let them get away with this.

Never in my life have I seen an election where some places actually stopped counting and "went home" for the night! Did they really go home, or did they go into the back and start filling out Biden ballots?? Could that be why Republican poll watchers were barred from coming in even though they had permits?

I know, the whole mail in votes thing, but how on earth can the votes go up 130K overnight for Biden and 0 for Trump? I would understand if the votes broke 60/40 or even 70/30 Biden/Trump... but 100/0?? This is total fraud.

We the American people cannot sit back and let the Left steal this election... too much is at stake.

Exactly.
No sane person could go to sleep with all that intense pressure. It is like watching a Super Bowl with your favorite team in the game and then deciding to postpone the game cuz it went into overtime. Fraud, fraud, fraud.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare