Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
31.10.2020 - 16:16
Disbanded Cynical, some people will be happy good for you at least I made few people happy today .

Nah but for real cynical was fucked up anyway, we couldn't play enigma or sot no real competition lelouch wanted to play and couldn't so left the clan and I decided to kick everyone else, enigma and sot did a good move by banning us.

I fucked up a bit too much the past months anyway, end of last season I insulted competitive community, played dirty, people think I hack (still false but k), won a season not in a fair competitive way even if I could play last day I refused so basically camped, was toxic af toward people that I used to like just for retarded reasons.
Too many things bad happened and I had all the reason to disband the clan.

You're free to recruit all the players not like I can stop you ahaha

And bleed is not fucking xBugs, let him join a clan guys, this guy can be the new top player of atwar don't stop him he needs to improve.

If an admin could give my pcs to 1122 and bleed 1453 pcs for both of them so they can buy lifetime for chirstmas it would be nice, and for the war pc (we will get 2nd place pcs anyway) give them to lulu.

It was still fun to have his own clan and train lowranks, and win trophies, 3 seasons 3 trophies seems good I guess, and one was the most played season with the most competitivity the corona season ahaha.
Cynical did the 2nd highest cw won in a row (if we could change the name it would be good because doxa was cynical's old name when kaska domo and I were leaders).
I remember when I was r7 mou insulted me and said I would never make a clan and win trophies with it I guess he was false fuck you noob cynical>evoL.

Oh I will post all my guides and my expansions, I already started cuz I knew this would happen, lulu told me if I was getting banned again he would leave and I would have to kick everyone else cuz I am a bad leader and since im retarded and mods dont like me no way I couldnt get banned.
After posting everything I'll take a break of few months maybe coming back next season or in 2 seasons maybe more idk, pls its not because you cant do some expansions that you should give up zzzzz.

Gl HF for the upcoming seasons.

credit: temptheretard
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 16:26
Ctrl+f wrote sorry

0/0
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 16:31
Skrivet av JUGERS2, 31.10.2020 at 16:26

Ctrl+f wrote sorry

0/0

No need to say sorry, its not an apologie thread bro what I did is done already I can't fix it just by saying sorry lol.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 16:35
Skrivet av Froyer, 31.10.2020 at 16:31

Ctrl+f wrote sorry

0/0

No need to say sorry, its not an apologie thread bro what I did is done already I can't fix it just by saying sorry lol.

Past is past....you cant fix/change it.... the word of sorry shows regret of your action not fixing it....i see no regret in this you just posted some facts all knew, well all expect you(cynical) who was defending and denying those as hard as you could.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 16:39
 temp
Skrivet av Froyer, 31.10.2020 at 16:16

credit: temptheretard

Bastard
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 16:45
Skrivet av JUGERS2, 31.10.2020 at 16:35

Skrivet av Froyer, 31.10.2020 at 16:31

Ctrl+f wrote sorry

0/0

Past is past....you cant fix/change it.... the word of sorry shows regret of your action not fixing it....i see no regret in this you just posted some facts all knew, well all expect you(cynical) who was defending and denying those as hard as you could.

I wasnt denying them too, but im not sorry either, when I played dirty against tengri I dont regret it and I would do it again, his toxicity is beyond anyone else toxicity I swear, even if sometimes hes funny, hes way too much toxic.
And what happened to same I already apologized and asked to delete the duel on discord but it was too late.
camping still not sorry I know it wasnt fair but idc. rest is just me toward lion/brutal lol thats the only thing I regret doing but im retarded anyway lion quit the game hating me.
I didn't talk about the bug abuse because I just didnt know I was doing something bad lol so I can only regret being stupid and not asking mods if its was fair and not only showing them that I could do it...

I already know that all of this is my fault but I don't regret it lol so nah I wont say sorry I can only wish you to have fun <3
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 17:03

so they can buy lifetime for chirstmas it would be nice

Ooo so we will get lifetime for around 2k pc ? Hurayy!!
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 18:46
 Leo
If you want us to take this seriously and show that you've accepted what you did, forfeit your #1 trophy of last season to Ship of Theseus, who deserved the win for that season.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 18:51
 Lelouch. (Mod)
Skrivet av Leo, 31.10.2020 at 18:46

If you want us to take this seriously and show that you've accepted you did, forfeit your #1 trophy of last season to Ship of Theseus, who deserved the win for that season.

Nice joke
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 18:55
Skrivet av Lelouch., 31.10.2020 at 18:51

If you want us to take this seriously and show that you've accepted you did, forfeit your #1 trophy of last season to Ship of Theseus, who deserved the win for that season.

Nice joke

Sure thing!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 19:04

If you want us to take this seriously and show that you've accepted what you did, forfeit your #1 trophy of last season to Ship of Theseus, who deserved the win for that season.

lmao god u noobs really do care bout trophys and shit in atwar xD jajajaja
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 21:40

Any clan>evol

----

Laddar...
Laddar...
31.10.2020 - 23:53
People still care about coalitions in 2020?
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.11.2020 - 00:22
All join the empire and say fuck u too CWs
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.11.2020 - 03:15
 Domo

This post does not represent my clan.
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.11.2020 - 03:42

SoT? The guys who stole 10 elo to armagedon? Ye sure, they are gods of fairplay and deserve trophy.. Nice one ..
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.11.2020 - 04:14
 Same
Skrivet av Ben Netanyahu, 01.11.2020 at 03:42

SoT? The guys who stole 10 elo to armagedon? Ye sure, they are gods of fairplay and deserve trophy.. Nice one ..

And who is this? Hineni? The guy who faked private message to make someone get banned? Sure we should respect his opinion
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.11.2020 - 04:34
Skrivet av Same, 01.11.2020 at 04:14

Skrivet av Ben Netanyahu, 01.11.2020 at 03:42

And who is this? Hineni? The guy who faked private message to make someone get banned? Sure we should respect his opinion

Laddar...
Laddar...
01.11.2020 - 08:38
If you want forgiveness, you can KFC delivery a wicked meal to my house and we are good
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.11.2020 - 03:55
Skrivet av Mr_Own_U, 25.11.2020 at 01:33

Who in the hell is Froyer and why don't I remember bullying you. Apparently you must be pretty soft if I don't know who you are. Its funny how people still mention evoL despite the coalition being gone for 5 years, I guess I'll take it as a compliment. Some of the people that hate me to the core on this game could probably vouch for me and what I did with evoL with willingness to CW, training low ranks and literally being the breeding ground of elite players. I am not active, but reading about Cynical congrats on the trophies they aren't easy to come by! But Cynical doesn't even deserve to be put in the same sentence as evoL.

Sorry for necro but am old bitch who only reads forums once every few months

I was just trolling you, and I'm the only one who can remember this after 3 years ago but was easy to remember, cuz I didn't even know you back in the day and you started getting toxic and tried to bully me, so when you say that you trained lowranks and made them good I'm laughing lol, when I actually train 1500+ elo to get to 1600 (then they rape me and I have to make a new gameplay and beat everyone again).

Plus it was easier to be an elite player back in the day, less thing to know and the meta was slow. Right now old players would be lost but maybe if they knew what we knew they would be good but if we say that if I was there when they were playing I think I could easily be a top player like right now lol.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare