Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
10.10.2020 - 11:47
New Game Starting Now - Exclusive to Niki Members

Pax Romanus XVI Beta.1

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=7667142553

1. Overview:

This is the first look at a brand new Roman era game that I have developed. It is being exclusively released in Beta to all Niki coalition members. Many thanks to alc16 for doing an excellent job designing and developing the map. I have spent the last several months looking for a high quality map to use for my Pax Romanus game series. In terms of detail, scope and accuracy, this map is one of the best, if not the best, that I have reviewed. Once again many thanks to alc16 for his excellent contribution.

2. Game Changes:

This is a Beta version of the Pax Romanus XVI game series which means it is open to suggestions. If you have a suggested change to the game, send it to me. I may not use every suggestion, but they will all be given due consideration.

3. Bugs:

If you run into an error or inconsistency in the game, please send me a message specifying the error.

4. Turn One (1) Protocol:

Please do not move units outside of your home country on turn one (1). Player's who move units outside of their home country on turn one (1) will be required to either forfeit a turn or the game. Repeat violations will result in the player not being invited to future games.

5. Other Stuff:

• Players are automatically removed from the player invitation list after 21 days of atWar inactivity.
• Players with a rank of zero (0) to four (4) will no longer receive game invitations. They will, however, still be able to join games.
• If you wish to be removed from the player list, send me a request. You will be permanently removed.
• Players who are removed from the player list will not receive an invitation to future games. This is the only way to track those players who want to be invited to games versus those who don't.

Good luck to all...

Commodus, Game Admin
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare