Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
29.08.2020 - 19:44
I have tried to play once every few years and im always disappointed by the lack of game management. i dont know if someone made this idea or not;

what i mean by player/game management is many times people just want to play their own maps, and yeah thats cool and all, but then it over saturates the game selection.

what about having a new system and games tab for limited maps, so if people want to play a game it can fill up faster. and when a map fills up a new space can be made free so another map can be made. it should be on a first come first serve basis, who ever goes into the tab first should have the option (if premium) to create a map, and if not he or she can simply decline and the option can go to the next available player. in doing this it can cause players to play with eachother in full maps. and it would probably encourage older players like me to come back. because right now the game isnt as appealing as it was before. no insult to the developers.

the game selection process is very unorganized, and i understand that people want to make their own games and be host and choose their own maps to play, but for sake of organization and keeping the player playing, maybe a system can be implemented to where this can happen. for example if im not clear enough we have casual and quick play, what about adding a single map tab. and every time a map is filled a new space is made available for the next game to be made.

and if i wasn't clear enough on how people should be chosen to make the game premium players will have the ability to make maps on a first come first serve basis. i think the system will know who came first.

well, God bless hope something like this can be implimented, i miss the days where maps would fill fast! but because atwar basically had an exodus not much players play anymore.
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.08.2020 - 02:58
Translation: Courtesy of Asylan.

I am a returning player that is extremely unhappy because I don't put in the effort to re-familiarize myself with the game. I would like to suggest something based on my un-informed opinions.

I want to make the lobby more confusing, by only showing one map to a player at a time. If they do not like the map, they can skip and go to the next one. I want to limit the amount of maps that can be hosted on a lobby at once. This will funnel everyone into a certain map. It would be on a first come first serve basis.

This will cause maps to fill faster and encourage players like me to come back. Because I simply don't like how games aren't filling. Because clearly- the lobby has too many maps being hosted at once. This game isn't as appealing as it was before, no insult to the developers.

The game selection process is very unorganized, I understand people want to host and chose their own maps, but maybe a system- that is the same thing as what we have now... just more complicated can be implemented. We need more map-tabs, and only show a certain map at one time.

When the atWar Gods have descended and become dumb, this will be implemented... I miss the days where maps would fill fast! but because atwar basically had an exodus not much players play anymore. Clearly match-making is a problem. We should take away the option for players to host maps, and have a system host it instead.
---
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare