Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Same, 10.03.2020 - 05:56
You are a low rank and want to play ww1 but you are not allowed to play? Here is a guideline for one of the most important and hardest countries of ww1. Have fun on watching video and reading guide.

In this video I had shown you guys moves of Russia for first two turns. (strategy -- PD)

TURN 1:
The main objective is to make walls (at least 2 lines) in order to prevent Prussia to have an easy access over either Russian motherland or inner countries. Don't ever use Poland reinforcement to make walls!!! Because Poland is only Russian country that you can make infantries there.

TURN 2:
In this turn you can actually start to use mainland reinforcements to bring them upper front. And make 1-line wall (This goes for every new turn till t8-t10).

OVERALL GUIDELINE:
As Russia you should pressure Ottoman Empire for 2 main reasons.
1. Help UK to take Middle East much easier.
2. You can get Infantries from Armenia or any other Ottoman countries which will help you to defend against commies when revolution comes. (First wave - turn 12 near St. Petersburg, Second Wave - t15 all over the motherland). Since infantries has +17 defence against commies.

Secondly, try to avoid battles in the first 8-9 turns. Since Prussian units are much more advanced than Russian ones like Krupp artilleries are highly superior over conscripts you shouldn't risk losing many units in early turns. Try to make stack of at least 300+ in Kiev before turn 12.

Inflations and Unrest:
In turn 12 you get inflation [ -900 income] which leaves you in a bad situation. But thanks to UK and France (hopefully they will) can fund Russia when he gets economy nerf.

ZoomBug -- zb:
ZoomBug is a common bug that lets you to break 2 walls of enemy in 1 turn if walls are made so close to each other. Here is an example:

Try to make walls carefully and at enough of distance to prevent that bug. This can cause so much damage if your opponent is blitz.

In case if you really have to make walls close try to add an extra unit to cut the path to second line of walls. Like one I did in video near Poland.

Hotkeys:
I am going to leave a forum link for Hotkeys (Thanks to High Castle for it). So, you guys can have all information about hotkeys.
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=42080

Last but not least, when commies come don't ever defend motherland if you don't have enough of infantries. Try to counter them. Like having little stacks which consist of 2 infantries and 6-8 Cossacks to retake your cities. And do it before t21 since you can make white infantries after t21.
Don't worry thanks to Aetius with his final updates on map, you now have events in t20 which is supposed to help you to retake your lands after you lose it.

If you want any other guideline of the countries, you can pm me and I would like to make that as well. Also thank Lion Sin Escanor and Alpha238i for their helps
16.03.2020 - 03:16
IMP Russia WW1[The War To End All Wars] At-wargame2
this is me playing as russia against evic as pruss

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
20.03.2020 - 06:42
lol
Btw yes, Russia in ww1 is broken after new t21 event and it was already strong before, no way to lose to lose now, what are you all even talking about lmao.
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.12.2020 - 19:26
Skrivet av bubartem, 20.03.2020 at 06:42

lol
Btw yes, Russia in ww1 is broken after new t21 event and it was already strong before, no way to lose to lose now, what are you all even talking about lmao.

wrong, its easily defeatable
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare