Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Helly, 02.02.2019 - 09:40
I just wanted to say my behavior was not always constructive. Iv made bad decisions iv said things I shouldn't have. I truly mean well but I sometimes find it difficult to remain composed when someone in opposition of my stance on various issues sways from the topic at hand. I have an issue with people attacking my character. Especially since I know I am genuine when trying to help this game or certain people. But obviously the way I have went about it in the past has not worked. It only set me up for more pointless arguements, and the loss of friends and the arrival of new enemies.

Going forward I ask for forgiveness, and to allow us to move on. Many of us but heads but we are all passionate about the community, perhaps our methods for making a better community are different but i hope we can gather around the fact that we want a better community together. The arguements, the shit posting, the trolling, it will always be here, it's the internet, but I'm done with it and those people. I genuinely want a better game, a better community, and this is the first time I think thats actually a feasible goal. So please let's just move on, this stuff is not constructive. Helly out
02.02.2019 - 17:46
Let your actions speak and not just your words.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.02.2019 - 17:49
lmao you a fag
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.02.2019 - 18:49
Its ok fam. atwar's depressed atmosphere frustrates the best of us. understandable
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.02.2019 - 20:17
Who are you?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.02.2019 - 21:27
Don't take this personally but when (some) people beef with you, they generally have a strong motive behind it. First step is to acknowledge it, but let your truthful, coherent actions speak for itself, and not words.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.02.2019 - 21:33
Only 7 real people play this game. The rest are tasked with getting humans to apologise to them. They get off to making the non-AI personalities feel emotions.

This post seems like mission accomplished.
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.02.2019 - 22:56
 Nero
Skrivet av Google, 02.02.2019 at 21:33

Only 7 real people play this game. The rest are tasked with getting humans to apologise to them. They get off to making the non-AI personalities feel emotions.

This post seems like mission accomplished.

You've revealed something very important. I'm afraid I have to terminate you, Google-bot
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2019 - 10:58
I truly hope you are a different Helly than the one I've seen on screenshots. Let's indeed move on and I advise you to try not to be influenced by the wrong people in the future.

Any map you are working on now after your LotR got trolled by editor?
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2019 - 11:15
Skrivet av The_Empirezz, 03.02.2019 at 10:58

I truly hope you are a different Helly than the one I've seen on screenshots. Let's indeed move on and I advise you to try not to be influenced by the wrong people in the future.

Hells After the end

A post apocalyptic map set 150 years after a cataclysmic event where the United states has reverted to a medieval society with steam punk elements. It will feature several presets and the ability to pick your own starting location. As well as several scenarios based around a massive map based on a mod for crusader kings 2 that is based on a book series of the same name.

Hells God Gold and Glory: The Finale

The third and final ggg of my colonial trilogy set just before the French revolution.

Hells Enigmatic Galactic Colonial

A space colonial where up to 20 races start near the center of the galaxy where a anomaly known as the eniatc cube rests. The races must expand twards the known reaches of the universe collecting powerful forerunner technology t unlock the cube and its mysteries.

Hells Greek World

A map set in the bronze age where Greek city states are tasked with expanding the Greek world around the Mediterranean. It works similarly to Roman political.

Several other projects in early developement.

One in prticular is a dynamic zombie apocalypse map where the zombie and human teams mmust advance technology or evolve in order to destroy the other.

But nothing can be released untill borders become visible when hosting, and I can set the turn units become available.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2019 - 12:24
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2019 - 15:08
I havent been around a lot since christmas. i havent ever played with you or know what u did. but, i accept your apology. just dont do that shit again. the secret womens society that we play in might have to run down and get a new box of tissues.
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2019 - 15:15
Citera:
Skrivet av Helly, 03.02.2019 at 11:15

Hells Greek World
A map set in the bronze age where Greek city states are tasked with expanding the Greek world around the Mediterranean. It works similarly to Roman political.

Several other projects in early developement.
One in prticular is a dynamic zombie apocalypse map where the zombie and human teams mmust advance technology or evolve in order to destroy the other.

These two sound interesting, good luck!
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare