HOOT HOOT HOOT!
----
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 07:58
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Skrivet av BalkanBeast, 02.06.2018 at 00:34

Yes, the CW scene is so competitive! And there is like, a dozen players, that participate in the CW scene! Nice job! *rolls eyes*

Myself, Mauzer, JF, Laochra, Heat Check, 4nic, Alexis, Witch Doctor, Boywind, Eagle, Steve, Sphinx, Kaska, Don, GROM, Dragon, Froyer, Nick, dinoscout, Zone, Freeman, Sid, Mecoy, chill, Joed, Domo, Skend, Checkmate, Rock Lee, Dani, opi, princemurderer, Mr Tyler, W4r, Sultan of Swing, Bread, Lelouch, Wheelo, Eph, Cold Case, Tact, Viva, Aspect, Xcolon, Xeno, Kogi, Romulus Augustus, Lausitz, razm, Nateballer, ParasiteX, Helly, Ted, Luketan, Enigmacode, and Nero... and of course that doesn't include players that didn't bother with this season but have played in the last 2 like Syrian force, Khaleesi, Croat, Jugers, Commando, Black Swans, Tequilapaf, Dbacks, Ghost, Silverdrake, Huarck, Clovis, Dizabo, Maniac, Pavle, Evic, Ferlucci, Ghostface, Franz, Goden, Freeland, Gayfather, Puf, Bonker, Njab, Tirpitz, Plato, time... and I'm getting bored of writing... seems like more than 12 though

If there's another "scene" in this game boasting a similarly long list of skilled players, by all means, post your list. I'm excited to see it!
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 08:16
 Xeno
Skrivet av Acquiesce, 02.06.2018 at 07:58

Yes, the CW scene is so competitive! And there is like, a dozen players, that participate in the CW scene! Nice job! *rolls eyes*

Myself, Mauzer, JF, Laochra, Heat Check, 4nic, Alexis, Witch Doctor, Boywind, Eagle, Steve, Sphinx, Kaska, Don, GROM, Dragon, Froyer, Nick, dinoscout, Zone, Freeman, Sid, Mecoy, chill, Joed, Domo, Skend, Checkmate, Rock Lee, Dani, opi, princemurderer, Mr Tyler, W4r, Sultan of Swing, Bread, Lelouch, Wheelo, Eph, Cold Case, Tact, Viva, Aspect, Xcolon, Xeno, Kogi, Romulus Augustus, Lausitz, razm, Nateballer, ParasiteX, Helly, Ted, Luketan, Enigmacode, and Nero... and of course that doesn't include players that didn't bother with this season but have played in the last 2 like Syrian force, Khaleesi, Croat, Jugers, Commando, Black Swans, Tequilapaf, Dbacks, Ghost, Silverdrake, Huarck, Clovis, Dizabo, Maniac, Pavle, Evic, Ferlucci, Ghostface, Franz, Goden, Freeland, Gayfather, Puf, Bonker, Njab, Tirpitz, Plato, time... and I'm getting bored of writing... seems like more than 12 though

If there's another "scene" in this game boasting a similarly long list of skilled players, by all means, post your list. I'm excited to see it!

Why long post for sucka northenpeick irrelevant player Here i give upvote for effort
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 09:43
Also acq ranks you behind mauz and JF, in your face lao.

----

Skrivet av Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 10:06
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Skrivet av Xeno, 02.06.2018 at 08:16

Why long post for sucka northenpeick irrelevant player Here i give upvote for effort

Don't think anybody has ever attempted a similar list so felt like taking the opportunity to make one.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 10:22
So you win again in europe 3v3? For 4 years? And you need to post that on forum? And get a medal for that?

Let me get this straigth: 4 years, 1 map, 20 players, few clans, same battles, same medal for same games. Ok sounds about right.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 10:40
 4nic
Skrivet av Skanderbeg, 02.06.2018 at 10:22

So you win again in europe 3v3? For 4 years? And you need to post that on forum? And get a medal for that?

Let me get this straigth: 4 years, 1 map, 20 players, few clans, same battles, same medal for same games. Ok sounds about right.

shut up retard, we are the best players of atwar you needa go on your knees and suck our d**k. cause even the worst competitive player is 10x better then you.

Let me get this straight: 5 years same 5 scenarios, same linear battles, same cancer from same games. ok sounds about right.
see how easy it is to make the exact same hate comment?
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 11:29
Kaska
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Acquiesce, 02.06.2018 at 07:58

Who're all those niggas ?

peick is just a retard who is too bad to play competitive, altho he only plays EU 3N3, and make some 1N1 with 0-9 rank limit cause he farmed noobs once and now think he's good elo (and he rush with gw ukraine, the moron) ...

So who cares about his opinion anyway ?

And please bunch of niggas, stop this stupid opposition between scenario and competitive, it's getting tiring and nobody cares. Both are interesting in their own way. Scenario involve more patience, strategic and long terme vision, + an ability to stack and cancer wall (for most of them) ; while EU competitive is more about sudden attacks, made up moves and tactics, short term game.

That's FINE so SHUT THE HELL UP.

Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 11:56

Oh look you're back again. Why are you so threatened by us that you need to come to our threads to shitpost? This thread was posted for a joke and some banter and you miserable noobs come to ruin it. Do you see any competitive players coming to your ww2 threads to shitpost you? And we have peick and empirezz too upvoting this muck. The reality you guys are all highranks and still are distinctly average(at best) on this game. Disagree? Duel me on map of your choice. Otherwise piss off.

Also its 4 years, a dozen maps and on an ever evolving meta which recently stagnated but lets not get into that here. Even eu 3v3 meta picks have completely changed. This accusation coming from a player who plays maps with fixed sides and very little room for variation. Honestly i don't even understand how you play this game after r8/r9 if you dont either go competitive or become a mapmaker. What else is there? Does getting allyfagged against, playing with noob teammates and constant remakes not ever get boring?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 12:07
Skrivet av Permamuted, 02.06.2018 at 11:56

Well it seems the real reason for not promoting anyone outside of the eu community to mods becomes clear now. You are not the only mod to have expressed such rude words, and certainly one of the more caring ones for the game outside of the competitive scene.

This is why we need mods from the mostly ignored majority of the game and not the priviliged minority of the competitive scene, that can look at all areas objectively without belittling/ignoring another area completely. We simply lack the means to exact proper justice and warnings to people breaking rules which are needed. Needless to say I am disappointed by this response, hoping it was said in a fit of rage rather than actual meaning it.
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 12:20

Oh look you're back again. Why are you so threatened by us that you need to come to our threads to shitpost? This thread was posted for a joke and some banter and you miserable noobs come to ruin it. Do you see any competitive players coming to your ww2 threads to shitpost you? And we have peick and empirezz too upvoting this muck. The reality you guys are all highranks and still are distinctly average(at best) on this game. Disagree? Duel me on map of your choice. Otherwise piss off.

Also its 4 years, a dozen maps and on an ever evolving meta which recently stagnated but lets not get into that here. Even eu 3v3 meta picks have completely changed. This accusation coming from a player who plays maps with fixed sides and very little room for variation. Honestly i don't even understand how you play this game after r8/r9 if you dont either go competitive or become a mapmaker. What else is there? Does getting allyfagged against, playing with noob teammates and constant remakes not ever get boring?

You obviously don't know me since you reply like that:

1. I was scenario maker in 2012 and mapmaker in 2013 (didnt play in 2015/2016, map editor down now, but i can show you the list of maps i plan to work on, collected since 2012)
2. Trained more than 100 competitive players(some of them are around you, i just dont brag like some assholes who do it for reputation, i really believed in competitive scene and would do it again if i had to) and had one of the largest competitive clans in 2012 (when cw was still fun)

Therefore, i'm not like you, new player who play only one map. You mixed me with someone. I'm here from beginning, saw and experienced all transformations of Afterwind, unlike you who is segregated in cw and doesn't have a clue whats going on in the rest of community.

Hope this answers your question how am i above r8 but not competitive or mapmaker.

About 'fixed sides and little room for variation', please check my topic where i criticize Aetius WW1 for that. I am clearly against such playstyle and promote old school where we give players the room to choose tactic, plan with allies and create battles themselves instead attacking trenches.

This again show how you know nothing about the rest of community, and you repeat same story over and over again how weak we are and you are strong and smart because you play cw.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 12:30
Skrivet av The_Empirezz, 02.06.2018 at 12:07

Well it seems the real reason for not promoting anyone outside of the eu community to mods becomes clear now. You are not the only mod to have expressed such rude words, and certainly one of the more caring ones for the game outside of the competitive scene.

This is why we need mods from the mostly ignored majority of the game and not the priviliged minority of the competitive scene, that can look at all areas objectively without belittling/ignoring another area completely. We simply lack the means to exact proper justice and warnings to people breaking rules which are needed. Needless to say I am disappointed by this response, hoping it was said in a fit of rage rather than actual meaning it.

You have an agenda. Your actual issue is that we are not promoting the people you want and punishing the people you want. Lets ignore that players like brianwl and columna got promoted who cannot be called what you'd class as "eu mods". They gained it by merit and i'd actually call brian the best of the current crop of us mods. Lets also ignore how skill levels as players has nothing to do with our ability to moderate effectively.

You can keep complaining vaguely about "proper justice and warnings" without identifying any examples all you want. And dont be surprised that the tone of my post is brusque. Your buddies keep spamming our threads and you keep upvoting them. If your goal was to provoke a response you got 1. Take it to another thread if you want to discuss this further.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 12:35
 Nero
N00BS STILL CRYING
SEE US IN SCENARIO CWS THEN
ILLY #1
AUH! AUH! AUH! AUH!
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 12:55
 4nic

----
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 13:05
Higher inactivity = lower competition
lower inactivity = higher competition

but whatever
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 13:10
Kaska
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Skanderbeg, 02.06.2018 at 12:20

Still doesn't explain why u feel the need to come on this thread and shit talk like that when it's a congratz topic, so just chill out pal.

Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2018 - 14:53
Well done my brothers and sisters (chill) <3 And well done to the competition for keeping atwar interesting
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.06.2018 - 00:15
 JF.
Get tu fuk
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.06.2018 - 07:37
 4nic
Skrivet av JF., 03.06.2018 at 00:15

Get tu fuk

i cba to get tu fuk
----
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
03.06.2018 - 08:25
Skrivet av 4nic, 03.06.2018 at 07:37

Skrivet av JF., 03.06.2018 at 00:15

Get tu fuk

i cba to get tu fuk

Get tu fuck
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.06.2018 - 11:24
Kaska
Kontot borttaget
To u andartes, SENATOR TED CRUZ ON YOUR BACK NIGGA :

Laddar...
Laddar...
03.06.2018 - 14:42
Congratulations khal
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.06.2018 - 14:44
Skrivet av Permamuted, 02.06.2018 at 12:30

Skrivet av The_Empirezz, 02.06.2018 at 12:07

You have an agenda. Your actual issue is that we are not promoting the people you want and punishing the people you want. Lets ignore that players like brianwl and columna got promoted who cannot be called what you'd class as "eu mods". They gained it by merit and i'd actually call brian the best of the current crop of us mods. Lets also ignore how skill levels as players has nothing to do with our ability to moderate effectively.

You can keep complaining vaguely about "proper justice and warnings" without identifying any examples all you want. And dont be surprised that the tone of my post is brusque. Your buddies keep spamming our threads and you keep upvoting them. If your goal was to provoke a response you got 1. Take it to another thread if you want to discuss this further.

You suck
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.06.2018 - 11:24
Senator Ted Cruz
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av BalkanBeast, 04.06.2018 at 10:40

I'm a cw player and i'm cool, altho i'll admit that the competitive scene should be more opened to beginners.

Anyway.

CW ?
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.06.2018 - 12:19
 4nic
Skrivet av BalkanBeast, 04.06.2018 at 10:40

[pr] ‡4nic: eat shit little retard dick sucking whore of a mother bitch ass nigger
[pr] NorthernPeick: 4nic: bahahaha. You cw kids are so cool. Like the 20 coolest kids on atwar. I wish I could be just like you ....and CW! CW's are so competitive.....there are like 3 or 4 clans with 4 people each that are tearing up that cw scene!!

I had this exchange with 4nic in a 3v3 I was playing in, he was spectating. 4nic comes into the 3v3, I was Turkey and would easily win with some money. 4nic tells Osix, my teammate, to not fund me so I would lose. "I want to see him lose." He said. Of course 4nic and Osix are CW players. What a special bunch you guys are.

You CW players are really some mean spirited people. You hoard all of the talent on the same 4-5 clans, and only 5 clans are active during any season. Because CW players are, and always have been, a bunch of assholes to new players. On top of that, all the good players all pool together in the same clans. How competitive! You guys kill the cw scene with your actions, then think you are the best/most imporatnt players on atwar. I don't play roleplay or scenario, yet I see the point that the players that CW are running the game when it is clear they are a distinct minority!!

LOL you really are a god damn psycho.

making the pr msg as if i was the one who pr'ed you first?

guys it was like this:

(his dig towards me): [pr] NorthernPeick: 4nic: bahahaha. You cw kids are so cool. Like the 20 coolest kids on atwar. I wish I could be just like you ....and CW! CW's are so competitive.....there are like 3 or 4 clans with 4 people each that are tearing up that cw scene!! [can i be a competitive player too, i want to suck dicks like you!] <---- this last part was not posted by him in this thread.

(my reply): [pr] ‡4nic: eat shit little retard dick sucking whore of a mother bitch ass nigger.

did you do all this just cause u were salty of losing the 3v3?
atwar doesent need your autism it has enuff of that.
----
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.06.2018 - 12:21
 4nic
Skrivet av BalkanBeast, 04.06.2018 at 12:04

You've played 17 cws, and only because heat check recruited you. No offense...but you aren't the CW player base I am referring to. You are a fringe CW player, and a new one at that.. That is why you are not an asshole.

everyone on atwar knows that you are a fucking clown, since uve proved that on a lot of occasions, stop digging yourself even deeper, go away find some other game to spew your toxicity to.
----
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.06.2018 - 12:32
 4nic
I try to find a common ground with people like you, but you seem to be the only one who's just missing a chromosome:

----
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.06.2018 - 13:00
Senator Ted Cruz
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av BalkanBeast, 04.06.2018 at 12:04

You've played 17 cws, and only because heat check recruited you. No offense...but you aren't the CW player base I am referring to. You are a fringe CW player, and a new one at that.. That is why you are not an asshole.

If u had xperience in cw u should know that this number doesn't include the cw u leave without losing / winning / surrendering.

Beside it's quite obvious i'm a restored account, so my number of cw played is much higher.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.06.2018 - 09:26
Who cares about northernpeick. This is a player who used to set max r9 on his duels so he could farm lower ranks for elo. He's a total joke. Let him bitch to his hearts content if it makes him happy.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.06.2018 - 12:12
Kaska
Kontot borttaget
That's how a true player play, rewalling 100%, good job peick, true pro ;

And of course his famous LB rome rush fail, gratz buddy, true pro :

Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare