Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
12.11.2017 - 10:09
Faced with a lack of CWs, ENIGMA decided we weren't going to let that stop us. The second of my Let's Plays, it features my first time playing East in about 10 months.

The One with the Turk

I had better music, but Youtube decided to pull me up for copyright. So enjoy this decent music I had to edit to not be completely shitty
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
12.11.2017 - 11:08
Nice
Laddar...
Laddar...
12.11.2017 - 11:53
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
Laddar...
Laddar...
12.11.2017 - 12:48
Nice
Ps: My video in cw is coming soon
----
''People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.''
Laddar...
Laddar...
12.11.2017 - 13:07
Skrivet av G.R.O.M, 12.11.2017 at 12:48

Nice

ill make a rushing series to vs that
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
12.11.2017 - 13:10
Skrivet av Guest, 12.11.2017 at 13:07

Skrivet av G.R.O.M, 12.11.2017 at 12:48

Nice

ill make a rushing series to vs that

Sorry, but i don't know what are you talking about?
----
''People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.''
Laddar...
Laddar...
12.11.2017 - 13:17
Lol uploads the video where RNW was infed and decided to chat shit to me during. Why don't you 1v1 me then if you're so top dog Darth?
Also fuck you with that title bro, Next video I make with you in it I'll pick a racist title myself like "One with the curry muncher"
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.11.2017 - 02:51
Skrivet av Guest, 12.11.2017 at 13:17

Lol uploads the video where RNW was infed and decided to chat shit to me during. Why don't you 1v1 me then if you're so top dog Darth?
Also fuck you with that title bro, Next video I make with you in it I'll pick a racist title myself like "One with the curry muncher"

1. I informed you that RNW was infed and you acknowledged that and continued to play anyways, accepting the conditions of the game. Also, skipping RNW and going Austria is a valid expansion, you can't blame RNW being infed for me countering it to save Germany.
2.I never chatted shit to you in the game. Hell the only time I talked to you was warning you about RNW being infed, complementing that Austria tb, and saying "XAXA Ankara" to the rush, which everyone does when a rush fails, including you, so you have no room to talk; besides which its debatable whether thats shit-talking in the first place.
3. As for me being "top-dog"; I'm not top-dog, I never claimed to be one, and I never will be. 1v1-ing you proves nothing. If you win, you get to be smug. If I win, all it does is I piss you off more, which I don't particularly want to do, because you're one of the few people on this game I genuinely like.
4. AFAIK calling a New Zealander "Kiwi" isn't racist. There's also the fact I didn't mean it to be racist, and if you'd just asked me, I'd have changed it. In addition, considering Sid released a video titled "Big American dominates Little Kiwi" on Youtube and I'm just posting this on AW forums, I figured you wouldn't mind, since you didn't protest Sid doing it.

Edit:
5. Just noticed the new video of yours. It's pretty petty of you, especially since I have no idea why you're pissed at me. Seriously, you could have just asked me to change the "Kiwi" part, I never shit-talked you, I never claimed to be top-dog, and all that happened was that you lost a game. Since me calling you a Kiwi bothers you that much, I'm changing the title. I don't appreciate the double standards though, considering Sid published his title all over Youtube and I did it only in the AW forums in a thread which is never going to see the light of day again in a few days. You saying "Curry Muncher" though, is definitely racist, and definitely intentionally so. I request that you please remove it.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
13.11.2017 - 03:18
Skrivet av Darth., 13.11.2017 at 02:51

I am not comfortable with people who don't know me using nicknames such as that one to describe me, You might think it's double standards but Sid is my friend so it makes sense he can get away with saying something like that where as the regular person cannot. Also in that game you saying shit to agitate me so don't try and act innocent. I shouldn't have to go out of my way and ask you not to use a certain title considering it's something rather personal such as if Sid were to call me by my irl name I wouldn't mind where as if you did I probably would feel uncomfortable. Since you removed it I removed my title, Don't do things based off of what others do and instead realize that we're not close at all so you cant go around adding in things as if we are friends because we are not.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.11.2017 - 03:32
Skrivet av Guest, 13.11.2017 at 03:18

I am not comfortable with people who don't know me using nicknames such as that one to describe me, You might think it's double standards but Sid is my friend so it makes sense he can get away with saying something like that where as the regular person cannot. Also in that game you saying shit to agitate me so don't try and act innocent. I shouldn't have to go out of my way and ask you not to use a certain title considering it's something rather personal such as if Sid were to call me by my irl name I wouldn't mind where as if you did I probably would feel uncomfortable. Since you removed it I removed my title, Don't do things based off of what others do and instead realize that we're not close at all so you cant go around adding in things as if we are friends because we are not.

Hold on, let's take this to PM
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
13.11.2017 - 06:21

I am not comfortable with people who don't know me using nicknames such as that one to describe me, You might think it's double standards but Sid is my friend so it makes sense he can get away with saying something like that where as the regular person cannot.

Oh shut the fuck up self obsessed kiwi. After everything you ve done in this game and the people and ideas you have supported over your time here, you dare judge other people on moral grounds and cry for racism due to being called a fruit? Lmao what a hypocritical snowflake.

Also in that game you saying shit to agitate me so don't try and act innocent.

Only he didnt, at least i didnt see anything in the video posted. Darth is one of the most polite and cool people here, i fail to see why you attack him publicly like this and try to bully him. "1v1 me
1v1 me". Very mature Trystane.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.11.2017 - 06:41
Bla Trystane cool down, it's all a misunderstanding due to the fact you didn't like the idea of Darth beating you, so you took the title very personally.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.11.2017 - 07:25
Skrivet av Cold Case, 13.11.2017 at 06:41

Bla Trystane cool down, it's all a misunderstanding due to the fact you didn't like the idea of Darth beating you, so you took the title very personally.

alright mate <3
Sorry darth.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare