Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
03.05.2017 - 02:30
Hello, fellow brother. If you are actively on, I invite you to be apart of a clan that is strong, united, and has a brother hood like no other.

Hopefully you will take up the offer and become part of a brother hood that will make you a professional, patient, and disciplined ruler.

Hope to see you there!

http://atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=517

Signed,
King Alois
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.05.2017 - 22:59
Umm...it's supposed to be

Signed,
King Alois

not

King Alois,
Signed
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2017 - 01:12
Skrivet av LukeTan, 03.05.2017 at 22:59

Umm...it's supposed to be

Signed,
King Alois

not

King Alois,
Signed

omg grammar nazi
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2017 - 02:26
Sorry, eyes hurt Luke <3
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2017 - 04:43
> Ancient kings
> Do not play ancient, but RP

----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2017 - 18:09
We use to play Ancient, we still do, but some political stuff has happened and we are this now. We allow just about everything and support it, but we are in favor of RP.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2017 - 05:26
Skrivet av Alois, 04.05.2017 at 18:09

We use to play Ancient, we still do, but some political stuff has happened and we are this now. We allow just about everything and support it, but we are in favor of RP.

In such case, boost and encourage people into ancient
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2017 - 09:41
Skrivet av RaulPB, 05.05.2017 at 05:26

In such case, boost and encourage people into ancient

Will do
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2017 - 14:05
Skrivet av Guest, 05.05.2017 at 13:53

I am best rper around

I don't think so
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.05.2017 - 08:33
Skrivet av RaulPB, 04.05.2017 at 04:43

> Ancient kings

Clan's not turned directly to RP, it's a general clan
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.05.2017 - 17:28
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 06.05.2017 at 08:33

Skrivet av RaulPB, 04.05.2017 at 04:43

> Ancient kings

Clan's not turned directly to RP, it's a general clan

^^^^^^^^^^^
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
12.05.2017 - 00:53
Looking for players who are willing to help out train the low ranks, give advice, be active, etc (not necessarily looking for certain type of map lovers atm)
Laddar...
Laddar...
14.05.2017 - 22:37
Skrivet av King George III, 12.05.2017 at 00:53

Looking for players who are willing to help out train the low ranks, give advice, be active, etc (not necessarily looking for certain type of map lovers atm)

ok i'm looking for a salary range of $1 000 000 - $1 000 000 000 (USD) per second - month too.

contact me if you can pay this
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
15.05.2017 - 08:17
I'm working on a personal map specific to this clan so we can train, etc. We've tried posting something on our forums to help out with reg. 3v3 10k. It would be nice to have an update and more info though.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.08.2017 - 02:47
Skrivet av Guest, 11.08.2017 at 00:08

Skrivet av Alois, 03.05.2017 at 02:30

Hello, fellow brother. If you are actively on, I invite you to be apart of a clan that is strong, united, and has a brother hood like no other.

Hopefully you will take up the offer and become part of a brother hood that will make you a professional, patient, and disciplined ruler.

Hope to see you there!

Signed,
King Alois

What makes your coalition stand out from others? Will your members just set there and doing nothing, and not participate in the coalition? You say you learn to become a "ruler" in your coalition. How would you teach someone that since you don't have elections, and don't appoint leadership positions?

I'm guessing you haven't seen the guides, or the training sessions I hold on all maps of all sorts because I support what my clan mates do. no matter if I hate it. If you want you can take a look at my game history, pretty sure you can find a clan mate in nearly every game, or a low rank.

Also I don't need 'elections' to train someone lmao. they can either go on the clan forum, look at guides, debate about them, or go on public forums, or just ask any HR (High Rank) in the clan to teach them something, or any HR in general. If you wish for me to provide evedince that my clan members infact do debate on guides, I will provide evidence.

Not to mention they have access to the Imperial Academy, with the best cartographers on Atwar, and the oldest Academy, with the best reputation.

Other than that, don't claim shit you don't know or have been told my someone who hasn't even been in the clan or when they were, didn't pay attention to clan forums or was active.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.08.2017 - 13:59
Skrivet av Guest, 11.08.2017 at 10:28

Skrivet av Alois, 11.08.2017 at 02:47

Hope to see you there!

Signed,
King Alois

What makes your coalition stand out from others? Will your members just set there and doing nothing, and not participate in the coalition? You say you learn to become a "ruler" in your coalition. How would you teach someone that since you don't have elections, and don't appoint leadership positions?

I'm guessing you haven't seen the guides, or the training sessions I hold on all maps of all sorts because I support what my clan mates do. no matter if I hate it. If you want you can take a look at my game history, pretty sure you can find a clan mate in nearly every game, or a low rank.

Also I don't need 'elections' to train someone lmao. they can either go on the clan forum, look at guides, debate about them, or go on public forums, or just ask any HR (High Rank) in the clan to teach them something, or any HR in general. If you wish for me to provide evedince that my clan members infact do debate on guides, I will provide evidence.

Not to mention they have access to the Imperial Academy, with the best cartographers on Atwar, and the oldest Academy, with the best reputation.

Other than that, don't claim shit you don't know or have been told my someone who hasn't even been in the clan or when they were, didn't pay attention to clan forums or was active.

What you are saying isn't very unique, you can get that in 90% of the coalitions that you join. I didn't ask about training in game, I'm talking about being trained to be a "ruler". How would you do that when you don't allow anyone in your coalitions to lead other than yourself.

You don't need leadership position in order to be a leader, you can just be good at your games and be a leader. And I don't let anyone in leadership positions in my clan because they aren't fit nore do my clan members want the position. Besides this in order to become a leader or officer in my clan you need to be apart of the IU and have relations with the Emperor.

Now please,
Stop being a nosey son of a bitch and go back to weather forecasts.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.08.2017 - 17:17
Skrivet av Guest, 11.08.2017 at 14:11

Skrivet av Alois, 11.08.2017 at 13:59

Hope to see you there!

Signed,
King Alois

What you are saying isn't very unique, you can get that in 90% of the coalitions that you join. I didn't ask about training in game, I'm talking about being trained to be a "ruler". How would you do that when you don't allow anyone in your coalitions to lead other than yourself.

You don't need leadership position in order to be a leader, you can just be good at your games and be a leader. And I don't let anyone in leadership positions in my clan because they aren't fit nore do my clan members want the position. Besides this in order to become a leader or officer in my clan you need to be apart of the IU and have relations with the Emperor.

Now please,

Just being good at games doesn't make you a leader. What makes you a leader is hard work, and being in a position to help people. If you make all of your people followers, how do you expect them to lead. I'm not being nosey just asking question like you ask me all the time.

I ask you questions all the time eh? Pls give me a question I ask everyday in the past month. Also you can too. Being god at your games doesnt just mean you play the damn thing, you actually tell people how to play it, how everything works, etc.

Also.. you can't be a leader if you don't follow someone in the first place.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.08.2017 - 17:29
Skrivet av Guest, 11.08.2017 at 17:20

Skrivet av Alois, 11.08.2017 at 17:17

Hope to see you there!

Signed,
King Alois

Now please,

Just being good at games doesn't make you a leader. What makes you a leader is hard work, and being in a position to help people. If you make all of your people followers, how do you expect them to lead. I'm not being nosey just asking question like you ask me all the time.

I ask you questions all the time eh? Pls give me a question I ask everyday in the past month. Also you can too. Being god at your games doesnt just mean you play the damn thing, you actually tell people how to play it, how everything works, etc.

You where asking tons of questions in my premium giveaway forum. I know you have to be a follow first, so you are saying those people who are following you in your coalition will become officers/leaders of it? Or are you just going to make them follow you forever?

No I'm not saying they all will become officers/leaders of it, yes they can eventually, once they work their way up and if they don't want to follow me forever, they can just leave the clan. otherwise people who join this clan join because I invited or accepted them, for who they are.
Also, on your prem giveaway forum, there is a big difference between asking a question and stating a fact, not to mention you had them all deleted, so they aren't questions.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.08.2017 - 17:55

Hope to see you there!

Signed,
King Alois

Now please,

You where asking tons of questions in my premium giveaway forum. I know you have to be a follow first, so you are saying those people who are following you in your coalition will become officers/leaders of it? Or are you just going to make them follow you forever?

Dont you have a Circus to manage?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.08.2017 - 18:25
Skrivet av Guest, 11.08.2017 at 17:55

Skrivet av Alois, 11.08.2017 at 17:29

Hope to see you there!

Signed,
King Alois

Now please,

No I'm not saying they all will become officers/leaders of it, yes they can eventually, once they work their way up and if they don't want to follow me forever, they can just leave the clan. otherwise people who join this clan join because I invited or accepted them, for who they are.
Also, on your prem giveaway forum, there is a big difference between asking a question and stating a fact, not to mention you had them all deleted, so they aren't questions.

Well, if we are stating facts then, I will state some of my own. Everyone following you won't ever become officer/leaders. You will have your people set in your coalition doing nothing except being a statistic to your coalition. You said that your members can work there way up to be an officer, however there are many members in your coalition that have been there for a long time and still aren't part of your leadership. I know that you only allow people to be officer if they are part of your "inner circle", so none of the people following you will ever be part of your leadership which is very important for them to become a leader.

I don't allow people who've been in there for so long in leadership because if they wanted it they'd work for it.
My clan isn't like yours where faggy ass people get to become leader and think they are big shit in the Atwar community.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
12.08.2017 - 11:56
Fuck sake, do RPers not get taught to quote properly or what???? Freaking make a guide about it in your wanna-be guides!
----
We're all people.

Laddar...
Laddar...
12.08.2017 - 17:45
Skrivet av RaulPB, 12.08.2017 at 11:56

Fuck sake, do RPers not get taught at quoting properly or what???? Freaking make a guide about it in your wanna-be guides!

seems like most people dont know how to do it, might make a gif explaining how too xD
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.10.2017 - 20:51
I wanted to join but i am rank 2 so maybe later
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.11.2017 - 22:32
Skrivet av RaulPB, 12.08.2017 at 11:56

Fuck sake, do RPers not get taught to quote properly or what???? Freaking make a guide about it in your wanna-be guides!

Skrivet av Alois, 11.08.2017 at 18:25

-snip!-

There you go Raul
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
07.01.2018 - 12:06
The clan is recruiting ?
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare