Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Dragon, 19.04.2017 - 15:22
A Remedial Appraoch of the Merger Idea of Croat

Laochra has in recent days warned against the ever shrinking competitive side of Atwar. In response, Croat has proposed to merge clans with a view to re-activating CW. But a number of players have voiced concerns:

1. Clan Cultures Incompatible with each other
2. Old Reputed Clans Destroyed
3. Stacked Clans Proven Ineffective

The concerns are fair and true. To find a middle ground between promoting CW and preserving clans integrity, I am writing to propose a remedial approach of the merger idea:

1. Create Four Houses based on Four Major Cultures in AW
A. Funny & Adventurous (e.g. EC)
B. Small Circle Elitism (e.g. Aristokrats)
C. Team Oriented Comrades (e.g. Illyria)
D. Slavic Community (e.g. MK)

2. Each Clan may Elect to Join a House
The principle is the same with NATO or the Soviet Bloc. You can be Germany and a member of NATO at the same time. Each clan has double identity.

3. House League
My proposal: In addition to the present CW system, Admin creates an additional house league, which is a competition among the four houses. In other words, MK can still CW EC; A clan of House A can CW another clan of the same house. The present CW structure is intact and fine. Integrity of clan not infringed. House league works in this way: Any player from the same house can CW against any player from another house. Suppose Illyria and SM are in the same house, and EC and Immortals in another house: Goblin or Bonker can join Acquiesce or Laochra to CW against Clovis or Njab or Cold Case or any other player from either EC or Immortals so long as he is in the same house.

Since the essence of Lao's complaint is that CW activity is low, I believe that the House League can best boost CW, with least prejudicial effect brought to the current structure. If you have 3 players in a clan, you CW against another clan, the same way it works now. If you do not have 3 players in a clan, you join with other player from your house against another house. Either way, you can CW, and there is going to have a lot of CW.

In Long Term, my Proposal may even transform into this way:

Once a new player reaches R4, he can choose a "career path" and (have to) elect to join a house based on the culture he prefers. As the size grows, each house can create training clans and train these low ranks into competitive players. This will be more efficient than the mentorship programme as new players are now formally nudged to the competitive side. We have to accept that no player is born to be competitive. The house system, however, can provide the necessary coaching and initiatives for the growth of this game.

What is also good about this proposal is that low ranks can play CW a lot. Under the current structure, few clans train low rank, and low rank can seldom play CW because there is no equalvalent opponent. Under house system, however, it is more easy to find 3 low ranks from a house against 3 low from another house. Low ranks can thus gain more CW experience, the essential element of growth.

Q&A:

Q1. What is needed to make this work?
A: Very Slight change to the programming. We only need 1. Creation of Four Houses 2. Clan leaders to decide on which house to join 3. Seperate House Elo Count 4. Allow players of each house CW against players of another house in the CW room.

Q2: How are new clans put into house?
A: By collective approval of leaders of each clan in the house. Then a notice should be sent to Admin to add the clan into the house.

Q3: Can a clan change its house?
A: No. The reason is to make things consistent and to promote bonding or a sense of belonging within a house.
25.04.2017 - 11:16
DS is for pussiessssssssssssssssssssss
~runs
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.04.2017 - 13:12
I've never played a game as DS.
----
Someone Better Than You
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.04.2017 - 14:24
Skrivet av clovis1122, 23.04.2017 at 22:19

Oh no, I'm certainly not you. What others have stated here might as well be right. I could'be wrong.

Empty words contradicted by your actions in this thread and many others.

But I've applied my "wrongness" to the game and achieved success with it. All my trophies, all my badges and awards. I've achieved all of it by having what you guys call a wrong theory about the game. I've won all theses CWs and Duels by applying what you guys says is wrong. I've saw players before and after me that achieved success by using the same "wrong" theories.

I could'be, like Desu very well said, "universally wrong in every subject". But as long as I keep winning over players like him and you with my theories, I will keep applying them. I'd rather use a wrong theory to achieve the biggest ELO peak ever than a right theory that gets me nowhere. I've always been this practical.

What has your gameplay achievements got to do with the trolling and stupidity you bring to the forums? You became good because of the competitive community. But you troll and shit on that community and label them all as lesser players. It is so ungrateful.

Let me just say that I can always sit over my awards and let the high ranks says whatever they want. I do however care about theses players (mainly low ranks) who comes to forums looking for another perspective about the game. My posts are for theses players.

Thats nonsense. Remember this thread? http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=18255&topicsearch=&page=1 . You trolled that poor r5 with false information in spite of all the evidence going contrary to what you were saying. Amok then later proved you wrong.

The fact of the matter is that if the competitive community or I in particular are involved with any thread/discussion, you will go contrary to it even to the detriment of the low ranks who you proclaim you seek to inform.

If Invisible realizes the flaw in his ideas, or if you realize your mistakes. I don't really care. But some players might need another point of view about Invi's proposal or your ideas. I came here to give them one.

You only came here to troll and shit on the competitive community. All you said about invis' proposal was "it looks good on paper". Yea thanks for that helpful point of view. Please don't pretend to be some sort of devil's advocate for the people.

This is the thing. In that ds thread you were acting like i was the problem and you were some sort of saint who would never dare troll or post something stupid. And here you are again. And you actually dare to lecture me or the mods on our behavior. I hope you realise that you have nobody fooled. All the competitive players see it(its why you hate us so much). All the mods see it(its why you were never made a mod).

ps. dont bother responding to this post. I don't care anymore. Nothing constructive has come of this. You still won't change.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.04.2017 - 20:39
You competetive players just give up on CW/dueling its dead ! embrace the scenario side embrace the dark side!
~runs away and high fives zeph
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.04.2017 - 22:54
Skrivet av Permamuted, 25.04.2017 at 15:23

i chickened out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree indeed, nothing constructive has come of this. Though I'd give you a try because I saw an olive branch on:

Skrivet av Permamuted, 01.04.2017 at 09:26

I really wish you would dedicate your time to try and work with me rather than against me.

But I guess some people never changes. Though I'd at least give you a decent death but then you got scared to duel. Pity, considering you've supposedly created two Eurasia tournaments and declared yourself an expert on the field.

I'm gonna step out of this thread. There're low chances that this gets implemented anyway.

As for the community & mods thing, wow, that's so sad. Think I'll go to sit over my 4 PotY awards to cry about it
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.04.2017 - 06:32
This resembles to a kids fight. Each one takes their dick out but since kids have small dicks, both end up being shameful.... fuck sake, you guys sure know how to be diplomatic
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.04.2017 - 06:47
Freeman
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av clovis1122, 25.04.2017 at 22:54

As for the community & mods thing, wow, that's so sad. Think I'll go to sit over my 4 PotY awards to cry about it

Disgusting attitude imo
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.04.2017 - 07:58
Skrivet av Guest, 26.04.2017 at 06:47

Disgusting attitude imo

I'm aware.

Personally I believe that everybody deserves to be respected. I tried hard to have a reasonable discussion with him but as you can see he launched not only the first stone, but also the next ones. Not only in this thread, but also in the previous ones.

I don't think that people like him deserves to be respected. He threaten everybody so badly that I wonder how he even have friends.

What you see in this thread is a clovis that got tired of holding crap. Everybody, regardless of who it is have a limit on the amount of BS that he/she can hold. I believe that I've gone long past such limit.

I'm by no mean proud of my attitude here nor I believe it is an example to follow. But I'm not intended to be a god or to hide myself under some fake feeling of success. I don't intent to be hypocrite either. I intent to be true to myself, which is why I always show what I am despite not always being that nice clovis guy.

I'm not the best person, but I don't try to hide it. You can have this for granted.
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.04.2017 - 14:39
Ghost
Kontot borttaget
Clovis and his boring comments omg..
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.04.2017 - 14:54
 4nic
Skrivet av Guest, 26.04.2017 at 14:39

They are boring to people with low IQ I guess...
He gives solid arguments most of the time.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.04.2017 - 15:49
Ghost
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av 4nic, 26.04.2017 at 14:54

low IQ players use ds all games hue says clovis and jf slave..
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.04.2017 - 16:20
 4nic
Skrivet av Guest, 26.04.2017 at 15:49

Skrivet av 4nic, 26.04.2017 at 14:54

low IQ players use ds all games hue says clovis and jf slave..

Low IQ is playing the game since 2014 and still having subpar skill, elo, life, girls,money,drugs......
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.04.2017 - 20:21
MRW I look away from this post for a week...

Guys please just stop insulting each other and try to bring this community together before it all dies...

----

Laddar...
Laddar...
01.05.2017 - 11:03
Skrivet av clovis1122, 26.04.2017 at 07:58

Skrivet av Guest, 26.04.2017 at 06:47

Disgusting attitude imo

I'm aware.

Personally I believe that everybody deserves to be respected. I tried hard to have a reasonable discussion with him but as you can see he launched not only the first stone, but also the next ones. Not only in this thread, but also in the previous ones.

I don't think that people like him deserves to be respected. He threaten everybody so badly that I wonder how he even have friends.

What you see in this thread is a clovis that got tired of holding crap. Everybody, regardless of who it is have a limit on the amount of BS that he/she can hold. I believe that I've gone long past such limit.

I'm by no mean proud of my attitude here nor I believe it is an example to follow. But I'm not intended to be a god or to hide myself under some fake feeling of success. I don't intent to be hypocrite either. I intent to be true to myself, which is why I always show what I am despite not always being that nice clovis guy.

I'm not the best person, but I don't try to hide it. You can have this for granted.

I offered you an olive branch in the other thread which gc locked and you responded by trying to paint me as some arrogant know it all asshole who was so unreasonable and mean to saint clovis the logical who would never dare troll. I responded by pointing out other players had had a similar experience as I with you and that you did indeed have a rep as a troll and a shitposter. Then it all went to hell from there.

If you want peace then you need to let bygones be bygones, accept there was blame on both sides and then move on from there. I am a nice guy and i am easy to get along with both on here and in person. You seem to be a nice guy too normally, you've a sense of humour and ppl around me who i respect like khal acqui mauz etc like you. But when it comes to the competitive community on the forums, logic be damned all that seems to go out the window.

Theres no way im accepting all the blame here. Nor will i accept being painted as the villain. You've 7k posts on this forum, perhaps you might want to consider some self reflection. You might also want to consider which area of the community provided you with the most fun, challenge and experience these past few years before coming to threads like this to insult it and wish for its' demise.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.05.2017 - 05:40

maybe this proposal might allow this...
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
02.05.2017 - 05:42
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Skrivet av LukeTan, 02.05.2017 at 05:40

Or you can stay in ENIGMA and never get good.
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.05.2017 - 05:46
Skrivet av Witch-Doctor, 02.05.2017 at 05:42

maybe you could offer an alternative?
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
02.05.2017 - 05:56
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Skrivet av LukeTan, 02.05.2017 at 05:46

Sorry I can't offer alternatives. You need to figure out what clan you belong in yourself. Im not gonna lie or guess that one clan will benefit you more than the other. But many people will agree that ENIGMA is the deathplace of good players.
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.05.2017 - 06:09
Skrivet av Witch-Doctor, 02.05.2017 at 05:56

Skrivet av LukeTan, 02.05.2017 at 05:46

Sorry I can't offer alternatives. You need to figure out what clan you belong in yourself. Im not gonna lie or guess that one clan will benefit you more than the other. But many people will agree that ENIGMA is the deathplace of good players.

----

Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare