Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av gothboy, 10.04.2017 - 23:47
so we can wf them t1
28.04.2017 - 20:28
Atwar is amazing. It's the only place I get to see sad people from small sad countries argue with each other. It's refreshing. It's like watching two ants fight on Animal Planet.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.04.2017 - 03:27
Skrivet av Helly, 28.04.2017 at 18:04

Skrivet av MURAD IV, 28.04.2017 at 15:53

Skrivet av Helly, 11.04.2017 at 15:02

Skrivet av Croat, 11.04.2017 at 01:56

Everyone who have Turkish roots (Albanians, Serbs), including Turks.

Serbs, and croats are basically the same exact culture accept croats where catholicism, and serbs where orthodoxi. The Orthodoxi fell, and all of them got raped by islam, turks force migrated albanians from modern day Azerbaijan, bosnians are confused serbians on croatian dejur land. Montenegrans are serbian who exsist because europe thought serbia needed a nerf. Bulgarians are similare to turks as they came to europe as nomadic conquerors. But settled and mixed with greeks to form modern bulgarians. Slovenian are croatians with germanic influence. Poor greece was so great when it finally fell humanity had such a great time raping them for a thousand years they are a shadow of there former glory. (Balkan History for dumbies)

Edit forgot Macedonia exsisted, they are greco-serbs.

Bosnians r muslims we arent confused

That's the confusion, your not turkish, your not arabs, your slavs, who got oppressed and converted to barbarism. Ottomans where masters of peaceful conversion by making conversion lucrative and staying true to your roots more trouble then it is worth. You where born muslim so this does not matter to you. But your ancestors where used as turkish fodder and where forced to convert in order to prosper.

research Bogumils, most of them convert to Islam cause they were opressed by catholichs and orthodox, and theirs reigion were more similar to Islam then to western and eastern christianity, for them they were outcast, and infidels
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.05.2017 - 16:15
Skrivet av MURAD IV, 29.04.2017 at 03:27

Serbs, and croats are basically the same exact culture accept croats where catholicism, and serbs where orthodoxi. The Orthodoxi fell, and all of them got raped by islam, turks force migrated albanians from modern day Azerbaijan, bosnians are confused serbians on croatian dejur land. Montenegrans are serbian who exsist because europe thought serbia needed a nerf. Bulgarians are similare to turks as they came to europe as nomadic conquerors. But settled and mixed with greeks to form modern bulgarians. Slovenian are croatians with germanic influence. Poor greece was so great when it finally fell humanity had such a great time raping them for a thousand years they are a shadow of there former glory. (Balkan History for dumbies)

That's the confusion, your not turkish, your not arabs, your slavs, who got oppressed and converted to barbarism. Ottomans where masters of peaceful conversion by making conversion lucrative and staying true to your roots more trouble then it is worth. You where born muslim so this does not matter to you. But your ancestors where used as turkish fodder and where forced to convert in order to prosper.

research Bogumils, most of them convert to Islam cause they were opressed by catholichs and orthodox, and theirs reigion were more similar to Islam then to western and eastern christianity, for them they were outcast, and infidels

What a crock of bullshit. The whole freaking world got oppressed by religion up until the Western Renaissance and Enlightenment, Bogomili or whatever the name of that specific heretical cult was, is not unique in any way from all the others, except that they converted to the only religion who still oppress and tortures people 1000 years later.

You are just Turkeys satelite in the Balkans, a breeding site for jihadist terrorists and a source of instability in the region of Balkans, a place of ancient empires and kingdoms, always Pagan and Christian, always at war with Muslims. Oh boy you are confused.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2017 - 11:45
Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 03.05.2017 at 16:15

Skrivet av MURAD IV, 29.04.2017 at 03:27

What a crock of bullshit. The whole freaking world got oppressed by religion up until the Western Renaissance and Enlightenment, Bogomili or whatever the name of that specific heretical cult was, is not unique in any way from all the others, except that they converted to the only religion who still oppress and tortures people 1000 years later.

You are just Turkeys satelite in the Balkans, a breeding site for jihadist terrorists and a source of instability in the region of Balkans, a place of ancient empires and kingdoms, always Pagan and Christian, always at war with Muslims. Oh boy you are confused.

u tell me Khaleesi vult and u re boy, i guess u re more confused then Bosnian muslims r
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2017 - 13:20
Skrivet av Guest, 04.05.2017 at 12:15

Skrivet av MURAD IV, 04.05.2017 at 11:45

u tell me Khaleesi vult and u re boy, i guess u re more confused then Bosnian muslims r

khal like a chick with a dick or some shit

they r called ladyboys, but i guess he s uglyone so he cant go out
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2017 - 19:24
Someone should just nuke the entire balkans so you guys stop derailing atwar threads. Atwar will lose half its' playerbase but i truly believe this sacrifice is necessary for the greater good.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2017 - 06:07
Skrivet av Permamuted, 04.05.2017 at 19:24

Someone should just nuke the entire balkans so you guys stop derailing atwar threads. Atwar will lose half its' playerbase but i truly believe this sacrifice is necessary for the greater good.

we r everywhere u cant exterminate us, thnks to ours often wars, ours nation spredead everywhere in world
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2017 - 11:26
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 28.04.2017 at 20:28

Atwar is amazing. It's the only place I get to see sad people from small sad countries argue with each other. It's refreshing. It's like watching two ants fight on Animal Planet.

if you think atwar is the only place like this you must be new to the internet
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.05.2017 - 03:22
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.05.2017 - 08:06

Someone should just nuke the entire balkans...

Hey...
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.05.2017 - 09:14
Skrivet av Steve Aoki, 06.05.2017 at 08:06

Someone should just nuke the entire balkans...

Hey...

<3
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.05.2017 - 09:13
KLEVIS, LITERALLY DONE IT TWICE IN A ROW
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Laddar...
Laddar...
19.05.2017 - 14:45
Dont yell inbred bosniak humanoid.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare