Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
15.02.2017 - 06:51
I'm planning to make a massive atWar stop motion video featuring games. However, stop motion requires a lot of photos and therefore i'd like everyone's help.

General guidelines:
I am hoping for 3600 screenshots

Take screenshots every turn of a game, then put them into a folder and upload it somewhere like mediafire and send me the link. If you are intending to film more than one game please upload them all in one folder to make life easier for me. Also, add a tag (competitive, rp, custom map (i'm sorry but i really cannot sort them out into the individual maps), FFA , duel and world game)

Just a few basic calculations to convince you to make my life easier. (credit to opi because these statistics are from his CW page):
A average cw should be about 7 turns. That's 7 screenshots. That means i should have about 514 folders to manage. Please don't make me handle 3600 jpg files to make the video.

Try to make every screenshot like
ie take neither the quickbar on the top or the bar on the bottom.

P.S. if you're filming rp show the diplomacy page while taking screenshots
P.P.S Try to take all screenshots at the same position.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
11.03.2017 - 10:02
I have considered doing this, but its hard to play a turn and find time to screenshot. Also, you can't ask others to do it for you - otherwise they should just make the video themselves.

Also the match has to be a quality match, no one will want to watch me beat some R5s in a World War (hehe), so it's hard to do this cause you never know when the game will just end (ie. people surrender), or noob players because it makes for a boring game to watch.

I may attempt it in the future myself, but hopefully you have better luck. Again back to the 2nd point, I'm too picky about which games I do it in, therefore I haven't been able to follow an entire game through due to leaving or boring game.
----
Be Humble
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare