Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
05.09.2016 - 11:42

I think it's rather obvious that the admins won't be doing anything about this bug now days but community abusing it is just game breaking. Leaving T2 just because you don't like how your expansion turned out has got to stop. Moderators can't add ELO to clan battles so there is no way for us to enforce this, but the community can by refusing to play clan that abuse the bug.

I hope all clans set the right example from here on forth. Let put an end to this madness at least till it gets fixed.

Just to be clear it would not be too difficult for Mystic to catch up in the ss above. Pavle could easily take Benelux and Norway and Royal could easily get full France. The fact that they choose to leave however is what shows their lack of sportsmanship and has to be put an end to. Dino did forget to send a bomber to RC this game. I'm sure Mystic wouldn't be too happy if we left if the roles didn't favour Dino this game and their expansions turned out just fine.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:02
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:03
Just tie
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:05
Skrivet av Azula., 05.09.2016 at 12:03

Just tie

Mystic though TBT would agree to tie that is why they left the game.

Evidently it backfired them.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:05
Skrivet av PleaseMe, 05.09.2016 at 12:02

Yet no clan came to a consensus.

Just tie

Sure but perhaps you should ask the other clan before just leaving. I'm sure most clans are reasonable enough to accept.

Skrivet av clovis1122, 05.09.2016 at 12:05

Mystic though TBT would agree to tie that is why they left the game.

Evidently it backfired them.

Trust me we were about to offer a tie, but leaving without even asking if its fine in a "competitive" game really shows a clans lack of sportsmanship.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:06
Skrivet av Meester, 05.09.2016 at 12:05

Just tie

Sure but perhaps you should ask the other clan before just leaving. I'm sure most clans are reasonable enough to accept.

I agree on that, communication in such moments are vital.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:07
Pavle lost connection three times and his turn messed up because of it and we asked for a rematch and you guys agreed. We were going to have a rematch but then you logged off. If this happened to any other clan you would've just tied and rematched, stop hating.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:08
Skrivet av ROYAL, 05.09.2016 at 12:07

Pavle lost connection three times and his turn messed up because of it and we asked for a rematch and you guys agreed. We were going to have a rematch but then you logged off. If this happened to any other clan you would've just tied and rematched, stop hating.

are you hdrakon alt?
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:09
Skrivet av Meester, 05.09.2016 at 12:05

There had been a thread made which had a lot of flame and babbling about this. I deleted it because I saw no use for it other than a flame war against epic clan.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:09

Clearly you fail to see my point behind this thread, so maybe you should just log off right now seeing as you aren't adding anything constructive to the discussion.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:15
Skrivet av Meester, 05.09.2016 at 12:09

Clearly you fail to see my point behind this thread, so maybe you should just log off right now seeing as you aren't adding anything constructive to the discussion.

This thread has no point. The only reason we left is because Pavle disconnected a bunch of times at the end of turn 1 and and his turn messed up, I don't see anything wrong with this, and neither would anyone else. You're acting like we didn't disconnect at ALL and we ragequit because our t1 failed, which isn't the case. It's funny how you didn't include Pavle disconnecting in your screenshots.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 12:48
Im not saying you did this but i feel like this is where the op is directing the discussion. The issue with the disconnection arguement is anyone can force themselves to disconnect, maybe if they could add a diferent screen for those who disconnect from refresh rather then server error it could help fix this problem.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 18:20
----
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 19:35
 Evic
Pavle already did this against us on his other account "zlo" when we played Sp police, pretty much death rangefailed something and they all left on pavles incouragment.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 19:50
 JF.
Pavle fucked up 3 times thats why he "dcd". He didn't mention dc or running out of time, clear show of evidence he fucked up his expansion and then abuses a bug. Either dont cw the clan or refuse to play pavle. Just ban that cunt from all competitive gameplay. That guy is a virus to any clan he joins.

Look now ruining Mystics reputation,
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 20:07
Skrivet av JF., 05.09.2016 at 19:50

ruining Mystics reputation,

what reputation?
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 22:40
Meester is completely on point here
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Laddar...
Laddar...
05.09.2016 - 23:55
Cry thread lock it up.
Lol thats not even a bug what a noob mod ! Get more info about it before making a thread plz.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.09.2016 - 00:07
Gen ki Des.... Support!
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.09.2016 - 00:47
Cry noob meester

1 game you play in 1000 and you have to cry about it smh
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
06.09.2016 - 16:30
I left because of bug.
I saved turn when i finnished, earlier then i started losing connection.....
I know that you hate me but you should look for real proof......
Same thing happened to laochra in cw a day ago, part of his turn passed, just like mine, he asked for tie but they didnt accept...
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
06.09.2016 - 16:31
Skrivet av JF., 05.09.2016 at 19:50

Pavle fucked up 3 times thats why he "dcd". He didn't mention dc or running out of time, clear show of evidence he fucked up his expansion and then abuses a bug. Either dont cw the clan or refuse to play pavle. Just ban that cunt from all competitive gameplay. That guy is a virus to any clan he joins.

Look now ruining Mystics reputation,

thats why i saved game before atwar server standard, but hate, thats the only thing you can do.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
06.09.2016 - 16:55
Damn Meester back at it again!

However I must say, that almost every clan has done this before and still will be doing it, ofc not MK (gheghe), yet at this moment its Mystics that are duped for being used in an example and a message that had to be brought forward. However boycotting clans never works with this shty community, never has and never will, even with #1reachingquittersclans or the lowelofarmclans, all these problems within the clanwar system people always failed to boycot clans, and I think this thread wont change a thing to that. But thats just my opinion.
----

Skrivet av Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Laddar...
Laddar...
06.09.2016 - 17:41
Scenariofags like myself have no such problems, xaxaxaxaxa
----
Someone Better Than You
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.09.2016 - 08:57
Dont see why you deleted me post here about that bug....
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
07.09.2016 - 12:19
Actually the fault here is with the game makers. If there is a loophole in the system, players will misuse it. It is the responsibility of the game developers to fix this. Other wise it makes no sense to blame any players or clans.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.09.2016 - 12:47
Just don't play with Pavle problem solved
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
07.09.2016 - 12:48
Skrivet av Viruslegion, 07.09.2016 at 12:47

Just don't play with Pavle problem solved

when the solution comes from a noob player who doesnt even play anymore
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
07.09.2016 - 13:04
This thing happened in 2 cws so far, so i wanted to test it out.
I made new game, with alt that didnt dc so i could end turn.
Firstly, i made trans and rest of inf in cap.

Second, i move that out, and sent to the port city, and moved trans out:

Third, I made new trans, and with units from old city and new units,i moved trans as far as i could and attacked jakarta:

I ended turn:

I refreshed, and this happened:

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'visible' of null, Script: http://atwar-game.com/java/game/atwar.game.min_v34.js, Line: 1066, Column: 320, StackTrace: TypeError: Cannot set property 'visible' of null
I could not press on any part of the screen except chat and minimap.
I was refreshing a few more times, but the same thing was happening over and over.
It looks like the game bugs out when you move units with thans to another port, move trans out, get new trans and move units out, but im not sure.
I tested a few times on every continent, an it had 2 sorts of bugs:
this one and the bug that happens when you attack with part of the units from the trans that you moved out of the city, all units attack that city, not the 2nd one.
I will make ss's about it tommorow, im bored to do it right now.
(delete my message one more time meester and i will report it to ivan.)
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
07.09.2016 - 15:29
I think there are wrongs on both side of the table here.

Meester, you obviously SS what you wanted to in order to make it look like they ragequit. I think it's clear here that there was an error made by the game that fucked up their expansions. The fact that you described it as anything else is disgusting, especially since you're a mod. If you want the other team to tie before a rematch, fine. But don't spin the story just to get support.

As for the Mystics, I don't think it's right to just leave the game. Even if a rematch was agreed upon. Every game that needs to be remade should end in a tie. It's how it's always been. It's like not wallfucking first turn. It's not an official rule but everybody understands not to do it.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare