Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Meester, 05.09.2016 - 11:42

I think it's rather obvious that the admins won't be doing anything about this bug now days but community abusing it is just game breaking. Leaving T2 just because you don't like how your expansion turned out has got to stop. Moderators can't add ELO to clan battles so there is no way for us to enforce this, but the community can by refusing to play clan that abuse the bug.

I hope all clans set the right example from here on forth. Let put an end to this madness at least till it gets fixed.

Just to be clear it would not be too difficult for Mystic to catch up in the ss above. Pavle could easily take Benelux and Norway and Royal could easily get full France. The fact that they choose to leave however is what shows their lack of sportsmanship and has to be put an end to. Dino did forget to send a bomber to RC this game. I'm sure Mystic wouldn't be too happy if we left if the roles didn't favour Dino this game and their expansions turned out just fine.
09.09.2016 - 23:07
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 07.09.2016 at 15:29

I don't get your point, I had already previously agreed that Pavle did disconnect during the game. The only reason I made this thread is to bring up this issue of clan sportsmanship. Clans should not be leaving turn 2 without asking the other clan if it is fine by them, which is what happened in this case. I'm pretty sure that any reasonable clan would be more than willing to tie in this circumstance but leaving the game without even so much as asking the other clan has got to stop.
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.09.2016 - 08:11
Skrivet av Meester, 09.09.2016 at 23:07

I don't get your point, I had already previously agreed that Pavle did disconnect during the game. The only reason I made this thread is to bring up this issue of clan sportsmanship. Clans should not be leaving turn 2 without asking the other clan if it is fine by them, which is what happened in this case. I'm pretty sure that any reasonable clan would be more than willing to tie in this circumstance but leaving the game without even so much as asking the other clan has got to stop.

Dinoscout agreed on a rematch hence why we left the game. We were going to remake the CW but you went offline. Fock is right, you took pictures out of content and tried to make a story out of it.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.09.2016 - 08:12

I think there are wrongs on both side of the table here.

Meester, you obviously SS what you wanted to in order to make it look like they ragequit. I think it's clear here that there was an error made by the game that fucked up their expansions. The fact that you described it as anything else is disgusting, especially since you're a mod. If you want the other team to tie before a rematch, fine. But don't spin the story just to get support.

As for the Mystics, I don't think it's right to just leave the game. Even if a rematch was agreed upon. Every game that needs to be remade should end in a tie. It's how it's always been. It's like not wallfucking first turn. It's not an official rule but everybody understands not to do it.

Dinoscout was fine with a rematch and we had the rematch set up but Meester logged off.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.09.2016 - 08:22
Skrivet av Meester, 09.09.2016 at 23:07

I condemn the attempt to diminish our reputation.
If the reason for this thread is just to rise the "issue of clan''s sportsmanship" why you didn't created this thread without including the players' names or mentioning boycotting us?
Additionally, you said Pavle could recover from his disconnection, he could however he didn't want to play in disadvantage if he could like anyone.
Also what is the difference from tying and leaving? if you guys were going to "accept" it as you say, you shouldn't be upset about it.
----
You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.
Miyamoto Musashi
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare