Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Tundy, 26.07.2016 - 11:11
Guess who just butchered a Christian priest inside his own church? ;^)

The peaceful demographic strikes once more
27.07.2016 - 10:44
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 27.07.2016 at 08:51

*When Donald Trump looks at minorities, he sees rapists, drug dealers and criminals.

*illegal immigrants

try actually listening to him
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 11:06
 Evic
Skrivet av Phoenix, 26.07.2016 at 22:39

Another one of you choosing to respond to what you find easiest because you feel you have to say something, as opposed to accepting when you have been proven wrong.

Again, read my other reply to you, I'm not a fucking Liberal.

and Again, Fuck off.

I responded to your entire post so basicly you are saying you are saying whatever you write its easy to disprove? When did you prove me wrong? All you ever did in our debates is whine about "muh feelings" while going arround any data, stats or facts i posted.

Youre not a liberal? kkk mate

Getting angry are we?
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 12:39
Seriously tunder what kind of bullshit are you even talking about? You come from mexico or venezuela or what ever shit corrupted country from South America you come from, all I see from south america are videos of people their eyes getting cut out, getting beheaded and woman's skin getting pulled of like they are fucking animals.. How dare you to even speak about muslims like that when your own country has the same kind of shits, talking about anything related to europe like you have experienced shit and lived through all this shit.. '' ohh the poor countries get destroyed by refugees blabla''

These are pictures of Europeans going to the north african countries during the world war.... a war created by the same people that believe in the same religion..

I am sure the whole world would be mad at all those countries if they refused all those people, yet when the SAME IS happening to those people from those countries that accepted your great grand fathers and mothers, and they run away to the countries accros sea, all of you say they dont belong here and come here for the money and gold and blabla...

You guys are hypocrits that cant adjust yourselves into a world with different believes and people with their own opinions, ofc when someone goes to a new country doesnt adjus the first sec he came into that country, it takes time, years to even adjust yourself.

Now tunder stop making a thread everytime a terrorist attack happends and labeling it with the islam, it shows how poorly educated you are and that your heatred is getting a hold on you..
----

Skrivet av Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 14:10
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Skrivet av Waffel, 27.07.2016 at 12:39

blablabla

Tell me, how many of these European refugees to North Africa stayed there? How many had kids at 3x the rate of the host population and benefited from giant welfare states in North Africa? How many suicide attacks were carried out by European migrants and their children? Was there a European terrorist organization dedicated to destroying North African & Middle Eastern societies from the inside? That's right, no. Your attempt to prove these two situations the same is weak and unconvincing.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 14:32
Skrivet av Evic, 27.07.2016 at 11:06

Skrivet av Phoenix, 26.07.2016 at 22:39

Another one of you choosing to respond to what you find easiest because you feel you have to say something, as opposed to accepting when you have been proven wrong.

Again, read my other reply to you, I'm not a fucking Liberal.

and Again, Fuck off.

I responded to your entire post so basicly you are saying you are saying whatever you write its easy to disprove? When did you prove me wrong? All you ever did in our debates is whine about "muh feelings" while going arround any data, stats or facts i posted.

Youre not a liberal? kkk mate

Getting angry are we?

You don't make me angry you're just an irritant.

You avoided any response to the point I made... again.

And these aren't debates, this is your little hate group kicking up fuss because you have nothing better to do vs the few people who bother to point out any flaws in your opposition to all Muslims.

A debate suggests it's open and peaceful, but there's nothing open and peaceful about you.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 14:43
 Evic
Skrivet av Phoenix, 27.07.2016 at 14:32

You avoided any response to the point I made... again.

Your point is?
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 15:56
Skrivet av Acquiesce, 27.07.2016 at 14:10

blablabla

Tell me, how many of these European refugees to North Africa stayed there? How many had kids at 3x the rate of the host population and benefited from giant welfare states in North Africa? How many suicide attacks were carried out by European migrants and their children? Was there a European terrorist organization dedicated to destroying North African & Middle Eastern societies from the inside? That's right, no. Your attempt to prove these two situations the same is weak and unconvincing.

Both situations are extreeeeeeeeeeeemely different
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 16:03

Seriously tunder what kind of bullshit are you even talking about? You come from mexico or venezuela or what ever shit corrupted country from South America you come from, all I see from south america are videos of people their eyes getting cut out, getting beheaded and woman's skin getting pulled of like they are fucking animals..

Its lovely when liberals like you show their true colors, besides an obvious personal insult, what point are you trying to make? I am not the one arguing for open borders.

How dare you to even speak about muslims like that when your own country has the same kind of shits,

Give me a source for such silly claims, when has the state of Mexico executed people for being gay or for offending god? give me a source for daily terrorist bombings in Mexico or any part of south America. Mexican problems are 100% drug related, which by the way are an international problem.

talking about anything related to europe like you have experienced shit and lived through all this shit.. '' ohh the poor countries get destroyed by refugees blabla''

Nice euro-centrism, hopefully you do understand that terrorist attacks also happen in America. I only care about the events unfolding in Europe because Trump's poll numbers are almost connected to the amount of terrorist attacks, the more terrorist attack there is the more his poll numbers go up, so by all means keep accepting more refugees to get him elected.

img-img

These are pictures of Europeans going to the north african countries during the world war....

10/10 history, please locate north african countries on the map.

also, your pictures are from albanians in 1991 as proven by SQUARED.

a war created by the same people that believe in the same religion..

world war 1 and world war 2 were not religious wars, if they were then it would be impossible to have Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox on the same side against other Catholics/protestants [Islam also participated in both world wars]

I am sure the whole world would be mad at all those countries if they refused all those people, yet when the SAME IS happening to those people from those countries that accepted your great grand fathers and mothers, and they run away to the countries accros sea, all of you say they dont belong here and come here for the money and gold and blabla...

No one here is arguing for a total ban in immigration, only for a enforcement of the law and to halt immigration from middle eastern countries temporarily (in America).

You guys are hypocrits that cant adjust yourselves into a world with different believes and people with their own opinions, ofc when someone goes to a new country doesnt adjus the first sec he came into that country, it takes time, years to even adjust yourself.

you still have the guts to call us hypocrites when you were the first one to attack people base on their nationality while at the same time arguing for tolerance and open borders?.

>"can't adjust yourselves into a world with different believes"
When Trump wins the pendulum will return to nationalism, and all this liberal nonsense will be something of the past, at the moment Hillary Poll numbers are collapsing so i can't wait for November for the republican landslide.

Now tunder stop making a thread everytime a terrorist attack happends and labeling it with the islam, it shows how poorly educated you are and that your heatred is getting a hold on you..

is not my fault Muslims do terrorist attacks on a daily basis, you are free to ignore the rise of Islamic terrorism.
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 16:20

Seriously tunder what kind of bullshit are you even talking about? You come from mexico or venezuela or what ever shit corrupted country from South America you come from, all I see from south america are videos of people their eyes getting cut out, getting beheaded and woman's skin getting pulled of like they are fucking animals.. How dare you to even speak about muslims like that when your own country has the same kind of shits, talking about anything related to europe like you have experienced shit and lived through all this shit.. '' ohh the poor countries get destroyed by refugees blabla''

These are pictures of Europeans going to the north african countries during the world war.... a war created by the same people that believe in the same religion..

GO WAFFEL GO!!!!!!!!!!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 16:28
Skrivet av Tundy, 27.07.2016 at 16:03

Seriously tunder what kind of bullshit are you even talking about? You come from mexico or venezuela or what ever shit corrupted country from South America you come from, all I see from south america are videos of people their eyes getting cut out, getting beheaded and woman's skin getting pulled of like they are fucking animals..

Its lovely when liberals like you show their true colors, besides an obvious personal insult, what point are you trying to make? I am not the one arguing for open borders.

How dare you to even speak about muslims like that when your own country has the same kind of shits,

Give me a source for such silly claims, when has the state of Mexico executed people for being gay or for offending god? give me a source for daily terrorist bombings in Mexico or any part of south America. Mexican problems are 100% drug related, which by the way are an international problem.

talking about anything related to europe like you have experienced shit and lived through all this shit.. '' ohh the poor countries get destroyed by refugees blabla''

Nice euro-centrism, hopefully you do understand that terrorist attacks also happen in America. I only care about the events unfolding in Europe because Trump's poll numbers are almost connected to the amount of terrorist attacks, the more terrorist attack there is the more his poll numbers go up, so by all means keep accepting more refugees to get him elected.

img-img

These are pictures of Europeans going to the north african countries during the world war....

10/10 history, please locate north african countries on the map.

also, your pictures are from albanians in 1991 as proven by SQUARED.

a war created by the same people that believe in the same religion..

world war 1 and world war 2 were not religious wars, if they were then it would be impossible to have Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox on the same side against other Catholics/protestants [Islam also participated in both world wars]

No one here is arguing for a total ban in immigration, only for a enforcement of the law and to halt immigration from middle eastern countries temporarily (in America).

you still have the guts to call us hypocrites when you were the first one to attack people base on their nationality while at the same time arguing for tolerance and open borders?.

>"can't adjust yourselves into a world with different believes"
When Trump wins the pendulum will return to nationalism, and all this liberal nonsense will be something of the past, at the moment Hillary Poll numbers are collapsing so i can't wait for November for the republican landslide.

is not my fault Muslims do terrorist attacks on a daily basis, you are free to ignore the rise of Islamic terrorism.

GO TUNDER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.07.2016 - 18:20
 Evic
>Sees waffel got rekt by facts

>still says "GO WAFFEL"

i give up
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.07.2016 - 14:05
Skrivet av Evic, 27.07.2016 at 18:20

>still says "GO WAFFEL"

i give up

GO WAFFEL
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.07.2016 - 14:38
KingJim
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Evic, 27.07.2016 at 18:20

>still says "GO WAFFEL"

i give up

GO WAFFEL
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare