Its the peoples revolution erdogan had this coming for him imo
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 16:29
#Remove #Erdogan
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 16:37
This resembles Syria in many ways, but hopefully Turkey is civilized enough to prevent civil war.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 16:38
Skrivet av The Tactician, 15.07.2016 at 16:37

This resembles Syria in many ways, but hopefully Turkey is civilized enough to prevent civil war.

Its same strategy western countries used to invade middle east. Make a military coup and put a military dictator on goverment, then a few years later bomb that country with the excuse of bringing democracy and taking down the same dictator they helped to gain goverment
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 16:40
 Nero
Skrivet av Viruslegion, 15.07.2016 at 15:37

looks like it's time to partition Turkey

Free Constantinople
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 17:17
YEAH, FUCK EM' UP ALF!
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 17:48
Inb4 Greece takes over coastal Turkey XD
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 18:32
Western democracy at its best.

>vote president
>suddenly don't like him
>REVOLUTION

Constitution and country laws apply only if it suits your interests and goal at a particular moment @copyright protected
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 19:03
 6ix
Gg no re @turkey
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 19:08
Dictator won
Authism won
Great theatre
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 19:35
Skrivet av AlBoZzZ, 15.07.2016 at 16:38

Its same strategy western countries used to invade middle east. Make a military coup and put a military dictator on goverment, then a few years later bomb that country with the excuse of bringing democracy and taking down the same dictator they helped to gain goverment

just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Ignorant stupid boy, your grasp on geopolitics, world affairs, history, frankly EVERYTHING is weaker than a 12 year olds. Everything that comes out of your mouth is horseshit.

West had nothing to do with this, obviously, you might be the first person in the world to spout this kind of shit. Erdogan is USA's favourite and Obama even openly supported him. Media also seemed sympathetic and was favourable towards him throughout the whole coup, even in fucking Greece. Most of the colonels who organised this are said to be the ones that Erdogan removed for their political affiliations and they worked with other active ones, who wanted Turkey free from opression and dictatorship. You know shit so keep quiet.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 19:38
It does appear the coup is going to fail. It just seems to be rogue elements and centered around two cities. Perhaps I'm wrong and the military will suport the coup, but if it fails (nd currently, it looks like it will), Erdogan will become increasingly authoritarian and will be able to use this to cement his hold. On the other hand, if large sections of the military are involved, than I suspect civil war will break out and perhaps even a Kurdish splinter state. Will be interesting to see the US/NATO response to this.
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 19:42
Skrivet av Skanderbeg, 15.07.2016 at 18:32

Western democracy at its best.

>vote president
>suddenly don't like him
>REVOLUTION

Constitution and country laws apply only if it suits your interests and goal at a particular moment @copyright protected

Shut the fuck up aswell. Since when is Turkey a "Western" democracy? Huh? Since when do you support opressive and corrupted governments, that violate human rights, create military conflicts with neighbour countries and violate international laws? And since when are you against revolutions in general? Make up your mind and do not change views and opinion whenever it suits your interests and goal at a particular moment. Now join CE and shut the fuck up hypocrite.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 19:56
I wonder if the Gulen movement was involved at all. Seems there's a lot of conflicting reports and no real central hierarchy visible yet. But Gulen does have immense connections in Turkey and has been an enemy of Erdogan for years now. If there is one person who could have done this, my bets are on him.
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 19:56
Well when the coup started, we opened the tv at work, closed shop and gave away free beer. Everybody was cheering and celebrating. For the first time ever Greeks were saying good things about Turks and wholeheartedly supported them. Respect and admiration was in the air. It only took 1 hour for the illusion to shatter. It only took 1 hour for that snake Erdogans speech to convince a whole lot of stupid, traitorous Turks to spread outside and support him against the military heroes.

Thats todays world. A few have the balls to fight for freedom, shed their blood, so all Turks can actually live free of opression and corruption and what is the thanks they get? Backstabbed by Erdogans fanboys. Backstabbed by a whole country. Now the freedom fighters (military) will be tortured and jailed and Erdogans grasp on every single institution in the country will be cemented. Nobody will be able to oppose him after this.

Too bad Turkish people, we all rooted for you. Thats the last time we ever showed you respect. You are a pathetic joke of a people and now the whole world knows. You had one chance to do the right thing and you failed. Weak and corrupted puppets, you betrayed the people that risked their life to liberate you and now you deserve every single piece of the shitstorm thats coming your way. I wish you the worst from the bottom of my heart.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 20:01
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 15.07.2016 at 19:42

Shut the fuck up aswell. Since when is Turkey a "Western" democracy? Huh? Since when do you support opressive and corrupted governments, that violate human rights, create military conflicts with neighbour countries and violate international laws? And since when are you against revolutions in general? Make up your mind and do not change views and opinion whenever it suits your interests and goal at a particular moment. Now join CE and shut the fuck up hypocrite.

The defining quality of Andertes and his ilk is that they have no ideological consistency.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 20:12
Skrivet av Pheonixking929, 15.07.2016 at 19:56

I wonder if the Gulen movement was involved at all. Seems there's a lot of conflicting reports and no real central hierarchy visible yet. But Gulen does have immense connections in Turkey and has been an enemy of Erdogan for years now. If there is one person who could have done this, my bets are on him.

Well Erdogans list of enemies is not a short one.. and he did make quite some in the army aswell by removing all who opposed him.The anti-Erdogan sentiment in Turkey was building up, as for that Gulen, had never heard of him prior to this, but from what i read he doesnt seem halfbad compared to Erdogan. But a whole military coup in Turkey, orchestrated by an imam in Pensylvania seems rather... convenient.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 20:15
Skrivet av AlBoZzZ, 15.07.2016 at 16:38

yugoslavia too.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 20:20
Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 15.07.2016 at 19:56

Well when the coup started, we opened the tv at work, closed shop and gave away free beer. Everybody was cheering and celebrating. For the first time ever Greeks were saying good things about Turks and wholeheartedly supported them. Respect and admiration was in the air. It only took 1 hour for the illusion to shatter. It only took 1 hour for that snake Erdogans speech to convince a whole lot of stupid, traitorous Turks to spread outside and support him against the military heroes.

a typical greek enjoying watching others fighting and dying. people like you are literally the WORST creatures on this planet, youre just wasting our oxygen and calling me a hypocrite while you feel sorry and make your "humanitarian" threads when a western country is affected by some tragedy while on the other hand when a non western country or a country with a major muslim population has a tragedy youre like "who gives a damn about them" but yes im the hypocrite here. Lol. And you still complain why albanians treat you greeks like piece of shits, like dogs in YOUR OWN COUNTRY lol you deserve it for sure
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 20:49
The "attempted" coup "failed" about 7 hours ago, yet the bridges are all still closed ;^)
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 20:58
Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 15.07.2016 at 19:56

You had one chance to do the right thing and you failed.

***You had one job, and you failed smh
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 21:10
Skrivet av AlBoZzZ, 15.07.2016 at 20:20

And you still complain why albanians treat you greeks like piece of shits, like dogs in YOUR OWN COUNTRY lol you deserve it for sure

Yeah the albanian cleaning lady that cleans my house, the albanian delivery boy that brings me pizza and the albanian dishwasher/cleaner/toilet cleaner at my work, really treat me so bad
Get a grip kid.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 21:41
Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 15.07.2016 at 20:12

Skrivet av Pheonixking929, 15.07.2016 at 19:56

Well Erdogans list of enemies is not a short one.. and he did make quite some in the army aswell by removing all who opposed him.The anti-Erdogan sentiment in Turkey was building up, as for that Gulen, had never heard of him prior to this, but from what i read he doesnt seem halfbad compared to Erdogan. But a whole military coup in Turkey, orchestrated by an imam in Pensylvania seems rather... convenient.

I heard of Gulen since his (alleged/probable) involvement in the anti-corruption trials that took place that saw law enforcement arrest dozens of Erdogan's supporters in high office. Gulan does have a lot of influence (his charity and movement is global with a following but not well known). If anything, Erdogan might simply put the blame on Gulen as they are enemies. Gulan helped Erdogan rise to power and they had a falling out. I would agree with you that Gulen does seem better than Erdogan, but I'm worried that if were to take power, he would not move Turkey back to its secular state it was previously.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.07.2016 - 23:09
 Nero

Coup over. Soldiers surrendering. gg.
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Laddar...
Laddar...
16.07.2016 - 02:51
Skrivet av Ghostface, 15.07.2016 at 16:21

Its the peoples revolution erdogan had this coming for him imo

How was it the people's revolution if it was a military coup
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
16.07.2016 - 05:01
njab
Kontot borttaget
Bad military attempt. They should have unexpectedly killed Erdogan, PM and at least majority of the ministers with F-16. They are the ones who wasted people's lifes by letting radical islam spread, they don't deserve their lifes anymore. If they all were killed, military coup would be quick.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare