Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Ghostface, 22.06.2016 - 00:50
I think they will leave , and its best if they leave imo , and no im sure ivan and amok wont be deported or any other immigrant for that case

Undersökning

Should Britain leave or remain in the European Union

Stay!
Leave!

Antal röster: 82
24.06.2016 - 11:07
Skrivet av Phoenix, 24.06.2016 at 11:00

Skrivet av Viruslegion, 24.06.2016 at 10:27

Skrivet av Phoenix, 24.06.2016 at 00:24

Maybe the UK will deport subhumans like you while they're at it

I'm as English as they come motherfucker. 2 weeks ago I was in favour of leaving but since I considered the economic implications and the fact I want to keep my job I voted remain.

How am I less human than you? How are you more human than anyone that comes to the UK to work and contribute to our economy?

You fat lazy red neck piece of yank shit

Mind your own fucking business you ignorant cock choking cum milking chode growth.

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 11:34
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 24.06.2016 at 10:07

Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 24.06.2016 at 05:42

Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 23.06.2016 at 23:26

IMO the entire EU needs to leave the planet. Too much drama and bullshit. You fuckers started 2 world wars.

agreed, yet our biggest mistake was to create a country with the most stupid fat rednecks and corrupted fags who's their greatest accomplishments are murdering inoccent civilians with nuclear bombs, bush and kim kardashian. eat a dick amerifatso

You use google? You use Amazon? (Probably not lel you Greeks have no money) You use Apple products? Did you put a man on the moon? Did you invent the automobile? Noooopppeee. Only thing Greeks contributed to the world is their debt and fairytale stories based on their statues of nude men built all along Greece ya fag

----
..лети преко небеских висина крила су јој Морава и Дрина...
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 11:54

IMO the entire EU needs to leave the planet. Too much drama and bullshit. You fuckers started 2 world wars.

agreed, yet our biggest mistake was to create a country with the most stupid fat rednecks and corrupted fags who's their greatest accomplishments are murdering inoccent civilians with nuclear bombs, bush and kim kardashian. eat a dick amerifatso

You use google? You use Amazon? (Probably not lel you Greeks have no money) You use Apple products? Did you put a man on the moon? Did you invent the automobile? Noooopppeee. Only thing Greeks contributed to the world is their debt and fairytale stories based on their statues of nude men built all along Greece ya fag

How braindead can a guy like you be at this point, really? did you sit your 400kg ass on your keyboard or..?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 12:43
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 24.06.2016 at 11:54

How braindead can a guy like you be at this point, really? did you sit your 400kg ass on your keyboard or..?

He's wrong about automobiles but we did create the assembly line which powers the world economy today, aswell as mass electrical power systems efficient enough to power cities. America is a country with good innovative people oppressed by a corrupt ever infringing government. Aswell without america what woukd of stopped russia from making a union that encompassed all of europe?
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:09
Skrivet av Helly, 24.06.2016 at 12:43

Aswell without america what woukd of stopped russia from making a union that encompassed all of europe?

Brexit would
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:11
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 24.06.2016 at 13:09

Skrivet av Helly, 24.06.2016 at 12:43

Aswell without america what woukd of stopped russia from making a union that encompassed all of europe?

Brexit would

i think he meant to say that if it wasn't for america, you all would be a puppet-state of the USSR
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:18
Skrivet av Tundy, 24.06.2016 at 10:16

Skrivet av avatar, 24.06.2016 at 01:49

Skrivet av Tundy, 24.06.2016 at 00:51

Skrivet av avatar, 24.06.2016 at 00:21

Skrivet av Ghostface, 24.06.2016 at 00:10

52% for Leave vote , gg no re

They will said "It was an illegal referendum" and nothing happand

EU democracy is best in world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_self-determination_referendum,_2014

Comparing catalonia and the brexit referendum is - beyond flawed, but i don't expect a brainwashed putin-bot to understand why.

Scotland votes to remain in EU the situation is very complicated

Is not, this all goes down to: does the government at london care if scotland becomes independent? and if so how far are they willing to go to prevent it? I do recall that the british are good at cracking down dissenters and separatists [with the use of force].

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:28
Skrivet av Tundy, 24.06.2016 at 13:11

i think he meant to say that if it wasn't for america, you all would be a puppet-state of the USSR

Ik what he meant
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:29
Skrivet av avatar, 24.06.2016 at 13:18

You're pretty damn retarded if you support a unified Ireland and an independent Scotland
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:30

Not as braindead as people like yourself who come from insignificant countries.

Like if your country had any intelligence at all, maybe, JUST maybe you'd be worthy of getting carpet bombed by us for the sake of your freedom.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:38
Skrivet av Skanderbeg, 24.06.2016 at 06:27

> deporting since 1650 (africans to america and indians from their native land)

Good job, keep up the good work!

Thanks! Our country is the proud cause of why there's so many black people in America and the cause of slave-trade that dominated Africa and America for over 300 years and quite frankly, we don't care!

Our history is truly great.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:39
Skrivet av Earthbound, 24.06.2016 at 13:38

Democracy is a bitch, the UK will break apart because of Cameron's retarded referendum.

True, things politicians do to win elections xd
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:41
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 24.06.2016 at 13:30

Like if your country had any intelligence at all, maybe, JUST maybe you'd be worthy of getting carpet bombed by us for the sake of your freedom.

You know you're talking to one of those ignorant americans (you) when he doesn't know jack shit about my country or its past.

Your country is a social shithole, you should envy great Europe and look at our people, because quite frankly, we don't have braindead autists like you here.

You're literally living in a world those 2/3's of it was discovered by us. If you're living in California, it was discovered by a portuguese sailor, for example

And the list goes on and on
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 13:41
Skrivet av avatar, 24.06.2016 at 13:18

Skrivet av Tundy, 24.06.2016 at 10:16

Skrivet av avatar, 24.06.2016 at 01:49

Skrivet av Tundy, 24.06.2016 at 00:51

Skrivet av avatar, 24.06.2016 at 00:21

Skrivet av Ghostface, 24.06.2016 at 00:10

52% for Leave vote , gg no re

They will said "It was an illegal referendum" and nothing happand

EU democracy is best in world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_self-determination_referendum,_2014

Comparing catalonia and the brexit referendum is - beyond flawed, but i don't expect a brainwashed putin-bot to understand why.

Scotland votes to remain in EU the situation is very complicated

Is not, this all goes down to: does the government at london care if scotland becomes independent? and if so how far are they willing to go to prevent it? I do recall that the british are good at cracking down dissenters and separatists [with the use of force].

Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 14:48
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 24.06.2016 at 13:41

You know you're talking to one of those ignorant americans (you) when he doesn't know jack shit about my country or its past.

Your country is a social shithole, you should envy great Europe and look at our people, because quite frankly, we don't have braindead autists like you here.

You're literally living in a world those 2/3's of it was discovered by us. If you're living in California, it was discovered by a portuguese sailor, for example

Awww I bet your great grand daddy was a cute little sailor going off and exploring places.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 15:02
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 24.06.2016 at 14:48

Awww I bet your great grand daddy was a cute little sailor going off and exploring places.

I could go on and on about all our discoveries and contributions to this worl Portugal has made, but you're just too retarded to look beyond your fatty city
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 16:14
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 24.06.2016 at 15:02

I could go on and on about all our discoveries and contributions to this worl Portugal has made, but you're just too retarded to look beyond your fatty city

http://www.worldobesity.org/resources/world-map-obesity/?map=overview-men Mexico, Spain, UK, Australia, oh look Greece (WHAT NOW KHAL) and other insignificant balkan countries are same as America when it comes to obesity in men. Think about it, you were forced to learn English. Everybody in EU has to learn English. Why? Because your country and language is so small and insignificant to the rest of the world you have to adapt to our language.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 16:18

Fock is always right.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 16:19
----

Skrivet av Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 16:50
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 24.06.2016 at 16:14

http://www.worldobesity.org/resources/world-map-obesity/?map=overview-men Mexico, Spain, UK, Australia, oh look Greece (WHAT NOW KHAL) and other insignificant balkan countries are same as America when it comes to obesity in men. Think about it, you were forced to learn English. Everybody in EU has to learn English. Why? Because your country and language is so small and insignificant to the rest of the world you have to adapt to our language.

I had some hopes you had a brain but it seems you really don't. First of all, I'm not from any of those countries so the obesity bullshit doesn't apply to me, but it certainly applies to you.

Thinking about it, we aren't exactly forced to learn English. English was just the 'agreeable' universal language for business and the language to be used in the contact between different people and cultures because it's widespoken and easy to speak and learn (regarding grammar).

Everybody in the EU has to learn English. Why?

Well, as I said moron, English is a Universal language, thus being a key to the connection between cultures and countries. Before English it was French that was the Universal Language, and many centuries ago, Latin was the language chosen by the Highborn and the Church and the Monarchs to negotiate between them and assert political alliances. (that or translators obviously )

So I really don't know what's with you, other than that you must have had some sort of brain tumor or concussion when you were a child, or all the fat you possess in your body really caused your brain to collapse to such an extent, all your arguements seem to come from a mere, petty autist.

Because your country and language is so small and insignificant to the rest of the world you have to adapt to our language

Speaking for my country and language, we're one of the most spoken languages in the world (Portuguese), which makes our country not so insignificant at all. Also, if we had to adapt to your language that would mean we'd have to learn yours and forget, ditch ours, which doesn't happen and will not happen, considering the fact Portuguese for instance is a growing language.

Also, English isn't actually your true and sole language, it did not originate from the shithole you live in, and given your status of ignorance and how you speak of some matters, it seems like Spanish is your second language. Following that logic, you are forced to learn Spanish in your shitty system you call "Education" there in America, who resembles more to a shooting ground (shooting schools get it? only inferior, barbaric cultures would actually allow that) because English isn't as relevant as you think
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 17:11
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 24.06.2016 at 16:50

I had some hopes you had a brain but it seems you really don't.

Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 17:15
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 24.06.2016 at 17:11

Skrivet av Al Fappino, 24.06.2016 at 16:50

I had some hopes you had a brain but it seems you really don't.

That's a nice way of running away from my irrefutable arguments
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2016 - 05:47

First of all stupid, your language is not american, but English. So its actually European, think before you speak dumbo And second of all USA has like 78% overweights, most of them diabetic and the only country to introduce special rules and preferencial treatement for them and even those fucking fatso cars lolz. If i see a fatso trying to cut the line in my supermarket im gonna bitch slap him, tell him to stop eating mac donalds, get a shower, a life and get back in the line. You actually let fatsos with their mini cars have privileges and even invented the most stupid world ever invented -> "body shaming" LOLOLOLOOL

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DOES BODY SHAMING EVEN MEAN LMAO!!! CANT I CALL A FAT UGLY WHALE A FAT UGLY WHALE ANY MORE? WHY DO AMERICANS SO DESPERATELY WANT TO LIVE OUTSIDE REALITY AND SUGARCOAT THE TRUTH. NO! YOU ARE UGLY BITCH! YOU SMELL! AND YOU ARE A FUCKING COW! AND JESUS WONT HELP YOU, PATHETIC PIECE OF UNEDUCATED, HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT, DIABETES RIDDEN REDNECK SHIT!

And lastly, Europe is experiencing growth in ovrweight people, but you have to put the research in context. Europeans have the lowest fertility rates, especially Brits and Greeks which you referenced and very high mortality rates, especially compared to older times, like the 80's for example. So its basically old people refusing to die. They live longer because of better medical treatement and enjoying a higher standard of living and a stable, peacefull enviroment that allows them to be fat and old. This in combination with a few slice of new people being born, contribute to obesity stats in Europe being high, factors that dont apply to the army of amerifat kids, being obese the minute they get off the fat momma tit and introduced to food (or whatever the hell you call the shit you eat there )
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2016 - 06:01

Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 25.06.2016 at 05:47

Judging by the above rant and excessive hate of fatness, Khal is obviously a size zero

Joking aside, did you seriously call English an American language Fockmeeard?? It's British you Dodo, you Americans are technically Europeans from Spain, Britain, France and other colonial powers just thrown together. Not to mention those Red Indians you guys nearly wiped out and put in reservations.

You know the saying about people who buy big ass SUVs and shit are compensating for something? Yeah...its an American saying, and it's the Americans with 19 big ass aircraft carriers which are completely unnecessary. But eh, Muricans and their guns
And Americans are fat. Don't deny it, you'll just make a fool of yourself.

Best part of American culture imo? Chinese fortune cookies sold in restaurants, are actually an American invention
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2016 - 10:42
Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 25.06.2016 at 05:47

First of all stupid, your language is not american, but English. So its actually European, think before you speak dumbo And second of all USA has like 78% overweights, most of them diabetic and the only country to introduce special rules and preferencial treatement for them and even those fucking fatso cars lolz. If i see a fatso trying to cut the line in my supermarket im gonna bitch slap him, tell him to stop eating mac donalds, get a shower, a life and get back in the line. You actually let fatsos with their mini cars have privileges and even invented the most stupid world ever invented -> "body shaming" LOLOLOLOOL

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DOES BODY SHAMING EVEN MEAN LMAO!!! CANT I CALL A FAT UGLY WHALE A FAT UGLY WHALE ANY MORE? WHY DO AMERICANS SO DESPERATELY WANT TO LIVE OUTSIDE REALITY AND SUGARCOAT THE TRUTH. NO! YOU ARE UGLY BITCH! YOU SMELL! AND YOU ARE A FUCKING COW! AND JESUS WONT HELP YOU, PATHETIC PIECE OF UNEDUCATED, HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT, DIABETES RIDDEN REDNECK SHIT!

And lastly, Europe is experiencing growth in ovrweight people, but you have to put the research in context. Europeans have the lowest fertility rates, especially Brits and Greeks which you referenced and very high mortality rates, especially compared to older times, like the 80's for example. So its basically old people refusing to die. They live longer because of better medical treatement and enjoying a higher standard of living and a stable, peacefull enviroment that allows them to be fat and old. This in combination with a few slice of new people being born, contribute to obesity stats in Europe being high, factors that dont apply to the army of amerifat kids, being obese the minute they get off the fat momma tit and introduced to food (or whatever the hell you call the shit you eat there )

The map says America has high obesity rates. The map says Greece has high obesity rates.

gg no re.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2016 - 12:05
Skrivet av Darth., 25.06.2016 at 06:01

Best part of American culture imo? Chinese fortune cookies sold in restaurants, are actually an American invention

You're just jealous your country didn't invent fortune cookies and be the first country to be able to predict the future accurately
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2016 - 18:15
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 24.06.2016 at 13:38

Thanks! Our country is the proud cause of why there's so many black people in America and the cause of slave-trade that dominated Africa and America for over 300 years and quite frankly, we don't care!

Our history is truly great.

4 million humans... god dammit and i thought Nazi Germany was evil... Even USSR is little child with 200,000 Tatars deported (inside country) compared to Portugal.

But anyway, your history is not really great - you just colonized less armored nations while other great powers ignored you. That's like fighting neutrals in a game while rank 10's fight among themselves.

I wonder what would be if for example Spain invaded Portugal with only 2 armies, one marching on Lisbon and other on...some northern town... If Spain cared enough and did that you would be just another secessionist Spanish province holding referendum
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2016 - 18:40
Skrivet av Skanderbeg, 25.06.2016 at 18:15

I wonder what would be if for example Spain invaded Portugal with only 2 armies, one marching on Lisbon and other on...some northern town... If Spain cared enough and did that you would be just another secessionist Spanish province holding referendum

If you had any knowledge about Portuguese and Spanish History, since you lack sources to back any of your arguments, you would know Spain tried at least 5 times to invade Portugal throughout it's history and only managed to succede once, when we crowned a spanish king, King of Portugal, and even under those circumstances, all the ruling class in Portugal under the Spanish crown was Portuguese.

So we've had 2 armies marching towards our major cities (Lisbon and Porto) quite some times, in 1383,1384,1385,1143, esporadically in the 1350's and Spain always failed. Infact Portugal invaded Spain with more success than Spain invaded Portugal. We invaded their claimed land in 1168, saving them numerous times against the moors in the 1150's and 1170's. We also invaded Spain (Castilla) under the Kings D. Fernando and D. Afonso V (the latter in the 1450's), the African, hero of the conquest of the Moroccan cities and Africa. Not to mention we also defeated Spain totally in the 1640-1668 Restauration War, and we even captured Madrid in 1709 (If I'm not mistaken, that's the correct date I think).

Your arguments that we were just a country dominating on weaker cultures isn't that valid, because we've fought our neighbours many times, ultimately defeating them several times and being defeated ourselves aswell. Unlike your country, we've always been masters of our own fate, and we've never surrendered to our neighbours like the subjugated Spanish provinces of today. Freedom and a sense of belonging to a free nation is deeply entrenched in our DNA so I don't think we'd be just "another secessionist spanish province". Unlike whatever commie country you come from, we shall never surrender.

So, before you try to degrade the history of the Iberian nations, know it better before commenting stupidity like you seem to comment everytime you post on this forum.

Cheers
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2016 - 20:24
Skrivet av Dereny, 25.06.2016 at 12:05

You're just jealous your country didn't invent fortune cookies and be the first country to be able to predict the future accurately

However did you know?? Are you a Jedi?
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2016 - 23:45
Skrivet av Darth., 25.06.2016 at 20:24

Skrivet av Dereny, 25.06.2016 at 12:05

However did you know?? Are you a Jedi?

Nope, a mighty Sith Lord Heil Darth Dereny
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare